*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Relaxing at the cafe!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

Relaxing at the cafe! Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing at the cafe!   Relaxing at the cafe! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:43 pm

Geru walked into the cafe with a yawn,and glance around"hmmm this place is kind of empty today..." he thought to him self as he sat down,and ordered Tea,and a slice of cake. "finally....a day i can truly relax for abit....no parents nagging on me because they're out of town,and i can put my own investigations on hold. so let my day of a much needed brake....begin" he thought to him self as he leisurly read over his own research notes.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Relaxing at the cafe! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:55 pm

Spedster was having one of those bad days. He stayed up all night playing video games and had to have a cup of coffe, the problem was that he could barely see what was infront of him and he was hardly surprised when he bumped into a waitress and spilled his coffe on Geru.D.damn sorry man. He said looking at Geru.
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Relaxing at the cafe! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:00 pm

Geru glanced at him and smiled abit" No no its fine this isnt the first time getting covered in coffee...can you keep my table for me? i need to dry off now." he said in reply as he went into the bath room to dry off accidently leaving his notes regarding his own kira research. "gah....way to dampen my mood" he thought to him self as he dryed him self off abit.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Relaxing at the cafe! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:12 pm

He smiled back and looked as the guy went to the bathroom, surprised because he was sure he already had an argument on his hands. He also apollogised to the waitress but she told him he had to pay for the dishes. While taking out his wallet he looked at the table where the guy was sitting. He didn't get a clear look, but it got his attention after he payed the waitress he looked at the papers and saw one thing that he needed Kira. He didn't have much time since he saw that the doors from the bathroom were openning, so he thought that he should play friendly till he finds out who that guy was.
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Relaxing at the cafe! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:21 pm

After a few minutes he finally returned to the table from the bath room "ah thanks for keeping my seat " he said in a polite tone as he looked at spedster "um mind if i have my seat back?" he said calmly ,and with a slight yawn.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Relaxing at the cafe! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:47 am

He looked at him and smiled. Yeah sure. He said standing up. Mind some company? I'm feeling kinda bad for doing that and to show my sorryness I'm gonna treat you to whatever you like. So what do ya say?
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Relaxing at the cafe! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:49 am

he say back down,and put his notes in his backpack ,and cringed for a second wait...i left my notes on the table! what if he read them? eh...i just need to stay calm and ill get out of this okay. he thought to him self as he looked over to spedster "um sure i dont see why not." he said in a calm tone as he finally got his order and he took a bite of cake.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Relaxing at the cafe! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:47 pm

He smiled and took a seat. Alright so call me Spedster or just Sped don't care. He said holding out his hand.
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Relaxing at the cafe! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:33 pm

"the names geru hikari....im a student of law. its nice to meet you" he would say giving spedster a firm handshake,and a look straight in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Relaxing at the cafe! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:27 pm

He would look straight into his eyes showing his sincerety or atleast faking it. Nice to meet ya. And a law student, damn wish I could be one of those, I'm 20 years and not in an university and don't have a job. He said laughing. I also noticed you have various notes are they study notes or something else? But you don't have to tell me if you don't want to.
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Relaxing at the cafe! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:31 pm

"damn it he noticed....lets play it like he hasnt read them and see what happens" he thought to him self as he quickly replyed "they're just study notes nothing special..." he then took a sip of tea and waited for a reply
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Relaxing at the cafe! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:34 pm

I see. So is that all you do in university study?. He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Relaxing at the cafe! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:38 pm

"um not really....plus these arnt exactly my research notes....there more of my personal thoughts on certain situations ,and what not" he said as he finished all his tea in one go. "hmmm....maybe he didn't see them after all....or is he just that cunning? eh....i think ill trust him for now he thought even more but then said " now about that items you said you would buy....if you dont mind could you get me a honey suckle white tea please? " with abit of a grin.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Relaxing at the cafe! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:32 am

He laughed. Sure I promised didn't I. He called the waiter and ordered. So what are you're thoughts currently?
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Relaxing at the cafe! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:49 am

'my thoughts? oh they dont really matter do they?" he said with a fake smile,and a yawn to follow." i mean there just my research on kira." His eyes suddenly widened as he realized his slip of the tounge. " damn it....if hasnt read my notes at all now hes sure to know what they are now anyway. he might have a barage of questions mabye? eh just going to have to sit back and hear him out now i guess.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Relaxing at the cafe! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:33 pm

He smiled. Kira...huh, well no wonder all people do this days is talk about him. I'm also kinda investigating him, I guess you could call me a freelancing detective.
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Relaxing at the cafe! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:37 pm

" i see......thats interesting" Geru said as he finshed off his cake slice ,and yawned abit. "so what drives you to look into the kira incidents?"
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Relaxing at the cafe! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:40 pm

He frowned and started to think. Deaths of dear ones I guess? You?
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Relaxing at the cafe! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:26 pm

"sheer curiosity my friend. i want to know what kind of person kira is! what makes he/she tick. how kira truly does it!" he exclaimed loudly "thus my sheer research! in other words i kind of want to meet kira before turning he/she in."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Relaxing at the cafe! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:29 pm

He smiled. Shh... He said putting a finger to his mouth. You never know when you can meet Kira, I can be one or that guy who is sitting there can be one and now he's on to you. If you want to meet him you should start by not telling that you want to turn him/her in. And talk in silenter tones.
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Relaxing at the cafe! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:35 pm

"eh fair enough....guess i do i have to think as everyone as kira....even people i think i can trust i should distrust slightly" he said in a much more hushed tone
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Relaxing at the cafe! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:39 pm

He nodded. Alright you're gonna be a Kira hunter in no time. He laughed as the waitress brought the pie and some tea. So you have anything interesting?
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Relaxing at the cafe! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:46 pm

"not really though i find alot of circumstances around kira to be impossible....i mean think about it killing anyone anywhere? the whole idea is almost madening!"He said as he took a sip of his white tea

Last edited by geru hikari on Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Relaxing at the cafe! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:51 pm

He looked at Geru as he was getting excited. Low profile,remember. And yes it is, so you have any idea how he does it?
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Relaxing at the cafe! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:55 pm

"Pfft hell if i know....why do you think i wana find him?" geru said as he took another sip of tea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Relaxing at the cafe! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing at the cafe!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: Cafe-
Jump to: