*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mattias

Mattias

Training Empty
PostSubject: Training   Training I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:41 pm

Mattias would wander into the gym's weight room, lazily dropping his duffle bag and taking a sip of water. He would place the water down next to the heavy bag before adjusting the Velcro on his gloves. He would sort of tug at his loose clothing, this had been the first time he had been casual in a long time.

He would jump up and down a little bit in place, before beginning to warm up by hitting the heavy bag left and right.
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Ken Poe

Dmitri Ken Poe

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:15 pm

Dmitri wandered around, in only long gym pants and a tank top, he had gone a three full days without working out at the gym and his sisters had been driving him insane. A huge bag was thrown over his wide shoulder as he walked through the weight room. The young man never rose his golden eyes, ignoring whoever was using the room. His brows furrowed with stress as he set his belongings down by an empty corner. Not only was the girls getting on his nerves the couple few days but as well as the gang-- they were forcing him to do jobs he was trying his best to avoid. A long sigh roe up to his lipts as he laid upon one of the machines and began to lift weights of 20lbs to relieve the stress.

OOC: Hope this is open.....
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:44 pm

((Always open.))

Mattias would get one last punch in before he hopped back, gulping down a few sips of water before he made his way to the pull-up bar. He hopped up, grabbed hold of it, and began doing front grip pull-ups. He would pull him self over the bar over and over again with anger in each motion. He impressed himself with his stamina, and would seem to continue his set for what felt like forever.
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Ken Poe

Dmitri Ken Poe

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:56 pm

After doing a few sets, Dmitri placed the weight bench back to it's place. Sweat drip down his forebrow, down the bridge of his nose and down to his muscle shirt, leaving a dark spot upon the black cotton top. The young man sat up, back straight as he grabbed a towel to wipe off the salty sweat that dare sting his honey eyes. In a form of cooling off a bit, he gaze over at the other boy. It appeared like the young boy was going on rampage upon the bar like a mad monkey. The sight made Dmitri chuckled in amusement. This really cooled over the stress he had on when he came in previously.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:07 am

Mattias would jump around from exercise to exercise until he was dripping in sweat, after which he would take a seat on one of the benches next to his duffle bag. He rummaged through it, pulled out a towel, and began to dry his hair off.

I have too much crap to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: Beach-
Jump to: