*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to make it more popular.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

How to make it more popular. Empty
PostSubject: How to make it more popular.   How to make it more popular. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:27 pm

Right well this site has died once(or more..but let's not go to that place) So we need suggestions on how to make it more popular not only from admins but also from players. What they would like added and so on.

P.S I don't know if Ruby will agree with me but we may also need someone who could be an advertising agent. Someone who can create banners or some funny lines to make people interested in the site. We tried that once but since we(the admins) have no advertising skills(social) we will need the help of someone who has them. SO SIGN UP! THIS SITE NEEDS YOU!
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: How to make it more popular.   How to make it more popular. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:31 pm

I think we should focus on getting old members back before we worry about new. I'm not dismissing your idea i think its great but one battle at a time. We get new members all the time but they don't stay if the site is not active. I think the activity on the site alone will bring new members.
I am open to ideas about how to improve the site from other player also.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: How to make it more popular.   How to make it more popular. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:40 am

What's up? Wink
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: How to make it more popular.   How to make it more popular. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:50 pm

OMG its alive! ALIIIIIIVE!
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: How to make it more popular.   How to make it more popular. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:03 pm

Lmao....But anyway welcome back Beyond it's fun to see our resident psychopatch alive and running.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: How to make it more popular.   How to make it more popular. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:27 pm

Haha this site always has a way of dragging me back. I'm busy a lot of the time but I'll post when I can Smile
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: How to make it more popular.   How to make it more popular. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:24 pm

hmm anyway i could help with this cause asides from being active?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make it more popular.   How to make it more popular. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to make it more popular.
Page 1 of 1