*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wheels in motion.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Violet
Admin
Violet

wheels in motion. Empty
PostSubject: wheels in motion.   wheels in motion. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:43 pm

Violet pulled up to the HQ and hopped out of her car smoke trailing behind her as she walked up to the door and waved at the camera. She then rang the buzzer annoyingly waiting for L to open up. But if he didn't she had something that would change his mind tucked away in her bag.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

wheels in motion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheels in motion.   wheels in motion. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:30 pm

Mattias would lazily roll off the couch, as he was sleeping, before hitting the microphone near his computer. His voice would sound horse and detached.

"What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

wheels in motion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheels in motion.   wheels in motion. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:25 pm

"Let me in." She said rolling her eyes, "I've got something to show you. Unless your nap is to important, I'll just take my super cool Notebook somewhere else."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

wheels in motion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheels in motion.   wheels in motion. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:43 pm

He yawned audibly, rubbing his head as he spoke again.

"The Death God give you Ren's old book or something?"
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

wheels in motion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheels in motion.   wheels in motion. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:20 pm

"Perhaps, now let me in. I don't want that Shinigami finding me." She said pulling her hood over her head. "Thing gives me the creeps."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

wheels in motion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheels in motion.   wheels in motion. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:29 pm

He would laugh, his voice sounding rather coy.

"You're funny. You said we weren't friends anymore, run off with the Reaper, then you expect me to let you back in when you have that murderous notebook."

His speaking would be interrupted with bouts of laughter, he wouldn't be able to speak very coherently.

"Do you honestly think that I can't put two and two together? There's at least an 80 percent chance that you're the next Kira."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

wheels in motion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheels in motion.   wheels in motion. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:36 pm

"Do you know nothing about me?! god men can be so stupid. Can't you see I hate that fucking kid so why would i want him to think that we were friends. Not to mention not a bone in my body trusts the little shit. Also the whole thing proved to the shinigami that i could handle the notebook. Didn't you say you wanted it? well i got it. That's what I do. I get the job done." She glared up at the camera. "Fine! maybe you don't want someone with inside information."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

wheels in motion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheels in motion.   wheels in motion. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:07 am

"You and I both know you're great at making up bullshit, which is basically all I'm hearing. I'm not letting you in here, not with the Notebook. That being said, if ONE more person dies, I'll be gunning for you this time. That goes for Geru as well, if he's dead, then you might as well turn yourself in."

He rubbed his eyes a bit, holding his hair out of his face.

"There isn't any inside information left to get, you're basically just a potential murderer at this point."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

wheels in motion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheels in motion.   wheels in motion. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:28 am

"You know what? fuck you! You said you wanted the note book!? well i got it for you!" She yelled at the camera. "I don't need some silly note book to kill people! and i thought you knew me better then that." She reached into her bag and pulled out the real death note throwing it at the door her blood boiling with anger. "Fucking take it i don't want it! just keep it away from that kid hes the one you have to watch out for."
With that said she stormed off to her car. 'Fucking stupid asshole, doesn't know anything, men are fucking useless.'
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

wheels in motion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheels in motion.   wheels in motion. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:34 am

He would lift his finger off the microphone, slowly carrying his shirtless self to the door, opening it, and looking at the Notebook.

Oh, would you look at that. Practically sitting on my doorstep.

He tapped it with his foot, as to make sure it wasn't rigged with anything, before picking it up and walking inside. He would yawn, deadbolting the door behind him

I guess that was easy, at least I didn't have to kill her.

He would sit the book down on his coffee table before plopping himself down on the couch behind it. He would lazily flip through its pages, only to interrupt himself by taking a few gulps from a glass of water every now and again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wheels in motion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheels in motion.   wheels in motion. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wheels in motion.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: Kira Task Force HQ-
Jump to: