*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daikoku Private Academy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

Daikoku Private Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Daikoku Private Academy    Daikoku Private Academy  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:07 pm

Beyond had entered Daikoku Private Academy via the front entrance. His cover was that he was a guest speaker. He went to administration and got his school guest identification which simply had 'Rue Ryuzaki, guest speaker' written on it. He proceeded to walk through the Acadamy.
Now out of the members of the police force that have teenage sons and daughters, most of them go to this school. It's definitely a good place to have a look around and see if anyone stands out. It is a huge school so there are many people that may catch my attention but anyone that does I can keep a note of. I'm sure Sped and Ruby are busy with their tasks so doing my own investigating might help us all out. Kira or Kiras may end up dead and I won't have to be the one to kill them if Ruby has her way with the two.
Beyond wandered around the school and whenever he saw someone that stood out he would go up to them and ask them directions to a certain place and keep a note of their name so he could investgate them later. After a good 6 people that he had noted down, he noticed someone else that caught his attention so he decided to approach and ask directions again.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: Daikoku Private Academy    Daikoku Private Academy  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:13 pm

Sazandora was at lunch and Sunset was resting on his shoulder as he walked through the school. He noticed a guy approaching him and he had one of those guest things around his neck that guest speakers always wore.
This guy is a guest speaker? Isn't he a bit young to be one of those... I guess it depends what he's speaking about.
"Um hi how can I help?" Saz asked the guy who just approached him.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Daikoku Private Academy    Daikoku Private Academy  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:17 pm

"Hey I'm really sorry to bother you. My name is Rue Ryuzaki and I'm guest speaking here today. I just need to find the assembly hall but your school is so big I don't know where to start looking" Beyond laughed in a friendly way.
"I don't mean to be a bother but would you maybe be able to show me where it is?" Beyond asked the boy.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: Daikoku Private Academy    Daikoku Private Academy  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:43 am

"Yeah sure thing it's over the other side of the school but I'll take you there. Just follow me, I've been here for years now I know every inch of this place." Saz said as he started walking in the direction of the assembly hall.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Daikoku Private Academy    Daikoku Private Academy  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:21 am

"Thanks. So you're in the last year of school then?" Beyond asked the boy.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: Daikoku Private Academy    Daikoku Private Academy  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:57 pm

"Yeah I am, I'm gonna miss the place when I leave but It will be fun to see what happens in the future."
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Daikoku Private Academy    Daikoku Private Academy  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:13 am

"Of course, life is full of all kinds of surprises" Beyond said as they walked on.
"Thanks again... umm what's your name?" Beyond said and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: Daikoku Private Academy    Daikoku Private Academy  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:32 am

"I'm Saz and you?" he said as he kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Daikoku Private Academy    Daikoku Private Academy  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:31 pm

"Rue Ryuzaki, I told you about 5 minutes ago" Beyond laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: Daikoku Private Academy    Daikoku Private Academy  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:23 pm

"Oh sorry I'm terrible with names, I'll remember this time. What are you guest speaking about then?" Saz asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
ki chigai

ki chigai

PostSubject: Re: Daikoku Private Academy    Daikoku Private Academy  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:43 pm

ki chigai had found her way into a near by school not far from her alley home. She acted casual as she walked the halls looking for any type of clothing, objects of interest and food. She held her teddy by its paw and wandered around. She noticed a locker opened and the owner of the locker was busy talking so she rummaged inconspicuously through and found what she had been looking for. A smirk came across her face as she picked up a jock strap, threw it back into the locker and disappeared around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Daikoku Private Academy    Daikoku Private Academy  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:15 pm

"Haha no problem and I'm guest speaking about car safety. All the students are probably saying 'oh god here we go' but I try and make my talks fun as well." Beyond smiled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daikoku Private Academy    Daikoku Private Academy  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daikoku Private Academy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: School-
Jump to: