*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wammy Beyond Birthday

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

Wammy Beyond Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Wammy Beyond Birthday   Wammy Beyond Birthday I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:58 pm

How Long Have You Been a Member: Years, only a day with this account however

How Many Days a Week Are You On DNG: Every day, though over christmas I will be busy but will get on as much as possible. After that then everyday for sure ^_^

Role Play Sample: Beyond was at the orphanage sitting alone while the other kids played. He was gifted there was no doubt about it, all these other kids were immature, as kids should be, but he was different. He was then told of an orphange that was being set up for gifted minds but he would need to pass a test first. He took the test and passed with 99 percent score. He soon moved into the orphange known as Wammy's house as the second child to be brought there. He met A and found out that he had got 100 percent on his test. They became friends quickly and made their own goals.
"Hey A, lets work together one day and surpass L together" he said one day with a smile.
A looked back at him and smiled.
"I would love that too B." he replied.
A was first in line to surpass L and Beyond was second, but in both of their eyes they were both first in line...together.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: Wammy Beyond Birthday   Wammy Beyond Birthday I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:59 pm

Approved Smile
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Wammy Beyond Birthday   Wammy Beyond Birthday I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:05 pm

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wammy Beyond Birthday   Wammy Beyond Birthday I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wammy Beyond Birthday
Page 1 of 1