*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Friends.....New Enemies?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

New Friends.....New Enemies? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends.....New Enemies?   New Friends.....New Enemies? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:11 pm

"Oh I doubt L would want me working with him. I've had nothing to do with the police or anything in my life. It will be only if I can prove I've gathered information even L doesn't know or maybe if it's information only L has been able to figure out that I'd be able to work with him. It's always worth a shot though I would love him to say 'help me Mr.Suza'." he chuckled
No thats a perfect idea. I have a plan now. I could actually beat both Kira and L with this... he thought evily to himself.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: New Friends.....New Enemies?   New Friends.....New Enemies? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:08 am

"Yeah.....well I guess it's time to go.He stood up and waited for Suza to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: New Friends.....New Enemies?   New Friends.....New Enemies? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:55 am

"Yeah thanks for paying for the meal and everything, I wouldn't have been able to pay, I'm broke." he laughed and then stood up.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: New Friends.....New Enemies?   New Friends.....New Enemies? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:26 am

"Oh you don't say..."He laughed
~.......He's bluffing....he has to~
As he thought that he walked forward and tripped accidentally in the process he fell down on Suza and took the moment to look threw his pockets.

((Since I'm such a good guy, I'm gonna let you choose what I get to steel...))
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: New Friends.....New Enemies?   New Friends.....New Enemies? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:02 am

There was nothing for him to trip on! Just who is this guy? I'll look for his I.D quickly
Saz used this opportunity to slyly search Spedster's pockets.

((He's on his way home from school so he doesnt have much on him, I guess you can steal 5000 yen and his mp3 player. Other than that he has nothing in his pockets. We need an L on this site as well as a few other main characters.))
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: New Friends.....New Enemies?   New Friends.....New Enemies? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:40 am

((Fine be my.Also you can have my ID but it will be fake.))

He took what he could find,hid it in his pockets. and quickly stood up not noticing that his friend also looked threw his pockets.
"Hey sorry about just not my day."He smiled as he helped Suza to get up.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: New Friends.....New Enemies?   New Friends.....New Enemies? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:37 pm

"Yeah it's no big deal." he said as he was helped up by Spedster.
I have his I.D now, though if he's a detective or something I can't be sure it's real. I should act like I didn't know anything more than it was just a fall, I've got nothing incriminating on me so I'm fine.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: New Friends.....New Enemies?   New Friends.....New Enemies? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:32 pm

Well see ya it was nice meeting you..."He smiled and left the cafe.He made his way to a dark corner and looked around if someone was following him.When he made sure there was noone.He looked at his earning.It was 5000 yen and a mp3 player.
He wasn't bluffing about being broke....I lost more money on treating him some food then I got....well atleast I got some info on the current situation in this hellhole.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: New Friends.....New Enemies?   New Friends.....New Enemies? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:29 pm

Saz walked out and headed home.
So he took my mp3 player and money huh. He's lucky I'm not Kira or he would be in a world of shit right now. For now I'll leave this but if this death note is real and I come across him again I might not be as relaxed as today. His I.D is who he says he is so if he is just a common theif this will be his right name but who knows.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: New Friends.....New Enemies?   New Friends.....New Enemies? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:12 am

(we need to get more members and definitely an L otherwise I can't really implement my Kira plan)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Friends.....New Enemies?   New Friends.....New Enemies? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Friends.....New Enemies?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2