*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

After School Reading

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiandra

Kiandra

After School Reading Empty
PostSubject: After School Reading   After School Reading I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:09 pm

A small figure marched through the libraries gate, a school girl by the looks of it. She wore a sailor outfit, chestnut hair worn down and a pair of black school shoes. A pair of hazel green eyes gaze over the large library, a place to rest and enjoy a good reading. It was five in the afternoon. A mother expected her home by now but instead she called to let her know she was going to do some studying at the library for few.

"...Mmm, where's that section..."

Whispered Kiandra, with a light smile as she strolled through the rows of book shelves. The finger tips traced over the margins of the book, feeling the different textures from each and every one of them. The book she was searching was about old fairy tale but not the usual happy endings, rather the ones filled with gore and cleverness. She could peek through the books on the other side of the wall made of books. Watching, discreetly, other's picking out their next reading, like hungry wolves.

"...It's all about pleasuring ourselves..."

Kiandra mumbled silently, eye flashed as they fell upon a torn up book a few feet up from her. Too far to reach, this was going to be a pain. Her head turned side ways, searching for any sort of step but to no avail.

Last edited by Kiandra on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: After School Reading   After School Reading I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:53 am

Violet had been at the library for some time now researching an old fighting style. She was still waiting for one of the Kira's to make a move but decided to make the best of her down time until they did. She had never studied Japan fighting styles but there was no time like the present.

She stood a few steps away from the girl reaching for a book, and her eyes strayed from her own book in hand. Violet looked over at the short girl trying to grab a book. "Do you want some help?" She asked walking over to the girl.

Back to top Go down
Kiandra

Kiandra

PostSubject: Re: After School Reading   After School Reading I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:34 am

"Do you want some help?"

A voice called from beside, causing her to startle her, heart throbbing from the sudden presence. Her head spun around to face a young maiden, perhaps older her by a few years. It was true she was taller than her but, by mere two or three inches. It was possible she could reach it and she did needed help. Her hazel green eyes observed her carefully. As though to find her true intentions, but a gentle nod she replied,

"I'd like that very much, thank you Ma'am."

Kiandra's voice was soft, gentle and a mere whisper as she backed up for the Lady to do the work. Her arms folded behind her small back, waiting for her book to be rescued down by a heroine. It was like firefighter in a mission to save a feline stuck up in a tree. The scenery made the young girl laugh silently in her head, eyes sparkled from delight.

"Did you hear about last night?"

A young boy's voice caught both the female's ears as a pair of guys sneaked around the library. Attempting to speak in silence, which was obviously not succeeding for them. The sudden secrecy they had allured Kiandra's attention like a little kid. Although, she had been looking straight ahead, the corner of her eyes caught glimpse of the two boys. Both tall and lanky, dark hair and eyes were unknown as their backs were slightly turned towards her.

"They found little Miss Mai dead in an alley."

"No way!"

The second boy gasped, unable to believe such horrible news.

"Hush! Yeah..... they concluded it was a homicide and the weird part is....whoever did this to her....left her face completely carved. They say there might be a next victim soon...."

The first one said, shivering at the thought of being carved like Mai had been. Both tip toed around, 'till more of the information was inaudible. The only part she was able to catch was the name, The Crafty Demon. Kiandra pondered about the information she overheard. A strange de ja vu quivered inside of her but with a mental shrug, she brushed it aside.

Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: After School Reading   After School Reading I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:08 pm

Reaching up the shelf Violets fingers brushed the book and to took a quick jump to grasp it and be able to remove it from the shelf. "Here, is this the right one?" She asked handing the book to the girl.

'It would seem like even without Kira Japan is full of evil.' Violet thought upon hearing the boy's conversation.
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

PostSubject: Re: After School Reading   After School Reading I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:37 pm

A few moments later after the rumors were being passed around, a thin, medium-sized figure would walk into the library. The character's eyes were lit up, shimmering and glowing against the light, a bright indigo color. The person's hair was long snow-white, not a single other color touched the hair. The figure's skin was rather pale, as though a ghost had just spooked him.
The person's figure and looks looked somewhat female, but at the same time, it was obviously a male. He looked no older than 19.
A few people recognized him right away, mostly fan girls. Some of which hesitated to approach him, others rushed to the far back of the room with blushes upon their faces.
Along side the boy was a taller, more stronger, normal-male looking man. He was obviously well into his late twenties, possibly even early to mid thirties. The man had glossy black long length hair, and deep brown colored eyes. He wore a nice, clean black tux suit.

Hitoshi: "Must I do signings today James..? I am rather busy today.. I would prefer to do this another day.."

James: "Yes, sir. It indeed does have to be today.. that's what was on your schedule, and I do recall you specifically ordering me NOT to give into your requests to change it, ever..."

The thin boy sighed and rubbed his white hair slightly.

Hitoshi: "Sometimes I hate myself for that... Alright then James, have it your way..."
The boy spoke as he approached a table with a stack of books on one side, and a stack of CDs on the other. And in front of him at the head of the table was an MP3/Ipod/pad downloader for music.

The taller man would press his finger against his ear that had an ear-bud in it, he began to silently speak into it as though he was relaying a message.
A few brief moments later, a woman's voice would be heard over the intercom of the library.

Announcer: "Attention, ladies and gentlemen. Today we have an honored guessed in our Library, here to sign and give away books and music for all. Young instrumentalist and book writer Hitoshi Tsukuda is at the mid-section of the front of the store with a table set up for all. Please remember to remain calm, and do not push, shove, or run. Thank you, and have a fine day."

A few brief moments later after the announcement, people began to slowly gather around the table. Some of which holding books, others CDs. They began to form a line that was being directed by James. Hitoshi simply sat there, looking rather tired, and almost depressed at the same time as he began to sign the books and CDs, also handing a book and CD to whoever approached him that was empty handed.
Back to top Go down
Kiandra

Kiandra

PostSubject: Re: After School Reading   After School Reading I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:40 am

"Thank you."

Whispered the girl with a small smile, taking the book from her. Her fingers trailed the cover, feeling the old texture under her tips. It was always nice to read from time to time. Eyes trailed over the lettering on the covers. A fancy script. Kiandra gave away a small and soft sigh as she looked up to the lady.

"What's your name?"

Asked the girl with a smile tugging at her lips. She wanted to know the strangers name's who helped her. Arms snaked around the book, holding it against her chest while she stared up at her with hazel green eyes.

Before the lady could ever speak a sudden voice echoed around the library.

Announcer: "Attention, ladies and gentlemen. Today we have an honored guessed in our Library, here to sign and give away books and music for all. Young instrumentalist and book writer Hitoshi Tsukuda is at the mid-section of the front of the store with a table set up for all. Please remember to remain calm, and do not push, shove, or run. Thank you, and have a fine day."

"Eh? Hitoshi Tsukuda?"

Mumbled Kiandra out loud, eyes lost in thought in order to remember the name. Suddenly, her eyes sparkled with acknowledgement. It was that boy her mother spoke about before, with such delight. Perhaps, she should get his autograph just for her mother. The girl pondered before the stranger who had helped her previously.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: After School Reading   After School Reading I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:30 am

Violet looked over at the ruckus, "I thought this was a library not a concert hall." She said with a sigh, "My name's Violet. Its nice to meet you." She said turning her eyes back to the girl noticing she was looking at the kid. "Well good luck with the book."
Back to top Go down
Kiandra

Kiandra

PostSubject: Re: After School Reading   After School Reading I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:14 pm

Kiandra blinked, eyes gazed over to the lady and bowed slightly in respect. It didn't matter if it was someone younger or older, it was of good manners of her to bow when greeting anyone.

"Nice to meet you too Violet. I'm Kia."

The girl introduced back, with a tilted smile. A light chuckled escaped her when Violet wished her luck.

"Thank you Miss Violet. Good luck with your search too."

Kia winked her hazel green eye at the girl as she waved good bye and made her way around silently. There were too many people in line and some argued for their spot as they neared to the celebrity. She peeked from the side, taking a good look at the boy and rolled her eyes a bit. Some times she wondered about people. If there was nothing special about that boy or her, they both would be just like any ordinary person and nobody would even attempt to praise them as they did now.

"Mm, he looks stressed.....I'll just take a pic and save him the trouble..."

Mumbled the girl, shuffling her hands inside her skirt pocket and taking out her cell phone.

"Smile..."

Kia joked with a smile as she snapped a picture from his side, hopefully he hadn't notice nor the big fellow and with a satisfied nod, she turned to check her book out. Her eyes would gaze over the picture she had taken as she waited in line at the front desk to check the book out. A library card upon her other hand as she held the book against her chest.

"Quite feminine features...yet, cute in his own masculine way.."

Observed the girl, quietly, taking a few steps as the line began to shrink. After analyzing the boy, she went back to the rumor she had heard a while ago. Her index finger tapped her lower lip as she held the phone in that same hand.

"...With my luck I'll probably run into him...."

She thought out loud as she handed the book to a handsome librarian who kept staring at her in wonder. Once he returned the book back, his mouth opened and asked.

"Do I know you? You seem familiar..."

This alarmed her a bit, shaking her head, she answered with a no and before he could figure anything out, she sped to the doors and disappeared out of sight. It was already getting dark she noted, as the sun hid between the mountain in the horizon. Quite a nice sight. She stood before the library for a few, admiring the colors as cars passed by. The cars speed created a gust of wind the kept blowing her hair back. Unbeknownst to her, a dark figure hid within the shadows, waiting for it's next prey. It's dark eyes watched, analyzed with insanity. Every girl that walked by was accompany by someone, which was just a pain. He needed a vulnerable and lone prey, and just then it's eyes fell upon a chestnut haired maiden. A wicked, crooked and disturbing smile grew upon his dry, crusted lips.

"Target acquired...."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: After School Reading   After School Reading I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:05 pm

Violet waved as the girl left and grabbed her coat and sunglasses off the table. 'This place is way to loud now...' she thought sighing outwardly and put on her coat and glasses. Once she had gathered up her books she headed to the front desk to check them out. 'I'll have better luck at reading when i get home...' She told herself as she waited in line to check out the books.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After School Reading   After School Reading I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After School Reading
Page 1 of 1