*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Initiative

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mattias

Mattias

Initiative Empty
PostSubject: Initiative   Initiative I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:28 pm

Mattias would drive up to the cafe, making his way to the furthest and most secluded section of the restaurant. As he took a seat, he asked the waitress for two cups of coffee. As he sent her off, he would take out his cellphone, holding down the speed-dial he had Ruby set on. He would lean back in the chair, as the phone line quietly rang.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Initiative Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initiative   Initiative I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:58 pm

Ruby was in her room adding to her web of information. She picked up her phone and seen it was ). "Goddess of information, how may I direct your call?" She asked once she picked up.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Initiative Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initiative   Initiative I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:09 pm

He would lean further back in his seat, staring down into one of the cups of coffee that had been delivered to him.

"I want that book."

His voice would sound almost dead, and he would give her the address and name of the cafe he was at.

"Bring Spedster, and try not to take too long."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Initiative Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initiative   Initiative I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:17 pm

"And who the hell do you think you are? This is the goddess of information, not the bitch you order around. I can get you information but that book is another story. If you ask nicely I can be there in a few." She retorted leaving her closet and headed into the living room to find sped. "Spedster, his royal pain in the ass requests an audience with you." She called out to her roommate.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Initiative Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initiative   Initiative I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:10 am

He would take a sip of his coffee, pulling out a manilla folder out from his coat and set it on the table. His voice would remain dead, very far from the carefree tone he uses normally.

"I'm L, the world's greatest detective. If this young lady still has the notebook, I require for the both of you to meet me here as soon as you possibly can. Thank you again, Ruby."

He would hang up the phone, holding his head in his hands as he quietly waited for the two to arrive. His coffee would sit next to the folder, neglected.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Initiative Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initiative   Initiative I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:06 am

Ruby raised her eyebrow, "Someone didn't take their happy pills today," She mumbled as she removed the phone from her ear seeing he was no longer on the line. "Oi, Spedster, L -the worlds greatest detective, wants us to join him for coffee." She called out once more as she grabbed her coat a mocking tone in her voice. "So if you want a ride there you better hurry."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

Initiative Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initiative   Initiative I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:10 am

Spedster heard Ruby and got up. He quickly got dressed and catched up to Ruby. What's happening?
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Initiative Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initiative   Initiative I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:16 am

"His grace would like the Death Note, as if one could simple get it." She said grabbing her car keys, "Lets good before its off with our heads." She joked heading out the door and to her car.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

Initiative Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initiative   Initiative I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:29 pm

He looked at Ruby puzzled but still followed. Alright, sorry if I'm a little dense right now...but who?
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Initiative Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initiative   Initiative I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:32 pm

"L, you know guy who likes to take off his shirt a lot and thinks he is awesome." She said unlocking the car door and slipped into the driver seat.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

Initiative Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initiative   Initiative I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:11 am

He laughed. Wait, why does L want me? He said as he sat down in the car. You work with him not me.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Initiative Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initiative   Initiative I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:06 am

She shrugged, "Hell if I know," She replied starting the car. With in a few moments they were at the Cafe and Ruby stepped out of the car tucking her keys in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

Initiative Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initiative   Initiative I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:01 am

Spedster walked into the cafe and saw L sitting at the table, went to him and sat down across him. Yo L. Long time no see. He said with a smile holding out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Initiative Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initiative   Initiative I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:07 am

Ruby took a seat on the side of the table with each of them on ether side of her.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Initiative Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initiative   Initiative I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:54 pm

Mattias would sweep his hair out of his face, lightly shaking Spedster's hand.

"I half-expected you two not to come at all. Though, you did. Thank you for that."

He would put his elbows on the table, supporting most of his weight between them.

"You can confirm Ren is still in posession of the note book, then?"
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Initiative Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initiative   Initiative I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:12 am

Ruby nodded, "I have eyes on her she hasn't moved since she got the note book. Me and spedster are working out a way to get into her place. With out her going to the police, best to say away from her if she can ID us. Who knows what power she has."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

Initiative Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initiative   Initiative I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 6:14 am

He looked between Ruby and L. Spedster didn't want L on the plan but he guessed that this way they had a bigger chance. Right now we're thinking something on the verge of breaking into her house and making it look like a robbery. You are free to give you're suggestions. He gestured for the waiter and ordered some green tea.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Initiative Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initiative   Initiative I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 6:42 pm

He would scratch the back of his neck, his eyes moving from Spedster and Ruby.

"My hands are tied until we can directly link the notebook to the Kira Case, I'll get court marshaled if I send a team in without probable cause. Though, if we can, I have anything from the Japanese police to Russian Spetsnaz."

He would take a sip of his coffee, opening the folder, and reading through it's containments.

"I really want to meet her, it'll feel more like a victory that way."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Initiative Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initiative   Initiative I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:04 pm

"Its not about victory," She said scoffing, "Its about ending the killing, I don't care how its done just as long as it is. We have to get her to lead us to the Suicide King before she knows we are on to her."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Initiative Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initiative   Initiative I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:49 am

He would shrug, brushing more of his hair out of his face.

"Yeah, I've had my eye on that one. He has an oddly familiar obsession with reptiles, especially snakes."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

Initiative Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initiative   Initiative I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:48 am

He looked at L. Do you know who he is?
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Initiative Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initiative   Initiative I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:54 am

He would look up at the ceiling, rubbing the light stubble that had grown across his chin.

"It would really be a miracle of a coincidence, the person I'm talking about hasn't been in contact with me for months now. Like they fell off the face of the Earth."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Initiative Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initiative   Initiative I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:58 am

Ruby raised an eyebrow, "How is it that every Kira has been around you L and yet you have not caught a single one?" She mocked pulling out her smoke and tapped them in her palm, "One would think you like the game to much to end it."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Initiative Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initiative   Initiative I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:04 am

He would shake his head, rubbing the back of his head.

"He was an agent of mine, back before Ren should have even had the notebook. I sent him to tail my original suspect, and he's gone dark ever since. He liked snakes, I suppose this could be his own brand of justice."

He would look at Ruby and then to Spedster.

"He's just as passionate about equal justice as I am, should the two individuals be the same. If that is, in fact, true, it has me very worried. He knows my face as well."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Initiative Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initiative   Initiative I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:08 am

"As long as he doesn't not have your name you are safe." Ruby said and lit her cigarette. "I have read about something called Shinigami eyes, they allow the user to see peoples names like a Shinigami. Best to keep away from face to face meetings with this person. But in order to get the eyes one must triad for them and i hear the price is to high for most."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Initiative Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initiative   Initiative I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Initiative
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: Cafe-
Jump to: