*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Violet's Hideout

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet
Admin
Violet

Violet's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Violet's Hideout   Violet's Hideout I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:06 am

Deep blow ground in a apartment hidden from the world above Violet worked on her project. She smirked down at her completed work an exact replica of the Death Note, "One down, three more to go." She said with a sigh and began working on the next one. The ordinary Notebooks each held a page of the real Death Note each book had the look of being used names and details had been written on ordinary paper and when they stopped the next page was real death note paper just in case they would be tested.
The last two were completely blank with the real death note paper right in the front. Once she was done all 4 of her fake notebooks Violet safely hid the real Death Note. Leaning back in her chair she pulling out her pack of smokes and lit one taking a victory drag.

"Hey Shinigami, are you around?" She called out into the dark underground loft smoke making its way out of her lips.
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

Violet's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's Hideout   Violet's Hideout I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:02 am

~Against her smoke that she exhaled, a dark shadow figure would slowly morph from the smoke, Alexander's yellow beaming eyes being first thing visible to her, as his skeleton face then became visible right afterword, his dark black robe now covering his body as the smoke slowly faded from his shape~
Alexander McFarrel: "Something I can help you with... Woman..?"
~He spoke slowly and calmly, his bony face looking as though he had a grin upon it, though it has been that way since he rose from the grave. It was obviously that way because of his constant laughing and whatnot when he was alive, his facial structure must of changed to adapt to such constant action~
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Violet's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's Hideout   Violet's Hideout I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:25 am

"That entertainment you were looking for is about to begin." She said with a smirk sitting up right in her seat and showed him one of her blank notebooks. "I'm going to get L back on my side and get ride of that idiot child." She explained, "Only one of these pages is real, the others are fake. I'm going to hand this notebook over to L to gain his trust. When that kid makes a grab for the notebook .and he will. I will be forced to shoot him. It will look like i was protecting the notebook from power hungry fingers. L will let down his guard around me again and i can find out his name. From day one he has been a pain in my ass always getting in my way. Soon he will be a thing of the past."
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

Violet's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's Hideout   Violet's Hideout I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:37 am

~Alexander would simply chuckle ominously and slowly~
Alexander McFarrel: "Or... I can make you a deal, and all of this trouble you are going through can be avoided... All of this unnecessary waiting.. all of it, gone.."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Violet's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's Hideout   Violet's Hideout I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:40 am

"Where's the fun in that?" She asked butting out her dying cigarette. "I though you wanted a show? who goes to the movies for a half hour special?"
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

Violet's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's Hideout   Violet's Hideout I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:44 am

Alexander McFarrel: "An audience would prefer to skip the unnecessary scenes that contain nothing but waiting, and skip to the good parts.. Either way this goes, I highly doubt this play will last such a short time.. I can guarantee it.."
~He spoke slowly and ominously, chuckling softly as he gazed at her~
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Violet's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's Hideout   Violet's Hideout I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:46 am

"Are you offering one of those deals you mentioned before?" She asked playing with her lighter. "So spill what are you offering that will make it so much easier?"
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

Violet's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's Hideout   Violet's Hideout I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:53 am

~He began chuckling slowly as he gazed at her intently. He then quickly lifted his arm slightly, extending his bony finger out to where it was no more than an inch away from her eye. It was so close to where if she were to blink, her eye lid would smack against the tip of his finger. That's saying, if she was capable of actually physically touching him~
Alexander McFarrel: "I shall take your eyes.. and turn them into that of my own.. You shall have the sight of a Death God.. granting you the capability of seeing every living being's life span, as well as their full name, right above their head... You shall be invincible.."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Violet's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's Hideout   Violet's Hideout I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:58 am

"Alright now i know there is a big catch with this one. Its waaaaay to good to be true." She said and tired to swat his hand away only for it to pass freely.
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

Violet's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's Hideout   Violet's Hideout I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:01 am

~He would chuckle softly as he slowly raised his hand to her life span bar, which was right above her head. From her point of view, it was as though he was staring and pointing at absolutely nothing, yet he could see her life span bar clearly~
Alexander McFarrel: "Indeed... All that will be required from you, is exactly HALF, of your life span..."
~He spoke slowly and ominously, softly and quietly laughing afterword as he slowly lowered his arm to his side, now gazing directly at her~
Alexander McFarrel: "So.. what do you say, woman..? Shall we make your story a bit more.. Interesting..?"
~He asked, laughing slowly as he gazed at her eyes, his beaming metallic yellow eyes stabbing straight through her~
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Violet's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's Hideout   Violet's Hideout I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:05 am

"Why would i do that? where's the fun? honestly shinigami i thought you knew better. I don't know how long i have to live and slicing that in half is nothing something i'm about to do. I drink, i smoke, i don't eat or sleep normally, so my guess is i don't have long left. Thanks but i think i'll just keep that card up my sleeve for now."
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

Violet's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's Hideout   Violet's Hideout I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:07 am

~He chuckled as he simply stared at her~
Alexander McFarrel: "I did not expect you to agree to it.. Though, instead of killing that boy.. why not put him to use, perhaps...?"
~He spoke slowly and calmly, laughing faintly~
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Violet's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's Hideout   Violet's Hideout I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:08 am

"He is useless," She said scoffing, "What use could i possibly have for him?"
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

Violet's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's Hideout   Violet's Hideout I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:14 am

~Alexander would begin laughing aloud, slowly restraining himself as he gazed at her~
Alexander McFarrel: "If the boy's life is so useless to you.. then put it to use anyway.. The boy sees me as what I am, a God.. If he so desires to serve me, then I shall convince him to make the very same deal I just presented you with.. I shall inform him that he is to work with you, and help you figure out this L figures true name... During this process, he may give you his real name as well, if not willingly, I shall simply ask him to do so.. Once he kills L for you, you can then dispose of the boy if you so please, by simply writing his name into your death note... Two birds are killed, and you barely had to lift a finger..."
~He spoke, chuckling softly after he had finished~
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Violet's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's Hideout   Violet's Hideout I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:19 am

"The thought of seeing that kid again with out my 9'mm to his head pisses me off. Who the hell dose he think he is? Its like he had a whole another world in his head not seeing what was really happening. I know he was wearing a vest, the sound difference and the lack of blood gave that away. I don't think i can work with him, he's probably more annoying then L."
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

Violet's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's Hideout   Violet's Hideout I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:27 am

Alexander McFarrel: "Then do not work with him.. Simply use him..."
~He spoke, chuckling softly~
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Violet's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's Hideout   Violet's Hideout I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:28 am

"Maybe..." She thought it over, "We shall see how things work out once i start the ball rolling."
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

Violet's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's Hideout   Violet's Hideout I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:31 am

Alexander McFarrel: "Very well then.. We shall see, indeed..."
~He spoke, chuckling softly as he simply stood there, gazing at her blankly yet intently at the same time~
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Violet's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's Hideout   Violet's Hideout I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:39 am

"L will want to test the book, if he doesn't write on the first page then the test will fail..." She said more to herself. "I guess i will have to risk writing the name myself... Or you could help? If he writes the name on the wrong page you could write it. Wait I have a question, is anyone who touched the notebook able to see you or can you still stay hidden?"
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

Violet's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's Hideout   Violet's Hideout I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:43 am

~As she began to ask her question, Alexander would no longer be within her line of range. He had vanished entirely, not a trace of him other than her smoke cloud she had let out when he had appeared originally~
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Violet's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's Hideout   Violet's Hideout I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:49 am

She raised an eyebrow looking around. "So not funny." She said sighing went back to work. She would need a way to sneak in a bit of death note if the L test was going to be 100% successful. "All men are annoying even the dead ones..." She mutter as she began to work on a simple way to have her new weapon on her at all time.
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

Violet's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's Hideout   Violet's Hideout I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:51 am

~Suddenly, Alexander's chuckle would be heard, echoing about the room, yet his presence was still hidden~
Alexander McFarrel: "Does this answer your question, woman..?"
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Violet's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's Hideout   Violet's Hideout I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:56 am

She jumped, "I know you can pop in and out of a room. I just wanted to know if you can remain in a room and not be seen. Even if someone has touched the death note." She explained putting down her tools.
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

Violet's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's Hideout   Violet's Hideout I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:09 am

Alexander McFarrel: "Well, do you see me.. even though you can hear me..?"
~He asked, chuckling softly as his presence was unseen~
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Violet's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's Hideout   Violet's Hideout I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:42 am

She finally looked up from her work, "Oh. Well that's comforting." She said sarcastically. "So you can watch me and I not even know you are there. that's just creepy shinigami."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Violet's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's Hideout   Violet's Hideout I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Violet's Hideout
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: Dark Alley-
Jump to: