*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ren's house bitches.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet
Admin
Violet

Ren's house bitches.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren's house bitches.    Ren's house bitches.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:48 pm

Ruby stumbled back a bit before returning the favor and kicked Ren in the leg her steel toe boots would kill. "Don't fuck with me Ren, i know everything. A little Shinigami gave me a piece of the death note and told me the whole story." She was lying but it was only to check if her death note Shinigami theory was correct. She never met a Shinigami but she was to good of a lie for anyone to tell otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Ren's house bitches.    Ren's house bitches.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:00 pm

"Shini-what?" She blinked. She wasn't going to get off that easily. Ren didn't know what this person was capable of and Ren still was new. She didn't know what a shinigami was and if Ginko was a shinigami. She just looked like a freak that only she could see...'that only she could see' she thought to herself. Red couldn't possibly be telling her the truth. Again, she was new to all of this and wasn't going to slip that easily. Thinking back to where she was in the library, Ginko did say something about the shinigami realm. But he wouldn't have given her a piece of the book..he hadn't touched it since she got it. "Listen lady. You've got the wrong girl."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Ren's house bitches.    Ren's house bitches.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:02 pm

"Keep telling yourself that Kira." She was growing bored of this, "Your boring me, and when i get bored i get creative. So you better start talking some truth. You got five seconds before i start setting things on fire." She pulled out her lighter. "5....4....3"
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Ren's house bitches.    Ren's house bitches.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:05 pm

"I have no where else to go! You can't just burn down my house when I know nothing!" She said her throat sore and hoarse. "Please stop this."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Ren's house bitches.    Ren's house bitches.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:07 pm

"Oh god quit your begging its pathetic!" She said mocking the girls annoying voice. "Who said anything about you living though the fire?"
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Ren's house bitches.    Ren's house bitches.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:10 pm

Growling, "I got nothing you want. I've told you." Ren was getting frustrated, nothing was getting through this lunatic.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Ren's house bitches.    Ren's house bitches.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:13 pm

She sighed, "Well then i'll just have to make sure." She threw her zippo lighter on the bed the flame licking at her blankets. "See you around if you live though this." She left the bedroom closing the door behind her and disabled the fire alarm so that no one would find the girl. Putting her gun and knife away safely she exited the house and walked down the street.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Ren's house bitches.    Ren's house bitches.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:20 pm

Ren panicked. She was still handcuffed and the fire on her bed was getting bigger. "HELP!" She yelled. She tried with all her might to squeeze her hands out of the cuffs. She felt the sting as the cuffs bit into her wrists drawing blood. "Fuck! SOMEBODY HELP ME!" There must be a neighbor who could hear her. 'HELP ME! PLEASE!" She struggled more. She stood up, barely, her head still back and hands still cuffed. She went to the wall and started whipping the back of the chair against it. The wood wasn't sturdy and after several more attempts she heard the wood crack. The cloth continued to bit around her neck but she didn't care, she needed to get out of here. With one hard hit, a piece of the chair broke off. The piece that was cuffed to her right hand. Sighing, she took the cloth from around her neck off and lifted the chair up over her and smashed it down onto the floor. It broke into pieces. The cuffs her still on her wrists which were now sore as hell and bleeding. Quickly, she gathered up the blanket, wrapping it on the fire and threw it into her tub and ran the water. Relieved, she sat down on the floor, catching her breath and rubbing her arms. Tears cascaded down her cheeks before everything went black.
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

PostSubject: Re: Ren's house bitches.    Ren's house bitches.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:27 pm

Leonardo simply stood in a corner, chuckling as he stared at Ren.
"Such an exciting number of events..."
He said still laughing faintly.
"I must say... I wonder how long before your caught..."
He asked, a smirk ran across his face.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Ren's house bitches.    Ren's house bitches.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:09 pm

Ren woke up hazily. "Ginko. Shut it." Grumbling she got up and started cleaning her room. "That fuckin' bitch. How dare she!?" Anger tore through her. How did she let herself get into this mess. "I don't know what to do. Keep denying?" She sighed, frustrated.
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

PostSubject: Re: Ren's house bitches.    Ren's house bitches.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:15 am

"Just a suggestion... but perhaps you should... make some allies..."
He said, chuckling."
"I'm sure if you befriend a detective or two that is apart of the Kira Investigation team, they will vouch for you if that woman tries to confine you, without solid evidence.. with any luck, next time she tries to pull something like this again, they will remove her from the team... Heheheheh.."
He said as he continued to chuckle.
"But do not listen to me.. I am nothing but a bug to buzz about your head..."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Ren's house bitches.    Ren's house bitches.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:20 pm

Ren sighed, Ginko had a point. "You're not an idiot after all!" She smirked at him. She tapped her chin as she paced her now clean room. "I'll have to find out who's on the team...Time for a little trip."
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

PostSubject: Re: Ren's house bitches.    Ren's house bitches.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:20 pm

Leonardo would look slightly surprised.
"I'm not?"
He asked with a chuckle.
"This should be... Intriguing..."
He added faintly as he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Ren's house bitches.    Ren's house bitches.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:06 am

Before taking said trip, Ren pulled out her laptop and booted it up. "The internet has everything. I'm sure it'll say something about who's working on the case." Going to a search engine she typed in what she hoped she can get some answers to.
Finally, after searching several pages she came across a news bulletin. "Hm.. this doesn't seem right." The page had investigator names on it but there was no "Mrs. Red' or anything close to that name and another name looked quite familiar. "Spedster? Really? Oh this can't be right.." Pausing, she tapped her chin. "I'm going to have to go down to the police station and pretend I'm a reporter or something like that and get the names myself." She shut down her laptop and went to grab her bag. "Shit, it's late. I'll have to do this in the morning." Growling deeply from frustration and exhaustion she decided she would rather sleep on the couch.

Last edited by Ren on Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

PostSubject: Re: Ren's house bitches.    Ren's house bitches.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:45 am

Leonardo chuckled as he stood off to her side.
"That would be indeed wise... I also suggest.. swiping your search engine... Surely the investigators can use your search results and requests to their advantage, to pin you as Kira..."
He said with a faint chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Ren's house bitches.    Ren's house bitches.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:49 pm

Grumbling, Ren turned around booted up her laptop and deleted the history. "Thanks." Mumbling, she made her way to the living room. She was just too damn tired to think clearly. A good nights rest would do her some good.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Ren's house bitches.    Ren's house bitches.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:14 pm

It has been a few weeks after Ren had thrown the book into the ocean. Everything seemed to be quite. Suicide rates had gone through the roof though and Ren couldn't figure out why. They weren't good either. Ren contemplated this. When she had the deathnote, she only killed bad people. People in prison. People who were abusive. Criminals. Bad people. Maybe, just maybe someone had found her book and continued her line of work. Ren dropped her pen at the thought. It was possible. Picking her pen back up and tapping her chin with it, she thought about how she would be able to find this new kira. The suicides were all in Tokyo but Tokyo is a pretty big place with tons of people. Anyone could be kira. Grumbling, she laid back on her new bed that she bought and thought where she might look first.
After what seemed like hours, she sat up slowly and decided she would go for a walk. Her homework wasn't going to finish itself but she just couldn't focus on it at the moment. Grabbing her things, she headed for the door and left.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Ren's house bitches.    Ren's house bitches.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:53 pm

After finding the deathnote in the graveyard and meeting Damien for the first time, Ren sat on her bed and looked around. She had this gut feeling that someone would try and come for her. For her deathnote. She hadn't killed anyone in a long time, she just couldn't take that chance at the moment.
She sighed pulling out the deathnote and staring at it. One little book can bring so much pain, glory and death. She ripped out a few pages and stuck them into her school binder. She got up and pushed her bed aside. There was a loose floorboard underneath her bed that looked perfect. No one would ever notice it was loose. She stuck the Deathnote under the floor and placed the board back. Perfect. Smiling to herself, she got back up and moved her bed back into place. She won't let anyone find it and also won't carry it with her in case someone stops and checks her person. Those papers would do for the time being. She sat back on her bed and thought. Keeping cool and hiding for a tiny bit longer should keep Spedster and his misfits away. Damien was around, he sure could handle himself. No one would ever suspect him at all. Laying back, she smiled and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Ren's house bitches.    Ren's house bitches.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:58 pm

Ruby pulled up in her cherry red, 1967 Chevy Impala with Spedster in the passenger seat. With the tools in the trunk she turned off the car and waited. "Only a matter of time before she leaves, better get comfy." She pulled out her pack of smokes and lit one.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Ren's house bitches.    Ren's house bitches.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:33 am

He looked at Ruby. You should propably drop smoking. It does hell to you're health.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Ren's house bitches.    Ren's house bitches.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:51 pm

"And what exactingly do i have to be healthy for?" She asked cracking her window open to let the smoke exit the car. "I like smoking, if i didn't the world be destroyed."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Ren's house bitches.    Ren's house bitches.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:34 pm

He laughed. You have to be healthy for Kira.What if he is a runner and you don't have a gun?
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Ren's house bitches.    Ren's house bitches.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:53 pm

"I can run, it doesn't effect me like that." She said laughing lightly. "And besides when have you known me not to carry a gun?"
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Ren's house bitches.    Ren's house bitches.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:48 pm

He laughed. Prapably when you're in the shower. But that is still questionable.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Ren's house bitches.    Ren's house bitches.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:17 pm

"Have you been spying on me in the shower? because i would like to warn you I carry a gun and know many ways of hiding bodies."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ren's house bitches.    Ren's house bitches.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ren's house bitches.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next