*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unentertained

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mattias

Mattias

Unentertained - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:10 pm

He would shrug, pressing down the microphone's button

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, Mr. Frost. Come in."

He clicked a few buttons on his keyboard, and the door outside would clunk about, rather loudly, and would eventually beep, signalling that it was unlocked.
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:26 pm

Jack would twitch slightly to the sounds of the door unlocking.
"A bit paranoid..."
He would rub the back of his head as he would open the door, walking through it as he closed it behind him, placing one hand into his coat pocket as he made his way toward the main room where they were located, looking around rather curiously on his way there.
"Nice place you got here, L..."
He said as he entered the room they were in, then taking notice to the masks.
"I didn't realize a festival was in town..."
He said slightly twitching.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:04 am

Ruby studied him with a raised eyebrow concealed behind the mask, "Why so twitchy? Nervous Mr. Frost?" She asked noticing that the mask was making her voice sound deeper due to the restriction. Perhaps He wouldn't know it was her.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:23 am

Mattias would put his hands in his pockets, kind of tilting his head as he spoke to the man.

"We see no reason for us to show you our faces yet, you have yet to prove your worth. Now, what can we do for you today?"
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:23 am

Jack glanced at the person with the hood, sighing faintly as he rubbed the side of his head.
"Nervous is not exactly the world.."
He then glanced toward the figure speaking to him, placing his hand back into his coat pocket.
"More or less what can we do for each other... This new Kira.. there has already been over a dozen deaths and many more to come, and there is obviously something super natural behind all of this.. I doubt Kira just has a bunch of connections.. I did a bit of digging and some research.. on some of the Kira fan websites, there's a word, or possibly a name that is thrown around rather often... Shinigami.. after further research, its the name for the god's of death. Though most of it is simple folk lore and spook tales, its still something we are to take into consideration.. It was also suspected that mass murder couldn't be done within a 40 second time period.. we were proved wrong it seems.. Perhaps these Shingami will end with the same result..."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:12 pm

"A couple seconds on the internet dose not make you an expert, Mr Frost." Ruby said boredom filling her voice, he was telling everything she already knew. "Perhaps your time would be better spent finding the real reason these people are dying then just believing in some supernatural mambo jumbo about a death god."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:50 pm

Mattias would begin pacing back and forth, his black slacks ruffling about as he stared at the floor. "Supernatural forces should not be your first assumption, Mr. Frost. The name "Shinigami" may very well come in handy in the future." The masked figure would turn to Jack Frost, his disguised voice seemingly shaking through the air. "It could be the name of whatever weapon he uses or one of his associates. It could very well be a type of nerve gas or genetically altered bacteria." Mattias would scratch the back of his head, looking off to the side and said, "Although it would be so much easier if it were the former. Much easier if there were only two mass murders running about instead of three."
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:32 pm

"Forgive me for pointing out the obvious.. but you honestly believe that your suspect, this simple high school girl can invent and control that of a mass virus, powerful enough to kill her targets within a matter of seconds? This also does not explain how she is capable of having it done without making a sudden move.. this is all saying the girl is even Kira, though evidence does lead to her... Surely there are indeed other possible explanations to these killings, but forgive me, a simple girl being able to control a disease and who it effects is just as ridiculous as a god of death... "
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:26 pm

((OOC: Sorry mate but how could your character hear about Ren? He was on the other side of the door....))

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." Ruby stated, "So if this Death god theory is correct where is your proof, Mr. Frost? Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

She leaned back her her chair. "The fact is we have on proof that the supernatural is at work here. For all we know its a clever chemist nothing more."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:30 pm

The masked figure would look to the other detective, his hands remaining in his pockets.

"With all due respect, Mr. Frost, we've only just been given information about this "Ren" character, and have yet to be given any concrete evidence that she even knows more about Kira than we do. So if you would be so kind, keep the insubordination to a minimum. As of now we're looking into the Yagami family and other realistic suspects, and we will continue to do so unless solid evidence is given to us."

He would step backwards to his desk, flipping through the young woman's profile once more.

"She's a damned highschool student, I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt and consider other options first."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:04 pm

"I dont think age should rule anyone out." She said rolling her eyes, "This room on its own is filled with young adults what makes Kira any different?" She reached for pack of smokes but remember the mask and sighed. "Anyways, Ren isn't important right now. Right now what interests me Mr. Frost is why you are here?"
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:16 am

Jack simply rubbed the side of his head with a sigh of laziness.
"Honestly I have no clue why I'm here.. orders I suppose... You could say I only desire to bust this case as much as the two of you.. And thank you for the complement, but I am hardly a 'young adult'... Either way.. lets not argue among ourselves trying to argue upon who and who isn't Kira.. for now lets just focus together our resources and our talents on finding out who it is.. Shall we?"
He said as he noticed the figure reaching for a pack of smokes, simply sighing as he pulled out his own and flicked one out, placing it into his mouth.
"Nice shoes.."
He said toward the figure who went to reach for the smokes.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:36 am

Mattias would scoff from behind his mask, going to his computer screen set up. He would click a few buttons, activating a nearby projector, pulling up the most recent Japanese census.

"Yes, nice shoes indeed. Since you feel like working so much, here you go. Tell me, who shall we scratch off, Mr. Frost?"
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:49 am

Ruby looked down at her shoes, "Thanks?" She answered confused. "What work are we planing to do anyways? who said anything about any of us working together?"
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:19 am

He would take a slight drag of his cigarette following by exhaling the smoke out.
"I couldn't say.. recently killings have come to a halt, the last killing was the mass death-cap at the prison, and that was over a few weeks ago.."
He would watch as the ash on his cigarette slowly burnt and crumbled.
"However.. I would right off, or at least consider doing so, this Ren girl.. killings were taking place before we even considered her a suspect.. And I'm afraid we do not have enough evidence to officially consider her a suspect any longer.. I believe we need to focus on the more likely suspects before the killings pick up again..."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:41 am

Ruby cleared her throat, "I'm not up for disusing the case with someone how shows up randomly at HQ. I don't even know why we are all sitting here trading gossip like high school girls." Ruby stood up and took off the stupid mask pulling out her pack of smokes. "This is stupid, Ren is Kira, maybe not the first Kira heck maybe not even Kira now but at one point that girl was Kira. I can feel it in my gut." She lit up a smoke, "God this place is like a detective heaven or something."
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:14 am

"So your going to sentence a girl's life to prison or possibly death over your gut feeling? That isn't the work of a true law enforcer.. that is the work of a selfish fool who is afraid of being wrong..."
Jack said almost in a lazy tone as he put out his cigarette.
"I suggest you stop trying to take this case into your own hands, shut up, and understand that this case will get solved faster if we work together."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:31 am

She narrowed her eyes at him, "No, listen new kid on the block i have been working this case longer than any of you." She said coldly, "Don't tell me what and what not to do. A true detective can follow not only leads but feelings. You should never rule out what your gut is telling you because in the impossible what is in your head never makes sense."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:00 am

Mattias would clasp his hands together, rather loudly, keeping his mask firmly on his face.

"Okay now, children, I believe we have a murderer to catch? If we're going to get anywhere we need evidence."

He would begin pacing back and forth, using hand gestures to further push the meaning behind his speech.

"Whether or not Ren is Kira at this very moment, if she was murdering people at any point she needs to be apprehended. To do such a thing, we need hard evidence."

He would turn to Ruby, kind of holding his hand out to her.

"And my friendly associate here, seems to have enough determination to bring that evidence to the table. Even if I ordered her to or not, I believe she'll be looking into Ren anyway."

He would then look to Mr. Frost, placing his hands in his pockets.

"Our new friend here isn't so driven by passion, so please, Mr. Frost. Give me a Kira suspect I can actually believe. I just hope it isn't another damn highschool student. I'll stick around the area, and I'll see if I can get any information out of the mob, then the UN is bound to demand information on this whole case."

He would walk closer to them, so that he wasn't so far off in the back of the room.

"Government forces are sounding like they're going to converge on Japan. Do me a favor, and help me gather evidence before that happens, Mr. Frost, Miss. Red."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:57 pm

She sighed, "Me coming here doesn't mean we are on the same team." She said flicking her ashes into the ashtray. "I still work alone because i work outside of the law. You detectives can play house all you want but when the time come to convict a Kira how is anyone going to believe how he or she is killing. The only way to stop Kira is to kill them and take away their means of killing, keeping the secret of how they killed out of the media forever."
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:15 am

"And how exactly are we doing justice by becoming Kira, Miss Red? Killing a killer is not justice.. but then again what do I know, compared to the all mighty Red?"
Jack said as he put out his cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:54 am

"I'm a firm believer in the death penalty. And so is Japan. Whether or not we bring Kira to the cops or not if found guilty Kira will be killed." She said rolling her eyes at his stupidity. "I just want to make sure that Kira dies with the secret of how he or she kills. Putting Kira on display to the world will only make the information public. Not to mention people will get hurt in the cross fire. Imagine Kira on trial now imagine the people that support him rioting against the people that appose him. This is all best done under warps."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:21 am

Mattias would sigh, scratching the back of his neck.

"Like I said, she'll probably look into Ren whether we wanted her to or not. But regardless, the Kira Case stopped being Japanese when I got involved. Ultimately, whenever Kira is apprehended, they will be dealt with by the United Nations with my input."

He would put his hands in his pockets, turning towards Ruby.

"Though you should know me better, Ruby. The UN wouldn't put Kira's weapon on display, and if you went through so much trouble to make sure even I didn't know what it was, we would have to arrest you on the grounds that you might become the next Kira."

He would look to his right, walking over to his computer screen, tapping a few keys on his keyboard.

"All I'm saying is it would be a hell of a lot less complicated if we did things my way. Not to mention you would stay out of jail."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:28 am

"Me? the next Kira? I dont need to hide behind something to kill." She said scoffing at him, how in the world would she ever become Kira. The thought almost made her want to laugh. "You clearly know nothing about me, when have i ever done anything your way?"

Putting out her smoke in the ashtray with one hand she untied her hair with the other. "I've been working my ass of keeping Kira's power a secret and i'm not going to risk that information falling into the wrong hands. There is always a leak, I'm not risking it."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:53 pm

Mattias would clasp his hands together.

"You can't base a relationship off trust if neither of the two parties trust the other. I don't trust that you're as noble as you pretend to be, and you don't believe half the words that come out of my mouth. If you get to Kira, by some act of God, before I do, and you still haven't fixed this...trust issue, you're going to get arrested and that's that. I don't want that to happen, but if you get whatever weapon they have, sure you may very well go and destroy it, but I need to be there and I need to 100% positive you wouldn't be lying to me."

He would click a few buttons on his computer again, switching from window to window.

"Not for my pride's sake, like I know you're thinking, but for the UN's. They trust a world famous detective more than they do one who doesn't even take the law into consideration."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unentertained
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: Kira Task Force HQ-
Jump to: