*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a week after....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mattias

Mattias

a week after.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:08 pm

Mattias would slowly start laughing, a dark, macabre laugh. A grin would pull itself across his face as he looked to Geru and then to Ruby.

"With all due respect, my friend. It wouldn't do you any good if she shot you first, regardless if you have a weapon or not. She wouldn't miss at such close range, which is the exact reason I stopped carrying firearms. A tool of fear and pain when in the hands of only one, but effectively rendered useless when in the hands of many."

His crimson gaze would slowly turn to Ruby, cocking his head to the left in a questioning manner.

"Is he finally here, the Reaper?"
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:25 pm

"The Reaper? What does he mean by that? Could he mean...shinigami? or what?,and why do does the person watching me seem....closer." he thought to him self entirely ignoring what mattias said.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:09 am

Ruby nodded, "He has a bit of paper which he used so that i could see him..." She replied to L slightly lowering her weapon, "Fun fact: People are more scared of knives then gun, all be it guns are more effective. Another fun fact: this kid annoys me."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:43 am

He would nod in approval, smiling once again.

"I see. Tainting souls with the Notebook, their weapon. A symbiotic relationship between death god and their weapon. Now, why would one give up such a key element to it's existence."

He would rub the back of his neck, looking at Geru.

"Why, oh why, indeed."
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:30 pm

"wait.....SHE CAN SEE THE SHINIGAMI?!??!? But how...." he thought as he looked at Mattias "Sad but true...the power the death god is something that once is in your hand's is a power so corupting even the purest of souls are devoured by it."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:59 pm

"How about that, a shinigami aprears and your mind jumps to corupting power. Anything you want to tell us kiddo?" Ruby asked narrowing her eyes at the kid. She hopped the only reason L wanted to meet with this kid is because he was a suspect, she couldn't handle another wanna be detective.
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:55 pm

Alexander MeFarrel: "So, tell me, woman... what do you intend to do, now that you are aware of the existence of Shinigami..? You do realize if I so desired, I could kill you without a moments' hesitation... All of you in fact.. I could make you drop like flies in an unavoidable flame..."
~He spoke slowly with a soft yet ominous chuckle, his jaw clanking about once again~
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:39 pm

" And what of it? just because i bring up such a thing doesn't prove guilty or Innocent its just a insight on things,and all 3 of us know this to be true. That chill though....its undoubtably the stare of shinigami,and you can obviously see it. infact your even talking to it as we speak..." he said as a slight smile grew on his face.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:43 pm

"No shit Sherlock, clearly I wasn't even trying to hide it. Your a regular genus." She rolled her eyes at the kid and turned her attention back to the Shinigami. "If you killed me know where would the fun be? Clearly a being like you wouldn't do all this just to kill us."
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:33 am

~A wild and wicked chuckle came from Alexander as his jaw clanked about rapidly~
Alexander McFarrel: "All too true... I intend to allow Leonardo put together his own play.. I plan to arrange my own as well.."
~He mentioned as he raised his right bony index finger, cackling slightly~
Alexander McFarrel: "And the lot of you, shall be my actors.."
~He spoke chillingly as he gazed at Ruby, his deep metallic yellow eyes practically beaming through her, as if he was looking right through her~
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:24 am

Mattias would laugh some more.

"I don't know what he's feeding you, girl, but it's bullshit. As long as Kira is out there, then the Reaper doesn't have his weapon."

He would smile ear to ear, rather cynically.

"He doesn't even know our names. He's not in control, not right now."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:40 am

'L... some times you can be so stupid.' She thought sighing outwardly. "He still has that bit of the death note I wouldn't push it." She said voice flat and put her gun away. "Well Shinigami it was nice meeting you but i don't think i want to be your little actor so how's about you go fuck yourself." She turned to leave but before she took a step she looked over her shoulder and said: "Although i might be persuaded to stay if you told me my name."
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:44 am

Being able to not control his inner thoughts any longer he turned to thedirection ruby was talking And said "oh great shinigami though i can not see you....i do not fear you at all. My curiousity has peeked my mind ever since i heard the word passed though my own mind. Ive research for years to fully understand everything....so.....my one and only request....is to be able to obtain the knowlegde that i seek even if i haveto give you my very soul. Why may sound foolish....please consiter." He said not caring who heard or not as his facination and obcession finally absorbed him revealing his true nature. "Damn i can't help my self what i desire is so close yet so far. i must get it's attention...i must see it,and grasp its form. " he thought as the chilling feeling was replaced with a feeling of some form of insane joy.

Last edited by geru hikari on Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:15 pm

~Alexander's teeth began to clank together~
Alexander McFarrel: "So.. you desire me to tell your name..? Such a request... perhaps you have a death wish, woman..? A detective I thought was supposed to be secretive and lay low.. for all you know this boy here could indeed be Kira, and he has knowledge of every word we are speaking currently... If I were to speak your name aloud, simply to 'persuade' you to become apart of my play, then he would now have knowledge of your name, thus making you, one extremely dead detective... Or perhaps he is not the real Kira, but the real one is nearby, ready to kill you at any moment, as soon as I speak your name..."
~Alexander mentioned with a soft cackle~
Alexander McFarrel: "Do not request something that could mean your end, woman detective..."
~He said as he gazed at her, chuckling faintly behind his bony jaw~
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:45 pm

He would narrow his eyes at Geru, going to light another cigarette.

"You useless fool. The thing called us actors, you'll be a fucking puppet. It thinks it's better than us humans, it'll throw you away as soon as soon as you out-live your limited usefulness. That scrap of paper is garbage to me, not until it knows what I was named."

He would take a few steps closer to him, his sharp, red eyes practically digging into him.

"You have a few weeks, maybe months of artificial glory, then you wind up in prison or in a ditch. Both, if you're lucky enough."

He would turn, going to stand beside Ruby, looking at where he presumed the monster to be.

"God of death, I have a singular request, as to test your standing. You don't seem to care for your killer in general, if you'd propose something to Ruby instead. Though, if I killed her now, would you bother to stop me? I could certainly turn this into a double homicide."

His hand would shuffle around in his pocket, sort of laughing to himself.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:32 pm

Ruby ignored the child's stupidity, "How many times do i have to say this? I'm not a detective." She said with a sigh to herself.
Ruby snapped her head at L, "You think you can kill me?" She started to laugh so hard she nearly began to cry. "Are you getting dumber by the second?" She bright her laughing under control and turned to the shinigami. "You could whisper it in my ear, no one but you and me would hear it that way. But more importantly why did you choose to show yourself? Did Kira tell you to do so?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:45 am

"Even you should be scared of explosives. Guns aren't scary anymore, remember?"

He would lightly tap his jacket, turning and winking at Geru.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:37 am

"Suicide bomber is so not you colour doll." She said rolling her eyes, "You might want to think about your oh so not genus plans before you put them into play. What good would blowing us up do?" she put her hands on her hips and glared at him. "I don't see what us fighting each other all the time is good for. You keep getting in my way and pissing me off. I got a job to do so why don't you go a blow yourself up in a corner and take the runt while your at it!"
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:18 am

Geru was still in his insane state...but he finally got a grip on his mind " Damn what the hell am i saying....hmm the power of shinigami truly is a maddening one...interesting..." he then noticed Matt's hint,and smiled as he pulled his gun out silently ,and kept it out of view. He then winked back at matt waiting for some form of signal of what to do or when to shoot.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:00 am

"I'm just enforcing justice, is all. That's all I've ever done. Killing all of the Death God's actors, possibly saving lives? That's basically everything I stand for all in one sitting. I don't need you telling me I can't kill you either, I've had plenty of chances, and I haven't. You need not boost your nonsensical ego anymore."

He would stick his hand in his coat pocket, looking to where the reaper must be standing.

"I just want to see what it wants, now. So at least I could know who to get rid of."

Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:33 am

" Hmmm Now the Question becomes....do i need to shoot now? do i wait for a signal?Hmmm" he thought as also took a step or two back to get rid of some of the strain on his mine. "Ah much better.....why the hell can't i get any where near it....is it my own internal madness that awakens when ever i'm in the presents of Shinigami...but how the heck did i know where it was before he knew....and heh love how she's giving him all the speech's....evil always talks to much." he thought still wondering if he had to wait to shoot or just do it on his own.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:54 am

Ruby's eyes landed on the kid she noticed his shifty behavior and pulled out her gun once again aiming it at his head. "Drop your weapon and put your hands up or i will shoot you." She called out in a stern voice. "I can't believe you've been palling around with this crazy kid." she directed that statement to L not taking her eyes off the boy.
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:21 am

he smiled ,and instantly took shot at her as soon as he saw her pull the gun,and droped to the ground,and rolled away from his original spot. Geru got back up smiled ,and said "Funny your using a gun on someone who doesn't have a sense of fear or true morals to begin with." he said awaiting a shot to the head. "I mean it is your way to convey some form of fear over me right?" Walks up a bit closer gaining a bit more strain on his mind,but seemed to have a well seated grip on it his gun no longer in hand,and he raised his hands up in the air."Hmmm what a interesting situation.....granted the detective man will probely let me die but eh who knows." he still seemed to smile as well.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:18 am

Ruby didn't flinch as the bullet went passed her hitting a near by gravestone. She raised an eyebrow at the kid "What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you actually restarted?" She asked advancing towards him and kicked his gun into the bushes.
She then took a few steps back to keep distance while having her gun aimed at him.
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:29 am

" Nope just your Friendly neighborhood sociopath or psychopath....got a problem with that?" his eye's seemed to narrow a bit. " Granted that side of my mind doesn't really show much. Something about you though......makes me just know for a fact i can't let you leave here with the shinigami." he took a deep breath,and yawns "Also you bore me.....using the most cliche methods to attempt ,and keep me pinned....the question really is how long can you keep that up?" it was rather obvious he had gotten a lot closer while he was talking,and almost face to face with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a week after....
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: Graveyard-
Jump to: