*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harnessing Imagination

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mattias

Mattias

Harnessing Imagination  Empty
PostSubject: Harnessing Imagination    Harnessing Imagination  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:25 pm

((Some music to set the mood <3))

Mattias would be hovering in the center of the graveyard, his black clothing almost blending together with the shadows around him. He wouldn't be bathed in much light, having preferred to remain in the quiet, silent dark.

The world's best detective can't figure out a case...what hope is there for the rest of them?

He would shake his head, as if to deny the doubt, and obviously overbearing pressure that had been weighing down on him, any more time in his thoughts. He would take his phone out of his pocket, opening up the internet. The small light of the phone would illuminate his face, although the rest of his body would remain relatively wrapped in the evening darkness.

None of us have any concrete knowledge on the subject, not even Ruby. She's so much like Mira, maybe if she didn't disappear...she would be L, and I wouldn't even know about any of this.

His fingers would rapidly fly across the screen of his touch-screen, searching multiple subjects at one time. He would open windows, and then close them, over and over again, as if saving the information for a later date.

...What is a Death God anyway...?
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Harnessing Imagination    Harnessing Imagination  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:38 am

Geru was looking down at his sister's grave again ,and place a rose on it again as he was deep in thought "why do i even bother going on....the kira case is most likely over,and all i had was a few notes that kira was possibly a girl,and possible idea on shingami....but that all useless now......how do i even know if there even isnt a new kira or something damnit....i need a sign... " he though as he let out a sigh,and walked away wearing casual wear,and be glancing around as he walked ,and suddenly notice mattaias. he then froze in his tracks as he passed him,and then turned over to

"eh? arnt you that guy from the park? what the heck brings you here." he asked as he looked at him with his normal icey blue stare cold stare.

"hmmm this guy looks deep in thought....wonder what hes thinking" he thought to him self as he waited for a reply
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Harnessing Imagination    Harnessing Imagination  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:39 am

Mattias would practically jump out of his skin when the boy spoke. He would look at him, clenching his chest.

"Christ...man, you could have killed me if you surprised me any more than that!"
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Harnessing Imagination    Harnessing Imagination  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:46 am

"Oh um sorry man.......why the heck are you standing in the shadows anyway? are you some kind of under cover agent or officer sent to keep survailence on me? i mean first that lady asking questions at the bar 2 days ago,and now you again? im starting to see a pattern.......seriously just cus i do research on kira dosn't actually mean i am kira." he would say feeling kind of paranoid now,
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Harnessing Imagination    Harnessing Imagination  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:54 pm

Mattias would kind of stare at the boy, his crimson eyes looking from his phone, to him.

"...I was just checking my phone... I come here a lot...actually."

Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Harnessing Imagination    Harnessing Imagination  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:12 pm

"Ah um my appologize then sir" her said with akward laugh. "You seem deep in thought.......you were also at the bar that night which adds more suspision....so tell me who are you really?" He said as he pulled out out his note book again,and opened it up,and held a pencil in his left hand.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Harnessing Imagination    Harnessing Imagination  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:58 am

He would shrug, putting his phone in his back pocket.

"Kasami Watari, I'm a medical major with too much time on his hands."

He would look down, kind of laughing, and then back at Geru.

"I have too much money, and too much time. So I waste it on booze and spending time in the middle of dark graveyards."
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Harnessing Imagination    Harnessing Imagination  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:30 pm

"Hmmm why do i doubt that so much?" he thought to himself as wrote it down,and then put the note book away. " um i see...hmm so did you know the kira killings finally stoped?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Harnessing Imagination    Harnessing Imagination  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:35 am

He would nod, kind of looking up at the sky instead of at Geru.

"Yeah, more than you would expect. I've been following the case for a while now."

He would look at him, his crimson eyes flashing in the moonlight.

"It's kind of entertaining to watch it all go back and forth, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Harnessing Imagination    Harnessing Imagination  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 2:16 pm

"Yeah it was .....though i wasted 6 years of my life trying to catch the bastard." he said in a odd tone as he stared back at Mattias with his typical icy cold stare.

"Kinda depresses me to a extent now that its all over,and what not.....then agian it could all start back up. i mean this case has had down time in the past ive heard." he said with abit of a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Harnessing Imagination    Harnessing Imagination  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:19 pm

Mattias would kind of grin at the comment.

"It must be hard to tell when it comes to the investigators. I mean, it's not like they'll know when to officially close the case if it keeps shutting down like this."
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Harnessing Imagination    Harnessing Imagination  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:01 am

" Yeah that is true,and you know whats kinda okay i guess i managed to at least find a definition for "Shinigami" kinda of odd the only even slightly detailed bit on it was in some random scroll at a university out in the sticks. apparently its a death god or something. basicly the idea is it can bring death upon anyone in anyway shape or form. kinda of scary eh?" he would say with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Harnessing Imagination    Harnessing Imagination  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:12 am

Mattias would raise his eyebrows, grinning as to reclaim his cover.

"Scary death god stories to add to the graveyard atmosphere, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Harnessing Imagination    Harnessing Imagination  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:34 pm

"Under the circumstances of the case......if word got out to the people then the paranoia ,and sucide rates would spike like mad. if death god has any meaning in the case......kira's a person who has powers not ment for human use." he would say thinking to him self abit as a light bulb went off on his head. "wait why am i telling this guy in perticular all about my notes.....damn it i know hes not who he says he is...damn it he getting info from me but im not even getting a single thing out of him....."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Harnessing Imagination    Harnessing Imagination  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:18 pm

Mattias would wink, a devilish grin painted across his face.

"Well we already knew that. It's not like the everyday populace can invoke heart attacks on others whenever he or she pleased. Supernatural indeed."
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Harnessing Imagination    Harnessing Imagination  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:55 pm

"wait what do you mean we?" he said in a suspicious tone " your obviously not talking about the public masses as shinigami is something only.....oh crap" He would suddenly shut his mouth ,and look away. "Damn...if this guy finds out i even got word on shinigami from outside sources,and hours of hacking....ill be in deep trouble granted i only got he word from there data bases,but i got the info from that scroll....where did i read it again....meh anyway keep your cool geru."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Harnessing Imagination    Harnessing Imagination  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:58 pm

He would grin, slipping his phone back in his pocket.

"You're an investigator too, you said. I was talking about all of us as a whole. You know, us, the police, whoever else is interested in the case."
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Harnessing Imagination    Harnessing Imagination  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 5:36 pm

"Eh i wont call my self a investigator because im not on the task force but i do my own reasearch from time to time....i have sent a few applications from time to time in code but i doubt they ever even checked um or decoded them" he said in a slightly sadened tone.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Harnessing Imagination    Harnessing Imagination  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 6:31 pm

"Oh that was you? Yeah, they never got back to you, did they."

He would cough a bit, clearing the back of his throat.

"Dradfully sorry about that one."
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Harnessing Imagination    Harnessing Imagination  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 9:15 pm

he raised a eyebrow ,and said "eh what do you mean so that was me?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Harnessing Imagination    Harnessing Imagination  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:58 am

He would look at the young man rather plainly. A blank, almost confused look would be painted across his face.

"I told you I was an investigator, the secretary got your message but didn't know what to do with it. We told her not to worry about it, as you were probably a computer geek trying to screw with our work. He doesn't take things like that very seriously."
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Harnessing Imagination    Harnessing Imagination  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:21 am

" Wait.....YOUR ON THE TASK FORCE!?!?" he talked in a loud and kinda shocked tone as he went kinda pale for a second.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Harnessing Imagination    Harnessing Imagination  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:25 am

Mattias would kind a blink, the confused look growing more and more dominant on his face.

"Yes...I am...It's nice to meet you too."
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Harnessing Imagination    Harnessing Imagination  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:36 am

"um yes yes it is! u-u-um sorry for the bad run in at the park." he then appologeticly bowed,and then stood up right. "Um so any progress or is the case truly over?" he said feeling kinda nervous now.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Harnessing Imagination    Harnessing Imagination  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:42 am

He would bite his lip, putting his hands in his pockets.

"It'll never be over. Not with the Suicide King, and even if we catch whoever that is AND Kira, we'll never be able to actually close the case. It's too foreign a subject, all these heart attacks, for all we know they can start out from nowhere again like they did the first time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harnessing Imagination    Harnessing Imagination  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harnessing Imagination
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: Graveyard-
Jump to: