*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Relaying the Info

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

Relaying the Info - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaying the Info   Relaying the Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:02 pm

Tsuchi shrugged. "I'll figure something out. Or Nadia and I will. Whatever. A diversion will get done. Just tell me, or her, when we're hitting the library and we'll do something a couple days before; two or three probably." She held out the paper back to him.
Back to top Go down
http://leftheadphone.deviantart.net
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Relaying the Info   Relaying the Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:06 pm

Hunter took the paper and lit it on fire with his lighter, "We'll hit it two weeks from now; just before closing when all the people make their attempts to leave. I'll go in first, and who follows is up to you- then I'll spray the first message onto the floor 'Where' the second person will spray 'Is' and the third will spray 'God' with quotation marks. Finally we'll get the guns and start shooting."
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Relaying the Info   Relaying the Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:12 pm

"Alright. Nadia'll probably want to go in as soon as she can. I won't take that from her; she'll go after you. And so far, excuse me if I have misheard, it sounds like we'll be stashing the guns somewhere before the raid." She leaned back in her chair and rested an elbow on one of the arm rests.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Relaying the Info   Relaying the Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:18 pm

Hunter shook his head about the guns and said, "I'll keep all three of them in a gym bag that I'll carry in. It would be too risky to stash them." He reached into his pocket for a cigarette, but changed his mind last minute, "Do you have a proper diversion to keep the feds off the real score?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Relaying the Info   Relaying the Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:43 pm

"Sounds good and..." She let her sentence trail off as she thought. "I will figure out something. I've been going through plans lately but I need to fine-tune them. Most of them have some flaws, ie: me getting killed or arrested. I think I have an idea but I'm going to need to get some information before I can fully gather everything to do it. I should have it ready in a couple days."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaying the Info   Relaying the Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaying the Info
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: Mafia Warehouse-
Jump to: