*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our little playdate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yamikala15

yamikala15

Our little playdate Empty
PostSubject: Our little playdate   Our little playdate I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:57 pm

Airi smiled as she reached a certain someone's place. Hunter. Everynow and then, after Airi's aunt recovered and Airi went back home to live with her aunt, she'd come hangout. You know, see what's going on in Hunter's life and other things friends would do. Under a pair of blue jeans, a black long sleeves shirt, and a bunch of black jewelry, Airi knocked on Hunter's door. "Hey! Is anyone home? It's the lovely Airi...I've come to cook you a healthy breakfast and talk!" she yelled looking around.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Our little playdate   Our little playdate I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:20 am

Hunter had been in a deep sleep after working a 12 hour shift at the cafe. Normally he would just wait until the person had gone away so he could keep sleeping, but it had been a long time since he had seen a friend. With a deep groan, he rolled out of bed and slipped into a pair of black jeans and a black wife beater, "Who in the hell?" He mumbled while shambling through the hallway until he reached the door, opening it, "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Our little playdate   Our little playdate I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:02 pm

Airi waited and watched as the front door finally opened and Hunter appeared in the doorway. "Well good morning... I just came over to hangout and cook some breakfast..." Airi said smiling at him. "May I come in...?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Our little playdate   Our little playdate I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:29 pm

It had been so long since he'd seen Airi or anyone else that he forgot that she would come over and cook breakfast. Usually he just ate at work, but since he didn't have to go in today it wouldn't hurt to let her it, "Yeah, sure... Come in." It was taking a bit longer than usual for him to fully wake up, "Just don't forget to close the door behind you."

Hunter stepped away from the doorway and made his way into the kitchen, picking up his pack of cigarettes and a lighter on the way. With a sigh he lit the cigarette he popped into his mouth and took a long drag before exhaling the smoke, "So how've you been? I haven't seen you for a while."

Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Our little playdate   Our little playdate I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:14 pm

"Yeah yeah yeah. I know, just because it's been awhile doesn't mean I forgot your make sure the door is closed rule." she replied walking in, closing the door behind her. Shoving her hands into her pockets as if it were freezing cold inside, Airi followed Hunter to the kitchen.

Airi headed straight for Hunter's cabinets, pulling out pots and pans she'd use to cook breakfast. "Um. I'm pretty good... and I know what you mean...we havn't seen each other in awhile..." she said and shortly after couldn't help but laugh. "I'm still drawing pictures of you... So you want something special for breakfast or whatever I feel like cooking?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Our little playdate   Our little playdate I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:52 am

Hunter couldn't help but smile when Airi waved off his remark about the door, "It still doesn't hurt to remind you every once in a while though." While his guest was rummaging through the pans, Hunter reached into the fridge and grabbed two containers. One was filled with vodka, while the other contained orange juice. When he thought Airi wasn't looking, he pulled a glass from the cabinet and filled it with 1/5th of vodka and the rest orange juice before mixing it. He knew that she would still disapprove of his drinking, but it had been a very long time since he was able to oblige in something simple as a Screwdriver, [color=I'm feeling like something special!"[/color] He took a drag on his cigarette once again before taking a sip of his drink, exhaling the smoke when finished, "And why is it that you're still drawing me? I'm sure there are more interesting subjects out in the world."
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Our little playdate   Our little playdate I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:16 pm

While Airi had her back to Hunter, Airi began saying, "So, whatever I feel like cooking is what your going to have for breakfast...? You didn't reply so I guess you don't care." She started to turn around, still holding a pan in her hand, and noticed Hunter had a glass of an orange juice mixture. Frowning, she walked over to him, leaving the other pots and pans on the counter and holding up the pan toward him, "You really think i'm dumb, huh? You really believe i'd think that's just orange juice in your glass... You've got to be kidding me, you got some kind of alcohol in there don't you? Pour that orange juice in the sink! Drink some water." Airi narrowed her eyes at him and poked him with her pan, ignoring his question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our little playdate   Our little playdate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our little playdate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: Houses-
Jump to: