*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shopping, oh joy...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mattias

Mattias

Shopping, oh joy... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:47 pm

Mattias was walking around the hardware store, collecting a few random things, consisting of pherofulid, magnets, a sodering iron, some soder, and a few wires. He walked past the paint section and noticed Saz was talking to Ruby.

Oh REALLY. Another one of their group? I'll just be a creeper and find out in a bit.

Mattias walked in a giant circle, so that he ended up on the isle next to Saz and Ruby, within earshot.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:47 pm

"Oh well then i must be boring you." She said with a embarrassed smile. "What is it you need from the mall?" She asked as she took the now mixed paint as she turned to head for the other supplies she noticed Mattias. Narrowing her eyes slightly at him she then turned her attention to paint rollers.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:08 pm

"Well I was gonna go and see what new games are out for Xbox 360 so we should go after we are done here."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:12 pm

She smiled and nodded, "Great, what kind of games do you like?" she asked as she picked up what she needed and headed for the register.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:33 pm

Saz followed Ruby.
"Well I like a good mix of games. I like the fifa games a lot and I like the halo games. Then you have the fable and dead rising series which are brilliant. My favourite platform has to be the PC though. Dead space played on the computer at night is the scariest thing you will ever experience!" Saz said to Ruby excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:21 am

"Dead space was horrific!" she said looking at him with wide eyes. "And i'm not easily scared. I slept with a baseball bat for a week." She said nearly letting the word gun slip but swapped it for baseball bat.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:36 am

"I can't wait for the second one to come out. It's meant to be even scarier than the first one."

Last edited by Sazandora on Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:22 pm

"Well i'm not playing that shit alone." She said as she handed her cash over the person who rang up her items.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:41 am

"I will, and on full volume, I love a good scare." Saz said as he walked out of the shop and waited for Ruby to finish paying.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:56 am

"Really? your insane," She said as she came out of the store bags in hand. "Video games seem to scare me more then real life how odd."
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:47 pm

"That's because anything can happen in a video game, real life is too predictable." Saz said as he walked with Ruby.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:55 pm

She nodded in agreement, "Well thats true so lets make life unpredictable." She said and looked around for something unpredictable, "What would you not normally do in a mall?"
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:52 am

"Well I guess you wouldn't do...THIS! TAG YOUR IT!" he shouted and started running away.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:36 pm

Ruby stood there confused for a moment before taking off after him. Her bags slowing her down but she managed to close in on him rounding a sign she tapped him on the forehead. "Your it!" She called before turning and running away.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:27 am

How the hell did she catch up to me!
Saz ran after her at full speed. An old lady walked in front of him and he couldn't get out of the way in time so he ducked and slid across the floor sliding through the old lady's legs. Saz got up and started chasing after Ruby again. She now had a healthy distance over Saz.
"I will catch you!" he shouted out.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:34 am

Ruby looked back seeing Saz so close, 'Petty fast for a kid,' She smirked as she ran into a store ditching her bags in a corner not wanting them to slow her down. She'd pick them up later. She glanced behind her to check for Saz and then hid in a clothing rack.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:39 pm

Saz saw her enter the store and entered it too. He searched around for Ruby but couldn't see her. He noticed a glimpse of Red amongst the blue and yellow clothes on the clothes rack and ran towards it.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:30 pm

Taking the risk of looking out she seen Saz running towards her. A small scream of laughter left her lips as she struggled to break free of the clothing before he got to her.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:26 am

Saz tripped on a clothes hanger on the floor and tumbled straight into Ruby, tackling her to the ground.
"Uhh tag..." Saz said.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:09 pm

After taking back in the air that had been knocked out of her she laughed at Saz. "Your crushing my spleen, mind getting up?"
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:32 am

"Sorry I tripped" Saz said as he stood up. He held out his hand to help Ruby up.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:41 am

She took his hand getting up sending glares to people who were looking at them. She turned back to Saz and smiled, "No worries, but you should start running there will be no mercy!"
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:09 pm

Saz's eyes widened.
"CIAO!" he shouted and ran off again, being careful not to trip this time.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:57 pm

Ruby laughed at took off after keeping on his tail. She stopped looking around, had she lost him? She wondered and then spotted him and began to chase him again. "Is that as fast as you can run?" She called up to him not far behind now.
Back to top Go down
ki chigai

ki chigai

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:37 pm

Ki chigai walked to a couples table and snatched some food inconspicuously. She saw two people running.. one was chasing after the other. She looked interested as she glided over to another table with some left over food on top and shoved it in her mouth before skirting off to an exit with her teddy in hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping, oh joy...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: Mall-
Jump to: