*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

thinking.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chilling

Chilling

thinking. Empty
PostSubject: thinking.   thinking. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:53 am

Chilling sat at a caffe, outside table, smoke in hand and notebook resting on the table in front of him next to his coffee.
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

thinking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: thinking.   thinking. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:47 pm

Ginko gradually walked into the cafe's outside area, hands in pocket and cigarette resting at the right side of his mouth. He made his way toward the door but slightly looked off to his side at the man sitting at the outside table, noticing his notebook, Ginko's eyes widened in shock at first then he quickly turned his gaze, smirking slightly as he advanced inside, ordering a simple tea.

After he got his tea, he advance back outside, sighing as he rubbed the back of his head, smiling slightly with his eyes closed as he stood at the side of Chilling's table.
"Mind if I join you..? This seems like the only seat that isn't covered with dust or someone's latest meal, come back up." Ginko laughed slightly as he continued to look innocent, his choice of clothing was odd.. a white business suit, white tie, with a black undershirt, the collar of the shirt folded out and over the collar of the suit jacket.
Back to top Go down
Chilling

Chilling

thinking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: thinking.   thinking. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:44 am

(ooc: woops I should have clarified, when I said 'Notebook' i didnt mean death notebook hahah)

Chilling looked up at the man over the top of his glasses, and gestured at the empty seat in front of him "Please.."
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

thinking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: thinking.   thinking. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:15 am

(OOC: Baha, too bad. This roleplay might have gotten pretty interesting. xP)

Ginko, accepting the man's offer would sit down in the seat without second thought, crossing his right leg over his left as he simply smiled with his eyes closed as he held his cup of warm tea, letting it heat up his hands.
"Thank you. So, do you live around these parts...?"
Ginko asked as he took a small sip from his cup, not expecting much of an answer based on the man's appearence.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

thinking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: thinking.   thinking. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:54 pm

(OOC: Don't mind me... I'm going to be just randomly posting.. like an extra.. you know?! So it's not THAT boring =D)

Ren walked into the Restaurant cafe. They had the best lattes in town! She smiled waiting in line to order.
Looking around, she spotted two men seated outside on the patio. There was something about one of them that wasn't ordinary. She shrugged. This town isn't ordinary. Ren came up to the counter and ordered her Mocha latte. Paid, and grabbed some napkins.

Taking a gander around the area, she decided to head outside. Finding a table that was not occupied but dirty, she cleaned it off with her napkins. Satisfied, she sat and pulled out a text book and began studying, oblivious to anyone and anything around her.
Back to top Go down
Chilling

Chilling

thinking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: thinking.   thinking. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:51 am

(ooc: who isnt ordinary..? :S haha)

Chilling looked up from his paper, swallowed his sip of coffee, and said "Yes, though iv been away for some time." Looking back down at his paper, then realising he was being rude, he said "How about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

thinking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: thinking.   thinking. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thinking.
Page 1 of 1