*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Follow Up

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Follow Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:48 pm

"Commenting about it is just fine. It's not every day that you meet someone with two different eye colors. There's just something about it that people find intriguing. It gets annoying sometimes but sometimes I enjoy the attention." he ran a hand through his hair, "But I'm a natural blonde to be honest. I just need to wait for this dye to fade out; can't have it falling out due to all of those chemicals."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Follow Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:52 pm

Nadia nodded as she looked him up and down. "I wonder what you'd look like blonde... I can see it but... I also think that the black suits you, but maybe that's because that's the only way I've seen you."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Follow Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:56 pm

He chuckled, "It's just like the glasses thing, actually. A lot of people don't know when I wear glasses, but it's pretty funny to see the reactions when you show up with an odd hair color and spectacles."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Follow Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:02 pm

She laughed. "You wear glasses? Damn. I can not see that! I understand why you wear contacts though, being in your line of work. But even if you weren't in what you are I would suggest contacts; the glasses would block your awesome eyes."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Follow Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:07 pm

"Yeah." he agreed, "But a little change in the routine is good every once in a while, you know? I just need a few subtle things to happen in order to break the monotony of things. Kira hasn't made a move, no-one has. We're at a standstill and something needs to happen. We need something big; something to get the attention of police, civilians and Kira... I'm thinking an explosion bigger than that apartment complex some moron did."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Follow Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:12 pm

Nadia fake yawned and nodded. "I agree; nothing's happening. This city used to be exciting but personally I'm getting bored. There used to be fights and shootings almost every day, or at least in our world. You missed a great time." She smiled. "We should do something. An explosion you say? That is an idea..."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Follow Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:17 pm

"Yeah... It can't be something that people can disregard. We need people to die. I want to spit right in everyones fucking face about it. I want Kira to know that he's not immortal. I'm thinking something nice and public. Maybe a library, or even a school. Something people perceive as heinous. Everyone I have no personal dealings with just think that I'm a random... They'll never suspect me."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Follow Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:26 pm

Nadia laughed and took a drag from her cigarette. "Interesting idea... I like the way you think." She took another drag as she thought. "You can go public but private as well. Something like the mayor's house or an embassy. You have your death, you explosion, and people that normally 'God' would want to protect. We need to show the public that KIRA isn't the god they crown him to be."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Follow Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:31 pm

Hunter chuckled at the thought of so much heartache and smiled widely, a twinge of sadistic pleasure in his eyes, "Yeah..." He licked his lips and began laughing, "And the best part is, no one will even know why it happened! They will ask themselves why God din't protect all of those innocent people, why no justice would be served with the deaths of so many. And after all of that I'll offer up a scapegoat... Pin all of the evidence on an innocent man and watch as Kira kills him. Then everyone will know that not even 'God' is perfect."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Follow Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:42 pm

Nadia smiled slightly and noticed the sadism in his eyes. What a find, she thought. We couldn't pick a better guy to be on our side.
She didn't have an answer to his plan, just a mere nod and her smile.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Follow Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:45 pm

"But I'll need help." he said, "I'll need someone else to cut the power to those places. There is no doubt in my mind that they have security cameras... I need them cut off or fried the fuck up before I can go to work."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Follow Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:36 pm

"But of course," Nadia replied. "Tell me where, tell me when. I can pull a couple strings or do it myself."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Follow Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:51 pm

He nodded, "The more the merrier. Find someone with nothing to lose, and is willing to do anything to get someone. I have some of my connections that will keep me out of jail if I fuck up. I don't know if they'll help you though."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Follow Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:37 pm

Nadia shrugged a shoulder. "Eh, whatever. Jail is nothing new and I've never been caught due to my own stupidity. If I somehow get caught I'll figure something out. But my time won't be anything compared to yours if you get caught so you're the one who needs someone."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Follow Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:53 pm

Hunter coughed into his elbow, "Yeah. If I'm caught and my friends don't pull through for me, I'll get deported and imprisoned there. I doubt that I can survive another sentence there." he chuckled nervously, "But back to the man idea. I'm going to be wearing a disguise, may even change my hair again but I think I'm gonna wear a plain black bandana. There will be contacts to change the eye color from odd to most likely green and finally, my face will look completely different."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Follow Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:27 pm

"We'll figure out a way to get you out if the worst happens," Nadia told him. "Good to know what you'll look like. I'll probably throw something together..." She played with the ends of her hair. "Most likely a wig and contacts. But yeah, good to know what you'll look like so I don't accidently shoot you if a random situation arrises."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Follow Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:31 pm

He smiled widely once the word 'shoot' was tossed around in his mind for a bit, "That's another good idea... Massacre in a public library; two or three psychos charging in and gunning down a few people. No aiming, just spray and pray. Shoot till you're empty and then move on." It gets me off just thinking about it!
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Follow Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:36 pm

Nadia crossed her arms loosely over her chest, drumming her fingers on her arm, nodding slowly. "I like the way you put it, spray and pray. Let me ask you something Damien: Who are you praying too?" A slightly demonic smile twitched on her lips, then she laughed and waved off her question. "I like the way you think, the way you plan. So how many guns each? One, or more? Depends on how many people we want potentially dead. Are we going to take hostages? If so do they die later or do we dump them somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Follow Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:47 pm

"One gun; nice and strong, o extended magazines one side arm, no hostages. More than one gun is just for eye candy, and hostages make everything more complicated than it needs to be. One main gun, and one side arm make sure that you have something to fall back on if we run into opposition while we make the escape, but we can taunt Kira. Spray paint a message on the main floor and when someone comes to stop us we unload..."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Follow Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:51 pm

Nadia nodded. "Sounds like a plan," she said, smiling. "So who's doing it with us? Or will it just be us? If there are too many people we run the risk of tripping over each other and we would need to focus more on where we fire incase someone moves too far ahead; we dont want a teammate getting shot."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Follow Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:03 pm

"Three." Hunter replied, "There will be three words in our message to the big man 'Fuck' 'You' and 'Kira'. Also, if we all stand in a line roughly three feet from one another, one shooting in the left area, one to the middle and the third at the right there will be little room for error. First we paint the message, second we start shooting, and finally we jump ship and split up; that way if they get one, the others can go back and get them once things cool down."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Follow Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:09 pm

Nadia nodded, impressed. "You're not stupid that's for sure." She smiled. "So who were you thinking and when were you thinking?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Follow Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:19 pm

"I was thinking you, me, and Tora. I don't know how she will feel about killing so many innocent people; but in order to make an omelet you need to break a few eggs. In this case those people are our eggs and the omelet is Kira's reaction and poor judgment. The last thing we need to establish are alibis and scapegoats. I already have an idea for mine though."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Follow Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:24 pm

"Hmm, she might. We need to talk to her though; she's set for killing when she needs to but it's innocents... I don't know her answer." She coughed and ran a hand through her hair. "Alibis and scapegoats are probably the easiest part, so that's not our highest concern. Obviously it still is one but not the highest."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Follow Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:31 pm

He shook his head, "The easiest part is getting weapons and paint. The hardest is the escape and the most important is securing a good alibi. I doubt anyone will suspect us, but we need to seem like we were in a different place at the time of the shooting. I know the people here very well now and I know that they will cover for me when needed. They don't think that I'm capable of such things. As for the scapegoats, we need to watch the movements of three people; it would be better if they were friends so they can be connected. We need to ensure that they have no good alibi with no one to confirm, and finally they should be scum; presumably other gangsters. With them up; they will most likely be let off and Kira will hate that just because no true justice was served. Because of that they should be killed even though they were innocent."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Follow Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Follow Up
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: Resturant-
Jump to: