*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting old friends.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
yamikala15

yamikala15

Meeting old friends. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:56 pm

Airi followed Sped to the cash register. "Thanks... So you'll pay for my jeans and i'll pay for my jewelry?" She asked holding up the jewelry she'd picked up off the rack earlier.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:59 am

He looked at the jewelry and grabbed it out of her hands. Almost forgot about them. He said handing everything to the cashier and paying her the amount. So what else do you need? He said giving her the stuff.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:21 pm

Airi bit her bottom lip and thought about what other things she needed. "Umm... I need some uh..... underclothes...But...", Airi's cheeks turned a light shade of pink.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:01 pm

He laughed. Go buy some of you're stuff and I'm gonna go look for a new coat. Let's meet on the bench where we saw each other. He said as he went to a man clothes store.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:11 pm

Airi stood there for moment, watching Sped walk off, then sighed lightly and walked to a nearby store. While inside Airi looked through dozens of underwear and bras. "Hmm... I'll get this one....and those. she said grabbing a few things here and there. Airi walked over to the check out desk after her arms were full of underclothes.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:15 pm

Spedster was looking through jeans and some T-shirts. He chose two T-shirts, one which wrote I'm with cute. And one pair of jeenes. After he bought them he decided to change into the T-shirt which wrote I'm with cute . He then went to the bench and didn't see Airi anywhere.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:31 pm

After buying her underclothes Airi walked back to the bench they'd be meeting at. She grinned as soon as she got close enough to see the writing on the t-shirt Sped wore. "That's a nice shirt..." she said holding her bags.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:49 am

He smiled at her. Thanks, I was thinking about you when I bought it. SO what's next?
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:38 pm

Airi laughed. "Aww...Your so sweet, sweetier than me..... So whatever you want to do. Even though I planned to come here and shop....since I ran into you I just want to do other things... talk. Plus I bought the most important things already." she held up her bags once again.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:15 am

Spedster smiled at her. Well alright we can walk around the shop and talk. So what do you wan to talk about?
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:54 am

Airi stared at Sped and frowned. Slowly she turned her back to him and said,"You left....You stood...."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:31 pm

He looked at her. Yeah sorry about leaving, things just got...too complicated. Kira, L and all that stuff. But I should have told and I am sorry...Do you forgive me?
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:56 pm

Airi still keep her back to Sped as she said,"Yeah I forgive you but... You left before we could get married. You know, when we first met.." Airi then turned back around and smiled at him. "Mr.Weneedtokissfirst..."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:23 pm

He laughed. We could do it now. He said as he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:57 pm

Airi, just like the first time they'd met and kissed, blushed. Hesitating before she kissed him back she said,"Now I pronounce us both, husband and wife." A laugh escaped from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:31 am

He laughed. Not long and we will be grumpy and have children running around us huh?
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:24 pm

Airi really laughed then. "I don't think we'll be all grumpy... I think i'll just nag you and you'll ignore me but....as long as we...stick together..."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:21 am

He smiled at her. Yeah. Then he looked away he felt bad lying to her but he had to do it. H..hey look a cute toy. He said pointing at a Teddy bear.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:35 pm

Airi silently watched Sped look away, it brung a frown to her face. She stared at the floor for a few seconds but looked up as he pointed out a teddy bear. Pulling her gaze toward the teddy bear she said,"I guess its kind of cute..." Noticing but not trieing to push Sped into another uncomfortable corner, Airi added biting her bottom lip,"Sped do you like drawing? Art?"
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:29 am

Spedster sighed and understood that he ruined a perfect mood. I guess I like art, but not the new one where they just draw anything I want it to have a meaning not some crazy guys imagination. But I suck at drawing and can only draw stick figures, bad ones. What about you? What do you think of art?
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:31 pm

"Well.. I like all types of art especially drawing and sketching. Some say i'm pretty good while others say they've seen better.... By the way, I think stick figures are very cool.... They might even become the next hottest thing. Photography is pretty cool too..." Airi said feeling alittle more comfortable herself around Sped.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:31 am

He laughed. Basically stick figures are cool, but mine aren't. And photography is okay I guess, I never was really crazy about the, photograph everything thing. And I would like to see you're drawing, if it's not too much trouble.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:23 am

Airi smiled lightly at him. "I'd loved to show you some of my sketchs...though if only I brought my bag with me.. I keep most of my sketch books in my bag."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:12 pm

He laughed. No problem. I'll see it some other time. He said as he looked around. So...I'm kinda out of questions. He said sighing.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:03 pm

Airi watched Sped and grinned. Switching her bags so she held them all in one hand, Airi grabbed hold of Sped's hand with her free one. She started walking around the mall, passing several people. Finally stopping, she stood across from a candy shop infront of some performing dancers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting old friends.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next