*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deadly Infromation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet
Admin
Violet

Deadly Infromation Empty
PostSubject: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:10 am

Ruby stood by the grave of her fallen friend, a fresh flower laying on the tombstone. This puzzled her, for she was the only one who knew of her friends death yet this flower was not from her.
She could figure out that later right now there was something she had to do. Take out her cell phone she punched in Kasami's number.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Deadly Infromation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:36 pm

Mattias stared at his cell phone for a bit, noticed whose number it was and, just for fun, decided to answer. "How may I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Deadly Infromation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:33 am

"I know how kira kills, but i may just be insane." She blurted out wondering if the idea of Shinigami was crazy. "I dont trust the phone lines so meet me in the grave yard."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Deadly Infromation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:05 am

Mattias sighs, hanging up his phone, and walks towards the graveyard, looking fairly formal. He stood near the pond in the centre, waiting for his companion.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Deadly Infromation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:21 am

Ruby had walked around the grave yard and spotted Mattias by the pond. "Took you long enough." She said as she approached him. She pulled out her pack of smokes and slipped a coffin nail between her lips. "Did i drag you away from you ball Cinder-fella?" She mocked his formal look jokingly as she lit her cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Deadly Infromation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:54 pm

Mattias really didn't look in the mood today, so much so that he completely ignored Ruby's other statement. "What do you want."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Deadly Infromation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:00 am

She pulled out papers from her bag and handed it over to him. "I know it might sound crazy but i bet my life on it that this is how kira kills." The papers were all about Shinigamis and death notes.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Deadly Infromation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:18 am

Mattias' face was void of emotion as he shuffled the papers through his hands, "You have any proof of this?"
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Deadly Infromation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:14 am

"Just here say, but what else could it be?" She said and took a deep drag off her smoke letting the smoke escape her mouth as she pushed back her hair out of her face. "What else could do this shit? it has to be supernatural."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Deadly Infromation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:59 pm

Mattias looked at her, "No, I completely agree with you that it would be hard to prove if it wasn't super natural, but let me exhaust all my options that have to do with the real world before you show me these." He held out the papers to give them to Ruby.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Deadly Infromation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:30 pm

She took back her papers placing them in her bag, "There are a few more things i need to tell you." She said as she dropping her smoke to the ground. "I have a suspect, Light Yagami. His father is a police officer, he a smart kid, with a high sense of justice, if his father is a cop he could have access to files and whatnots in order to kill criminals. I've been wondering around this place acting like a stupid teen i grow weary of it. I even went on a date with that kid Yagami, so you better have a look into him."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Deadly Infromation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:56 pm

Mattias nodded, repeating the name in his head. "Yagami, Light. If it's a teenager, then this world truly has fallen very low."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Deadly Infromation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:45 am

"Oh yeah and one more thing, I'm not killing Beyond, hes a friend and those are hard to come by. So yeah, but if you or your friends try you will have me to answer to." Ruby said and shrugged. "I'll be going into hiding for a while, if Light is Kira then i'm in big shit. Hes already suspicious of me being part of the investigation. In my research -that is if i'm right- then the death note holders can trade life for something called Shinigami eyes that will give the person the ability to see someones name. So before i get myself killed i'm getting out of sight."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Deadly Infromation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:42 pm

Mattias shrugged, "Then you'll have to visit your friend in prison. And I like you Ruby, I do, but I'm not letting your consent get in the way of me solving a murder. Beyond Birthday is either going to be dead, or die in prison. And I hope you have good luck with hiding."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Deadly Infromation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 2:48 pm

"Why are you so bent on killing him? hes no threat, he hasn't even been doing much in the case." She said rolling her eyes, "Men its always the same always trying to be the alpha male, just leave him be. If you two stopped tried to get the other out of the way and maybe tried to work with one another then maybe kira would be behind bars."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Deadly Infromation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 pm

"Beyond is too hell bent on beating me, he'd never work with me. You claim to be his friend yet you fail to realize that. Whenever he decides to do anything, he's going to jail."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Deadly Infromation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:56 pm

She rolled her eyes. "But perhaps catching kira should be whats on your mind. Its not like Beyond is trying to kill you i dont understand why you cant just leave him be. Are you afraid of a little competition? Cant take the heat that someone just might be smarter then you? how about just letting your detective work do the talking."
She took a step closer to him and poked him in the chest angrily. "Quit your bitching about beyond being out beat you because you know what all that matters is getting Kira. So get over yourself and just do you job!" She felt like punching some sense into him. Taking a breath she calmed herself down.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Deadly Infromation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:47 pm

Mattias had his face in his hands, "You fail to understand. If somebody gets in the way of the case that doesn't belong there, they can get hurt. I don't need Beyond dragging any innocent people into a suicide mission. WHY do I want Beyond gone? To protect you, Spedster, and whoever the fuck else is gonna involved with him." He walked closer to her, "Now you fucking listen to me before you judge how I operate. If somebody as mentally unstable like him gets involved in this case, SOMEBODY is going to die. Now YOU stop acting like you know EVERYTHING about EVERYONE."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Deadly Infromation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:49 pm

"Why do you think i'm working with Beyond to make sure that doesn't happen!" She said her temper flaring. "You dont worry about me i can handle what ever gets thrown my way. Just worry about yourself alright?!"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Deadly Infromation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:17 pm

"I wouldn't be doing my job if I just worried about myself, darling."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Deadly Infromation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:29 pm

"He seems stable at the moment but if that changes i will drop you a line and you can do what ever the fuck you want." She said scoffing. "He hasn't recruited any new people as far as i know and i'll do my best to keep it that way. Everyones life is in danger here." She pulled out a pen and grabbed his hand, "This is the number you can reach me at." She explained as she wrote on his palm her cell number. "Oh and don't call me darling."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Deadly Infromation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:55 pm

"Well I do suppose it's a bit late for that last part. I apologize."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Deadly Infromation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:56 pm

"What do you mean its a bit late?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Deadly Infromation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:20 pm

"Simply the fact that I had just called you darling."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Deadly Infromation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:02 am

"I see, well then, i wont keep you from you party." She said gesturing to his clothing. "Or just you just get all pretty for little 'ol me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deadly Infromation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deadly Infromation
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: Graveyard-
Jump to: