*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just Another Visit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

Just Another Visit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Visit   Just Another Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:52 pm

" ah its fine i already go though all sorts of randomness with law school ,and what not....actually apparently when i finish i apparently am getting some kind of high position or something which i find kind of odd consitering im still a rookie.." he said as he yawned abit ,and smiled abit more as he kep on walking with her.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Visit   Just Another Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:39 pm

"So you major in law?" Airi asked, her blue eyes staring at Geru as he yawned. Shortly after she couldn't help but yawn herself and added calmly, "That's cool.. super cool. Learning law and other things... What kind of randomness do you go through, in law school?"
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Visit   Just Another Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:00 pm

" Um alot of random mock trials not to metion somehow getting a goverment possition so early in my career cant help but feel like somethings up." he said quickly "anyway lets head to the cafe!" he said as he swiftly lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Visit   Just Another Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Another Visit
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2