*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hanging out with a new friend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

Hanging out with a new friend Empty
PostSubject: Hanging out with a new friend   Hanging out with a new friend I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:02 pm

Geru then arrived at the door of the cafe ,and held it open for the girl he met. " um ladys first?" he said still holding it open.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with a new friend   Hanging out with a new friend I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:40 pm

((this thread is continueing from the just another visit thread, by the way...))

Airi walked along side Geru from the graveyard all the way to a cafe out in town. The cafe they now stood infront of was the very cafe Airi hungout at from time to time. Grinning as Geru walked infront and opened the door for her, Airi walked past him into the cafe. A feeling of comfort rolled down Airi, this is infact was somewhere Airi could be herself and just...draw. She sat down at the first empty table she spotted.
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with a new friend   Hanging out with a new friend I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:50 pm

He then walked into the cafe,and sat down at the same table as Airi ,and looked at her"Um so um anything you wana get here or talk about? ill pay for it." he said with a smile as he looked her abit.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with a new friend   Hanging out with a new friend I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:06 pm

"How about both? Okay ummm... i'd like an Anmitsu... And we could talk about things we like..." Airi said watching him carefully and giving him a happy smile.
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with a new friend   Hanging out with a new friend I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:28 am

"gotcha!" he would nod as order what she wanted as well as his honey suckle white tea ,and a slice of cake. "hmm sooo tell me about your self...whats a lovely little lady like you doing here living on your own in a place like this? espcialy with kira around."
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with a new friend   Hanging out with a new friend I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:11 pm

Airi raised her eyebrows at his question. "Well... Not trieing to be rude or anythings, but I don't live alone... I actually live with my aunt and I can take care of myself with some kira or no kira hanging around."
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with a new friend   Hanging out with a new friend I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:23 pm

" i see.." he said as he pulled out a note book ,and started writing stuff down as well as draw a picture of her really quick,and the close the book ,and put it away " sorry about that i tend to keep a profile of people i meet cus i have a tendency to forget details about people due to how busy i can be." he said with abit of a awkward laugh "but enough about my self. ah so you live with your aunt? that sounds nice."
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with a new friend   Hanging out with a new friend I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:58 pm

Airi started at Geru's small notebook and up at him as he put it away. "That's alright... I, in a way, do the same thing though I have photographic memory...." Taking a deep breathe Airi replied to Geru's question. "Yeah. I live with my aunt....That would sound nice to you, wouldn't it?"
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with a new friend   Hanging out with a new friend I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:50 pm

"well yeah least you arnt alone 90% of the time like i am" he said as his cake,and tea arrived,and he took a bite of cake.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with a new friend   Hanging out with a new friend I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:06 am

Airi sighed and watched Geru. "Well... Some people in the world actually do like to be alone ninety percent of the time, not saying i'm one of them....." she said staring for a moment down at the table.
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with a new friend   Hanging out with a new friend I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:21 pm

"Eh that is true" he said right before he ate the of his cake slice,and then drank down his tea. "also yeah kinda figured." he muttered right before you yawned abit.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with a new friend   Hanging out with a new friend I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:23 pm

Airi poked at the dessert she'd ordered as the waitress laid it down infront of her and walked off. ".....Mhmm."
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with a new friend   Hanging out with a new friend I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:30 pm

"ah what the heck is that" he said glancing at it for abit,and tilt his head.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with a new friend   Hanging out with a new friend I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:43 pm

Airi looked up at Geru, eyebrows raised and said, "What? Oh, this? You don't know what an Anmitsu is? Well, to be honest i'm not completely sure what it is myself, my aunt bought me one awhile ago and said I needed to start trieing new things, and after one bite I liked it... I can taste pieces of pineapple and cherries, but my aunt said depending on where you order from, people make Anmitsu differently. Some used green tea icecream, um jelly cubes made from seaweed, a bunch of other things I guess.... All I can say is that its a popular dessert....Or atleast I thought it was..."
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with a new friend   Hanging out with a new friend I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:50 pm

"Ah i see! yeah i dont really eat out that much so i wouldn't really know much about that ive barely been making by as is on ramen." he said with a slight sigh
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with a new friend   Hanging out with a new friend I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 4:02 pm

Airi watched him. While biting her lip, she said, "Oh...Well that isn't very good, is it? You know, barely passing by just eating Ramen. If you have enough money, you should hire a cook or take cooking classes.... Excuse me for saying but is it a money problem? You don't have enough money to buy groceries?"
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with a new friend   Hanging out with a new friend I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:32 pm

"yeah thats pretty much it cus ive been using almost all my cash to pay for university,and what not" he said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with a new friend   Hanging out with a new friend I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:31 pm

"So it is a money problem.. Well all I can suggest is borrowing money from a friend or family member... I dont really know..." Airi said, taking a bite of her dessert.
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with a new friend   Hanging out with a new friend I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:54 pm

" eh i cant really do that....my parents are the ones who want to keep me out here. just tossed me off far away and into boarding school with very few vists or brakes since i was 10." he said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with a new friend   Hanging out with a new friend I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:41 pm

Airi blinked at Geru. "Not trieing to seem like a therapist or anything... But it seems like your lonely. Just alittle.. You've been tossed here like a bag of trash and striaght into boarding school, left to depend on yourself. Having trust and faith or little of both, in only yourself, no one else... Or am I wrong?" Airi asked politely, taking another bite.
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with a new friend   Hanging out with a new friend I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:52 am

"um t-t-that would be correct." he said with a sigh as he ordered another tea ,and finshed off his other one. "thats basicly how i feel to a extend." "hmmmm she came that conclusion quite quickly" he thought to him self as he then looked her in the eyes,and then looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with a new friend   Hanging out with a new friend I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 1:09 am

Airi watched Geru stare from her to the window. Taking one last bite before pushing her now empty bowl away, Airi scratched her head. "Oh! So I was right? I just guessed based on what you've already told me about yourself and the way you move.. Odd alittle but yes. Like i've told many others plenty of times before, I need to make a connect with my subjects before painting. I need to know my subjects. I'll probably go home tonight and drawl a sketch of you." she said calmly.
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with a new friend   Hanging out with a new friend I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:10 pm

" w-w-wow.....you really get into your art huh?" he said with abit of a smile as he then finshed his cake,and moved the plate aside. " So you like to know about what you sketch?....thats a interesting idea actually." he said in also calm tone "" hmmm this girl is interestingly bright despite first impression. she is rather kind but cant help but get the feeling theres more to her " he thought as he yawned abit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with a new friend   Hanging out with a new friend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging out with a new friend
Page 1 of 1