*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pulse

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mattias

Mattias

Pulse Empty
PostSubject: Pulse   Pulse I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:43 pm

Mattias was walked into the nightclub, passing by the bouncer as he usually did. He quietly walked up the stairs to the V.I.P. area. He sat down upon the Very Important Couch, and waited for his new fried to appear.
Back to top Go down
Roger Orosco

Roger Orosco

Pulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:00 am

After walking around the city trying to find this club, Roger finally decided to ask where the club was. He had been looking on the wrong street the entire time. After getting to the club, he went to the guard outside the club, fully expecting not to be able to get in. Yet, the guard let him in and someone guided him to the V.I.P. section. "Why, hello there," he said to the familiar face he saw sitting down. He sat down in a chair adjacent to the man.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Pulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:09 am

"Ah, so you decided to come back. Was getting a little worried." Mattias stood up, a glass of champagne in his hand, and walked towards the balcony, over looking the group of people dancing downstairs. "So have you thought about my offer? It would be wonderful to have you on my team."
Back to top Go down
Roger Orosco

Roger Orosco

Pulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:24 am

Roger just looked at him. "Yea. I guess so. I'm gonna have to rearrange some of my plans, but yea. Let's do it." He stood up and went next to Mattias. "So, what's your name again?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Pulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:13 am

Mattias laughed, "Well, for safety's sake, I can't tell you that. You can call me Kasami though. That's what I've been telling people."
Back to top Go down
Roger Orosco

Roger Orosco

Pulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:49 pm

Roger chuckled a bit. "Alright, Kasami, what's the plan?" He said, looking at the man staring out over the balcony. "Such a weird place to meet somebody. Well, I guess it was better than in the middle of the park."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Pulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:08 pm

"Catch a murderer, really. We only have two people in our way. One goes by the alias Beyond Birthday, and the other Ruby Red. They're teamed with one other member, but I don't really believe he's too loyal to them, we can probably persuade him fairly easily. The murders have been fairly quiet lately, so as of now we're just trying to get them out of our way." Mattias started laughing, "It's kind of humorous really, them trying to be competitive against a colossal opponent such as ourselves. We'll stamp them out fairly quickly, being we're so more well prepared, and then get on to what I'm really here for. Kira."
Back to top Go down
Roger Orosco

Roger Orosco

Pulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:21 pm

Roger took out a pad of paper from his pocket, grabbed the pen located in his shirt pocket, and took a few notes about what Kasami just said. "Well, that sounds fun. Who exactly has this murderer killed?" He asked, pausing in his writing.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Pulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:04 pm

"Criminals, mostly. He's established a type of God-complex, thinking he can judge people as he pleases."
Back to top Go down
Roger Orosco

Roger Orosco

Pulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:34 am

"How'd they die? Stabbing, gun wounds, what?" He inquired, still jotting down notes as he listened. "This case doesn't sound that bad. But if this guy wants to make a big deal about it, whatever."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Pulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:24 am

Mattias shrugged, "Heart attacks."
Back to top Go down
Roger Orosco

Roger Orosco

Pulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:19 pm

"Heart attacks?" he said, "How can that be traced back to a killer? Seems like that would just be an unfortunate set of coincidences." He stopped writing for a second, waiting for an answer. "Yea, this guy's crazy."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Pulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:40 pm

Hunter entered Pulse from the back entrance and slid through the crowd. He ignored invitations to dance and attempted to say that he couldn't understand Japanese. He reached the door to the upper lounge and spoke his name to the bouncer. The man nodded and let him through with an obligatory, 'Have a good one'. Hunter nodded in reply and made his way to the top. He was dressed in formal attire like Mattias asked; clad in a black jacket, white shirt, black tie and black pants. He was never too keen on dress shoes, so he replaced them with a pair of new black tennis shoes.

He noticed Mattias and a random standing next to him, they seemed to be in conversation. With a slight chuckle he stood next to Matt, "Do you just like going to clubs for official business or have you run out of other ideas?" he peered over at Roger and said, "Etot parenʹ vashego lyubovnika ili chto-to?" (Is this guy your date or something?) "Ili on zdesʹ delo?" (Or is he here for the case?)
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Pulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:07 pm

Mattias smiled, "YA prosto vrode kak atmosfera. No da, on moĭ denʹ. My govorim o sluchae, hotya, yesli vy hotite prisoedinitʹsya." (I just kind of like the atmosphere. But yes, he's my date. We're talking about the case though, if you want to join.) He then turned his head back to Roger, "If you'd read some of the files, you'd make a connection. Criminals are dieing almost every day, of heart attacks. There's never any real differentiation, and one time there was an actual convergence of heart attacks."
Back to top Go down
Roger Orosco

Roger Orosco

Pulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:25 pm

"I mean, this person can't be making the criminals' bodies just do that. He would have had to like plant a drug or something, huh?" He wondered. "Geeze, that makes it a bit weird. I mean this stuff can't just happen. It's the kind of story that you'd see in the movies."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Pulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:31 pm

Hunter decided to step in for that question and said, "For that to happen, he would have needed to be spotted at every scene of every crime. There were even deaths that occurred at the same time but at different places. If poison were the case, his face would be everywhere."
Back to top Go down
Roger Orosco

Roger Orosco

Pulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:45 am

"That makes sense, I guess. It isn't that hard to make someone do something for you. I mean it looks like this guy," he said, pointing to Kasami, "is already doing it."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Pulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:07 pm

Mattias began to laugh, "Well it's not like I'm going to do it alone. That would be ignorant, possibly even a death wish. Two, well now five, minds see things from different perspectives, making it harder for things to slip through the cracks. I need everyone I can for the war against Kira, I just wish people wouldn't try to butt in on a two team competition."
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

Pulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Airi walking into the club in a black and pink dress, black shoes, and a black beret. She headed straight for the V.I.P. balcony. The bouncer let her pass without question. She headed up the stairs and sat in a chair next to Hunter. She stared at the stranger then at Hunter and Kasami with a curious face.''Hey Kasami. Hi Damien... Whose he?''she says staring back at the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Pulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:51 pm

Hunter nodded in acknowledgement to Airi and chuckled, "From what Kasami says, it sounds like they're dating." he looked at them both and added, "In this kind of relationship I guess it's hard to tell who is doing what, but in a bit of time we should know." he smiled to Matt, "Or they're good friends... Either way I can make jokes."
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

Pulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:01 pm

Airi brings her focus to Hunter.''Question...If Kasami and this guy were friends, wouldnt Kasami properly introduce him to us? Ummm... Damien.... If you drink one drop of alcohol, i'll jump you...''Airi said this seriously staring at him. She walked over to the balcony and stared at the people down below. She scanned the area then turned around,''Im not going down there....There is at least 16 men down there drunk and.....they seem like perverts...''
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Pulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:01 pm

"Ah, well hello there Airi." Mattias had been going through a few situations through his head, "His name is Orosco, he's from America. He will be joining us in our little group we have going on, and help us catch Kira." Mattias stretched his arms out, rather sleepy, and leaned against the balcony again.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

Pulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:21 pm

''Tomorrow I want both you and Damien to get alot of rest. I dont want both of you to fall asleep on the job, you know.''Airi said a bit concerned. She leaned against the balcony staring over at Orosco.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Pulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:20 pm

Hunter waved a dismissive hand at Airi and said, "I can take care of myself." he yawned quietly, "I'm not even tired." he looked to Matt and then to Orosco, "Are we goin' to have a discussion or wait for someone to get us drunk and take us home?" Hunter noticed a man serving drinks and he lifted one from the plate once he walked by, taking a sip, "On second thought I can get myself drunk."
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

Pulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:38 pm

Airi's eyes dropped cold. She stared at Damien and didnt say a word. She looked at people down below dancing and drinking. She sighed and thought about random things then took another look below. She noticed someone looking up at her through the crowd of people.''......''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pulse
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Off Topic :: Applications :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: