*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Using A Shortcut

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXSilverXStarsXx

xXSilverXStarsXx

Using A Shortcut Empty
PostSubject: Using A Shortcut   Using A Shortcut I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:22 pm

Maia Artemis Williams was running home from school. She took a glance at her watch and almost had a panic attack.

'20:53!' She mentally screamed. 'The landlady is going to KILL ME!'

Maia made a split decision and took a right into the next alley. She zipped past drunkards, and hoped she wouldn't meet any muggers or murderers in this part of the alley.

'Just a few more blocks...' She thought as she jumped over a passed out drunkard. 'Or maybe he was stabbed...' But she didn't have time to ponder that, she had to get back at her apartment before 9 or she wouldn't be able to get in at all until the next morning.
Back to top Go down
Light
Admin
Light

Using A Shortcut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Using A Shortcut   Using A Shortcut I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:10 pm

(Make a character bio)
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

Using A Shortcut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Using A Shortcut   Using A Shortcut I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:04 am

((Locking this topic until a bio is made, it doesnt take too long silver stars dont worry, when it asks for you to write a few paragraphs they only have to be short ones.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Using A Shortcut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Using A Shortcut   Using A Shortcut I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Using A Shortcut
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: Dark Alley-
Jump to: