*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Edgar Brakashvin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

Edgar Brakashvin Empty
PostSubject: Edgar Brakashvin   Edgar Brakashvin I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:21 pm

Name: Edgar Brakashvin
Nickname:Spedster
Appearance: Edgar Brakashvin AnimeGuy18Favourite closes include:Blue jeans,white sneakers,green T-shirt and a white coat.
Personality:
Edgar has became closed in himself after the loss of his father.He didn't tell anything to his mother just replying to her questions that everything was alright.While being closed it became harder for him to make friends.So he values the friends that he has.While being a pickpocket and working for criminals he mostly understood that in this world all that matters is money,respect and skill.While working with various criminals he started to learn from them.He learnt from them to be calm and collected at all times making him a perfect liar rarely giving face signs.But after that calm and collected face is a sad boys face only wanting a perfect family.

Dislikes: Criminals who got no honor,cowards,water,carrots.
Bio:

Childhood:Edgar grew up in an average family.His family consisted off his father,mother and him.Since he was the only child he was very liked and given almost everything he wanted.When he was the age of ten his father died from a knife injury.The one who did it was not found and it shook Edgar greatly.His mother had to work on two jobs to earn for a living.Edgar also didn't sit doing nothing he went out to look for work aswell he thought "why study?It won't get you money.He started by doing odd jobs.While doing one of his odd jobs he took an eye of a gang leader.They approached him and asked if he wanted to make some real money Edgar agreed they thought him how to pickpocket so he would start working for them.At first it was going well for him but then Edgar thought that they were taking most of the money he stolen so why should he give it to them.?Well he did it and it didn't end too well he was beaten.And then they took his money and left him.He was found by a man who called an ambulance and took him.

Teenage yearsWhile being a teenager he started to fight more.He even started his own gang.He was attending fighting lessons like boxing and street fights.In fact his gang was one of the best tho he didn't harass peaceful people.He was feared by all lesser gangs.One day one of the mobsters got interested in his gang and proposed some work for them.Edgar agreed it was just to beat up some punks they did the job and got payed.A lot of influential people got interested in him and he started to work for them.When Edgar was 17 his mother died.He couldn't live in the town where his mother and father died so he went to find a new place to live.
Sample: A man wit purple hair has arrived on a plane to the airport.He was wearing what seemed like casual clothes.He sighted and went to hail a cab.
"What will it be buddy?"The cab driver asked.
"Uhh can you take me to this address?"Edgar asked handing the driver a piece of paper.
"Sure get in"The driver said as he motioned for Edgar to get in.
The address was Edgar's aunt's house she said that he could come at anytime and he couldn't think of any better time then this.Starting a new life he started reminiscing about his early life and how little time he spent with his mother when dad passed away.Before long he was already at his aunts place.He paid the driver and got out of the car.His aunt saw him out of the window and ran to greet him.
"Edgar!You came!'She said happily
"Yeah aunt Lucy I did.Wanted to start a new life you know."He said as they entered the house.
"You go take a shower I'm gonna get you're room ready in the meantime."Edgar did just that and when he was out of the shower he went to his room and went straight to his sleep.

"How long was it since I have been here?"Edgar though as he woke up.It was already morning.He went down the stairs and breakfast was already ready for him.He went outside to work in the yard and then called a taxi to pick him up.He thought that he could start working in a store.He got a job as a lifter.First days where doing well but then he got into a fight with someone and he beat him up.He got kicked out of the job."Were you hurt?"His aunt asked after Edgar returned home."No.I'm fine."He replied.
"You've only worked there for a month,the store manager is also an influential man so I don't think you finding a job will be easy."His aunt said worried."Don't worry it won't be that hard for me.Well it's late goodnight aunt Lucy."He said as he went to his bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Yumiko
Admin
Yumiko

Edgar Brakashvin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar Brakashvin   Edgar Brakashvin I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:49 pm

Accepted. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

Edgar Brakashvin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar Brakashvin   Edgar Brakashvin I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:06 am

:O Phantom Dark! ...just sayin
Back to top Go down
Light
Admin
Light

Edgar Brakashvin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar Brakashvin   Edgar Brakashvin I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:37 pm

O_o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edgar Brakashvin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar Brakashvin   Edgar Brakashvin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edgar Brakashvin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Off Topic :: Applications :: Character Applications-
Jump to: