*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Main Page Music

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

Main Page Music Empty
PostSubject: Main Page Music   Main Page Music I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:53 pm

So I updated the music player on the front page but it still seems to say that the songs may not be available in my region due to licensing restrictions so I'm gonna see about a different player that I can use.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

Main Page Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Page Music   Main Page Music I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:50 pm

Okay so you can all thank me for doing that, that took about 3 hours. Well worth it for an awesome soundtrack to role play to as long as you keep the main page open and use another tab to rp in you can listen to all the tracks i put on there Smile enjoy ^_^
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

Main Page Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Page Music   Main Page Music I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:43 am

Good job Saz.
Back to top Go down
Yumiko
Admin
Yumiko

Main Page Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Page Music   Main Page Music I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:17 pm

Saz, do you think you could make it so that it doesn't automatically play. I'm normally using public computers without head phones so everything is normally quiet and then the music from the playlist will start blasting. That would be greatly appreciated. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

Main Page Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Page Music   Main Page Music I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:49 pm

yeah I'll fix it up, I only made it auto-play to make the site more appealing to new members that came in to have a look at it, you know get sucked into the death note-ness of the site. Now it's just annoying, I'll try find the site I used and quickly fix it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Main Page Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Page Music   Main Page Music I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main Page Music
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Off Topic :: Anouncements-
Jump to: