*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dropping of the notebook

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ren
Ren

Dropping of the notebook Empty
PostSubject: Dropping of the notebook   Dropping of the notebook I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:14 pm

OOC: I will be dropping the notebook, Only Pick it up if you're intending to use it AS KIRA not evidence!

Ren stumbled along the beach. Her breath was ragged. All she could think about was getting rid of this curse! Too many people were looking for her, one in particular already tried to kill her. She couldn't handle this. She wanted to get rid of all the bad people but it was beginning to become troublesome. How can one person change the world? How can two wrongs make a right? She wasn't a killer, those other people deserved it but she couldn't do it anymore. Not with psychopaths on her tail. She didn't have connections. She would let some other worthy person have this on their shoulders. But hopefully, no one would find it.
She stuck the DeathNote into an air tight case. Taking a deep breath, she tossed it as far as she could into the ocean. Hoping it would drift off somewhere else and maybe.. no one would find it. Sighing, feeling a weight on her shoulders lifted, she turned around and headed away from the beach.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Dropping of the notebook   Dropping of the notebook I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:15 pm

((OOC: Ok well since the Kira spot is open new Kira applications can be submitted to see who picks it up.))
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Dropping of the notebook   Dropping of the notebook I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:16 pm

((OOC:ill gladly take the role of kira if allowed too! hope i get the part :3))

Last edited by geru hikari on Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

PostSubject: Re: Dropping of the notebook   Dropping of the notebook I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:06 am

Leonardo simply chuckled as he stared at the note book.
"Such a shame.. her story was only getting started.. Oh well.. perhaps someone more entertaining will come upon it..."
He said with a chuckle, still simply standing and staring upon the note book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dropping of the notebook   Dropping of the notebook I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dropping of the notebook
Page 1 of 1