*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First use of the Death Note

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

First use of the Death Note Empty
PostSubject: First use of the Death Note   First use of the Death Note I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:45 pm

Now it says that wrighting a person's name in this book that person will die. If I write the cause of death then it will happen as I write it. If I don't wright a cause of Death then they will die in 40 seconds from a Heart Attack. Ren sighed and spun around in her chair. It had been a almost an hour since she had found the Notebook, she didn't know where it came from but she had found it on her Father's grave. Maybe it is some kind of sign. she thought openong the book and took out a pen. There is only one way to see if this thing is for real. she thought as she turned on the T.V. and watched the News.

"And in other news; a tradgic story of a little girl was found dead in the river. Poliece have apprehended the suspect and we go you you live inside the court room." the Announcer said as the New's switched to the Court room. The Lawer asked the man known as Jack Montgumory if he had killed the little girl. His face was ruggid like he haddn't shaved for day's and his hair was long and greasy looking. He smirked and looked dead into the camera, "Yeah I killed her, she was such a sweet little thing. She kept crying for me to stop but that just made me want her even more." he laughed.

Eyes blazing without even thinking Ren looked at her clock, it was 3:47 on the dot. She clicked her pen and started writing, "Jack... Montgumory" she said as she wrote. This is stupid. What made me even think that this might work? she thought as she counted down the seconds. Only ten seconds, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,0. Jack Mongumory felt as if something had been stabbed in his heart and grabbed his chest. "What going on?!" "What's happening?!" several voices asked at the same time. With his last breath of life the man's eyes no longer had light to them as he feel to the stand.

Ren watch the screen not blinkng: Jack Mongumory was dead. She slowly looked at the Notebook, It's real, but it could just be a coincidence. I'll have to try it again somewhere. Ren thought as she headed out the door. "Aunt Jay I'm heading to the store for some milk!" she called with the Note book in her purse. "Ok while your out can you get some Sugar?" her "aunt" call back. "Sure!" Ren replied heading out the door. She had to see for herself if the Notebook a purely real. Death Note. she thought.
Back to top Go down
XxAyumaxXx

XxAyumaxXx

PostSubject: Re: First use of the Death Note   First use of the Death Note I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:06 pm

Ayuma spotted her walking down the street....

he slowly approached her... he didn't surprise her he just meekly flouted behind her... but he got very bored... and lightly tapped her on the head with one of his thick claws...

Ayuma doesn't look creepy and scary like a normal shinigami... other than having the wings, long arms, purple skin, and thick clawed hands.. being wrapped up in bandages and being freakishly tall and huge... he looks like a human with a spiked collar that flys...

No reason for her to scream.. Right?
Back to top Go down
http://deathnoterpgame.forumotion.com
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

PostSubject: Re: First use of the Death Note   First use of the Death Note I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:15 pm

Ren felt something tap on her shoulder and slowly turned to see a strange person in a wierd costum. "Woah! That's cool, are you cosplaying or something?" she asked tilting her head. She walked around him to get a good look at him. How is he floating without any wiers? she thought. "What are you supposed to be?" she asked in an excited but calm tone.
Back to top Go down
XxAyumaxXx

XxAyumaxXx

PostSubject: Re: First use of the Death Note   First use of the Death Note I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:24 pm

Oh? she dident scream... thank the gods!

"i am a shinigami" he blankly said... "and that note book you have used to be my Death note" he smiled under his mask...

"im sure you read the rules on the inside cover, yes?" he said ,yet again, blankly and bland... "ill tell you some rules about the power you hold in more detail when we get to a more secluded place" he implied... He added "Yes, because people might stare, and we don't want that, now do we?"

Last edited by XxAyumaxXx on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

PostSubject: Re: First use of the Death Note   First use of the Death Note I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:44 pm

"So I'm the only one that can see you." Ren stated. Why does he give me a bad vibe? Maybe he's a perv? she thought. "Well I need to get some things first, we can talk once we get back to my house.

*Time skip back to the house*

Ren opened the door to her room after putting the groceries up. "Here's my room." she said spinning around before landing on her bed. Ren's room was full of different things but mostly creepy plushies, but they were cute to her. She pick up a plushy that looked like Freffy Kruger. "So what did you want to talk to me about now that we're alone? You're not going to do anything pervy are you?" she asked the Shinigami with narrow eyes.
Back to top Go down
XxAyumaxXx

XxAyumaxXx

PostSubject: Re: First use of the Death Note   First use of the Death Note I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:59 pm

"Oh yes the rules" he started to say bland "wait! WHAAAAAAT!? No no why would i do that?" He said with more emotion... "enyway.... u can write as meny names in that note book as you want.... without punishment... but just know that humans may not take people dying, randomly, lightly" ... "it it yours... but if you dont want it you can simply just give it away... but just know that i will have to wipe your memorys of the death note comepleatly......"

Ayuma says this as he spins around while flouting slowly

Last edited by XxAyumaxXx on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

PostSubject: Re: First use of the Death Note   First use of the Death Note I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:41 pm

"So I can wright as many names down as I want, but the sudden death of the people I kill won't go unnoticed. But if I give it back to you then I lose all memory of it." Ren said thinking hard on this assumption. I've killed one person, everything has concenquences even in a supernatural circomstance like this. she thought. She put her plushy down on the bed and looked at the Shinigami dead in the eyes, "Everything has concenquences, that includes the Death Note. I'm sure that there is no punishment for a Shinigami like yourself, but it may be different for a human to use the Death Note." she suspected.
Back to top Go down
XxAyumaxXx

XxAyumaxXx

PostSubject: Re: First use of the Death Note   First use of the Death Note I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:03 pm

"no you are the owner now... the only punishment is what you give your self..."
everything has its moments, yes... but there are no concenquences for using the note book..."

he said this as he sat down on the floor... he started to sniff around the room, and eventually got to her desk... he saw a dark brown bar wrapped in foil on her desk... "what is this? it smells sweet"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

PostSubject: Re: First use of the Death Note   First use of the Death Note I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:38 pm

Ren looked at the chocolate bar, "Huh. I thought I ate that already. You can have it, it's call Chocolate. Just make sure you don't eat to much of it or you'll get sick." Ren said looking at the Death Note. There are still so many monsters in the world, I have no right to judge them. Oh,wait! she thought. "Shinigami, has something like this happened before? A Shinigami dropping their Death Note into the Human Realm?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
XxAyumaxXx

XxAyumaxXx

PostSubject: Re: First use of the Death Note   First use of the Death Note I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:59 pm

He picked up the chocolate bar, turned around so he could lower his mask for a few seconds with out her seeing, and devoured it, wrapper and all... then turned back around "Omg!! that was amazing, have never tasted anything like that before.." he says excitedly.... then lowers his tone"well iv never tasted anything before.... BUT STILL!!!" he smiles under his mask.... "oh you asked me something didn't you.." he scratches his head for a second while thinking.... "well i don't talk to other shinigami much but think i heard someone talking about his experience in the human world.. so i guess it did.. i don't know for sure.. he ill tell you what i heard.. his name is Ryuk"..

He told her all things he heard the shinigami say...

"you see that's all i know... i don't like talking to other shinigami... there quite lazy, all they do is sit around... and we have jobs to do.. but i guess i work to hard.. they see me as lame..." He said this as he looked down at the floor.. He smirked when he saw a plushy that looked Kinda like a skeleton kitty..
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

PostSubject: Re: First use of the Death Note   First use of the Death Note I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:08 pm

Just as I thought. This did happen before. Light Yagami. Ren thought after hearing the story. "You never told me your name. Are you scared that I might write your name in the Death Note?" she asked with a playfull tone. She went over to a box that was in the corner and opened it. Inside it reavealed a replica of Freddy Kruger's finger knoves, she put it on palm infront of her as her eyes blazed with determination.

"The origanal Kira made some mistakes thta he wasn't aware of. Now It's time for the new Kira to have some fun. However I will not veiw myself as God, but rather an Angel of Darkness." she said laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
XxAyumaxXx

XxAyumaxXx

PostSubject: Re: First use of the Death Note   First use of the Death Note I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:32 pm

"My name is Ayuma" He thought as he revealed this... "i only know you last name its ummmm... Zugaikotsu! right? I mean i only assume it is since it was on your fathers grave stone..."
He remembered something else important about Ryuk's journey.. The name of the boy that picked up Ryuk's death note... Light Yagami
He added to his story "also, The boy that picked you Ryuk's death note... Well his name was light Yagami.. i remember watching him through the observation holes the shinigami realm.." "he wrote over a hundred names in that note book in only 5 days of picking it up... In thinking he would become goo he got caught up in the lies he told and it eventually led to his death..." he said with a serious tone... "if i were you i would use that note book wisely"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

PostSubject: Re: First use of the Death Note   First use of the Death Note I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:03 pm

"Well that was his first mistake. Writeing ove a hondred names in the death Note would be suspisiuos to the Police. However I have only writen one name in mine. My name is Ren by the way, Ren Zugaikotsu. Can the user of a Death Note write thier own name in the Notebook if they wanted to?" she asked getting up and picked out some P.J.'s. it was getting late and she had school tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
XxAyumaxXx

XxAyumaxXx

PostSubject: Re: First use of the Death Note   First use of the Death Note I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:36 pm

"sure if they wanted to but it would be useless it doesn't effect the owner"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

PostSubject: Re: First use of the Death Note   First use of the Death Note I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:58 pm

"I see." Ren said softly as she went into her bathroom. She changed and brushed her teeth and crawled into bed. "Ayuma-kun, did you plan this?" she asked tierdly.
Back to top Go down
XxAyumaxXx

XxAyumaxXx

PostSubject: Re: First use of the Death Note   First use of the Death Note I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:01 pm

"no ren.. i just drop the note book and it chooses its own fate..."

"that's how it works..." "oh and iv never been to the human world before just so you know"

Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

PostSubject: Re: First use of the Death Note   First use of the Death Note I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:07 pm

Ren just heard the word "No" and was soon fast asleep. The one word changed everything she will not become like Light Yagami. Light became weak due to the power of the Notebook. She will not make his mistakes.
Back to top Go down
XxAyumaxXx

XxAyumaxXx

PostSubject: Re: First use of the Death Note   First use of the Death Note I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:12 pm

She fell asleep in the middle of his speech....

He noticed she fell asleep... and poked her... Ew shes soft... "Ren?.... REN!!! DID U SERIOUSLY FALL ASLEEP ON ME!"
he gave up.... "ugh humans...."

Back to top Go down
celiaorirene

celiaorirene

PostSubject: Re: First use of the Death Note   First use of the Death Note I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:17 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplaycostumeshops.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First use of the Death Note   First use of the Death Note I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First use of the Death Note
Page 1 of 1