*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Out and about!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

Out and about! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out and about!   Out and about! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:31 pm

Leonardo gradually floated behind her.
"Had a good time?"
He ask, faintly chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Out and about!   Out and about! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:07 pm

Ren glared, she really didn't need Ginko taunting her. "You always gotta follow me around?" She pressed the heel of her hand harder against her eyebrow. "Ugh. What the hell?" She growled. Worse.Timing.Ever. for a headache.
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

PostSubject: Re: Out and about!   Out and about! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:50 pm

Leonardo simply laughed as he continued to follow her.
"I do not have to, however I do not feel like missing anything exciting..."
He said chuckling, leaning his head over her shoulder.
"I wonder how long you intend to talk to yourself... you seem to be atracting someone's curiosity..."
He said chuckling, someone was following not far behind us.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Out and about!   Out and about! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:25 pm

Ren looked over her shoulder. "Who's following me?" She asked, whispering softly, looking straight at Ginko. She didn't need to be followed at this moment. She just wanted to get home safely.
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

PostSubject: Re: Out and about!   Out and about! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:44 pm

Leonardo simply continued to look ahead, he would then move to the side slightly as a man in a tan long drape coat and sunglasses would be following not far behind her. He had a cigarette lit and hanging out the right side of his mouth and his hands resting in the pockets of his coat. He seemed simple enough, and it was also hard to tell if he was following Ren, or if he was just walking home from the club as well. Whoever he was, he seemed odd, but there was risk at drawing unnecessary attention if action was taken, when this man could be some simple man walking home.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Out and about!   Out and about! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:04 am

Ren just slowed her walk. She didn't want to imply she was frightened over a man who could coincidentally be walking the same direction. Ren figured she might as well let him pass, plus her headache was killing her. "This is ridiculous." She whispered through clenched teeth.
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

PostSubject: Re: Out and about!   Out and about! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:29 pm

As she would slow down, the man would gradually slow down as well, he would then take a sharp turn around a corner, disappearing from sight. Leonardo simply chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out and about!   Out and about! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out and about!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Off Topic :: Applications :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: