*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Day At 'Work'

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

First Day At 'Work' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day At 'Work'   First Day At 'Work' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:07 pm

He looked around finally noticing his waiter.Oh I'll have some coffe.What about you 'dear'He said to the waiter.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: First Day At 'Work'   First Day At 'Work' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:58 pm

She glared at Sped then turned her attention to Hunter. "I'll take a coffee too." She said as she pulled out her cigarettes tapping the pack in her hand before opening it and placing the coffin nail at her lips. "Sorry if space case here made you wait." She said then lit the smoke.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: First Day At 'Work'   First Day At 'Work' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:04 pm

Not taking notice of Ruby's remark he started they;re conversation.So... what was so important you wanted to talk about?
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: First Day At 'Work'   First Day At 'Work' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:06 pm

Hunter wrote both of the orders down and wiped an eye with the back of his hand, "Cream, sugar, ice, anything like that for you two?" He checked his watch once again to make sure that he didn't burn anything, "Or would you like it black?"
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: First Day At 'Work'   First Day At 'Work' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:09 pm

He turned around to see that the waiter was still standing.I'll have black.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: First Day At 'Work'   First Day At 'Work' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:20 pm

"Double Double for me thanks." She replied flicking her ashes into the ashtray on the table.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: First Day At 'Work'   First Day At 'Work' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:33 pm

Hunter turned and left to start their coffee, the heat of the kitchen causing small beads of sweat to roll down his forehead. He made sure that none of it contaminated the food or drinks while he prepared them, "I should be able to leave for the day in about an hour..." he muttered while finishing up someone else's food. After doing so, he washed a few more dishes, and took out the trash once more. Roughly five minutes later, Hunter returned with the coffees in one hand and t plate for someone else in another, "Here are your drinks." he said, "Leave the cash on the table when you're done." He turned and delivered the other persons order before retreating to the kitchen for a little bit of relaxation before the manager could chew him out again.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: First Day At 'Work'   First Day At 'Work' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:36 pm

Once hunter was gone Ruby looked at sped butting out her smoke. "Ok so i think i know how kira is killing."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: First Day At 'Work'   First Day At 'Work' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:40 pm

He drank his coffee and proceeded calmlyImpressive.You do work fast. But I don't think we should talk in such a place.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: First Day At 'Work'   First Day At 'Work' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:44 pm

"Your probably right but i just had to say something i mean come on, who could keep that inside?" She said laughing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: First Day At 'Work'   First Day At 'Work' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:50 pm

Indeed.He said while finishing his coffee.Right, well I got back my energy. I also got some news about the cops. I was actually sitting all night long hacking and investigating policeman who got teenagers.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: First Day At 'Work'   First Day At 'Work' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:54 pm

She looked around seeing that no one was paying attention to them or seemed to be listening. "And what did you find?" She asked her cup of coffee being lifted to her lips to take a sip.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: First Day At 'Work'   First Day At 'Work' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:56 pm

Like I said not here.Let's go to my place, since hotels can easily be watched by others. Of cource if you don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: First Day At 'Work'   First Day At 'Work' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:01 pm

She shook her head, "its fine we can go there." She said and drank the rest of her coffee. "But dont think because you got a girl in your place you getting laid." She said with a smirking as she stood up. "Your not my type." She said laughing as she placed money on the table and headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: First Day At 'Work'   First Day At 'Work' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:04 pm

He followed Ruby leaving the money behind.Right we will go on foot since I don't have a car....Wait maybe you have one?
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: First Day At 'Work'   First Day At 'Work' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:06 pm

She nodded, "Of course its a magical flying car." She said lighting up another smoke. "Cars are death on wheels, walkings good for you."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: First Day At 'Work'   First Day At 'Work' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:08 pm

He laughed.I don't remember you joking like that when we were in the club.He said as he walked down the road.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: First Day At 'Work'   First Day At 'Work' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:10 pm

She raised an eyebrow and began to walk with him, "What do you mean by that?"
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: First Day At 'Work'   First Day At 'Work' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:13 pm

Oh don't mean you already forgot. At the time we met Beyond we were at a club, you were more serious then now with me. Actually the first thought I got was to get to a bed with you and rob you.He laughed nervously,
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: First Day At 'Work'   First Day At 'Work' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:18 pm

She slapped him up side the back of the head, "Dirty." She said glaring at him. "I didn't know you so why would i be nice to you. And besides there is no way you would ever get me in bed let alone rob me." She folded her arms behind her head and closed her eyes as they walked. "I just not that kind of girl sir." She mocked a royal voice.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: First Day At 'Work'   First Day At 'Work' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:19 pm

Well atleast we're friends now.So that has to count for somethingHe said as he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: First Day At 'Work'   First Day At 'Work' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:21 pm

"Perhaps, but still not going to sleep with you." She said with a grin, "arn't you like 12? I dont do pedo sorry mate."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: First Day At 'Work'   First Day At 'Work' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:40 pm

He....I'm 18.He said as he continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: First Day At 'Work'   First Day At 'Work' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:43 pm

She looked him up and down, "Still look 12." She said and pushed him being to run ahead. "Come on slow poke!" She called back to him. "Move those 12 year old legs!" She laughed loudly as she ran forgetting that she didnt know where he lived.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: First Day At 'Work'   First Day At 'Work' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:44 pm

He laughed together and catched RubyYou don't even know where I live. Or did you secretly follow me after we were done with the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day At 'Work'   First Day At 'Work' - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day At 'Work'
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: Resturant-
Jump to: