*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Having a talk with an annoyance

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet
Admin
Violet

Having a talk with an annoyance  Empty
PostSubject: Having a talk with an annoyance    Having a talk with an annoyance  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:22 pm

In the back of a closed Restaurant Ruby stood with a cell phone in her hand. Calling a number she had track down known to belong to the 'So called L' She dialed and placed the phone against her ear hearing the ringer.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Having a talk with an annoyance    Having a talk with an annoyance  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:25 pm

Mattias answered his civilian phone, "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Having a talk with an annoyance    Having a talk with an annoyance  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:33 pm

"We need to talk." She said her voice void of all emotion. "I feel it will be best to do this in person, unless your scared to meet me."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Having a talk with an annoyance    Having a talk with an annoyance  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:36 pm

"You have no reason to try to intimidate me. I don't have anything against you, so therefore there shouldn't be any hostility. Where do you feel like meeting?"
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Having a talk with an annoyance    Having a talk with an annoyance  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:38 pm

"I'm behind this Italian restaurant, if you dont mind meeting me here." She retorted, "And just so you know, I am not trying to intimidate you."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Having a talk with an annoyance    Having a talk with an annoyance  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:41 pm

"You just said...Nevermind. I'll be there in a bit." Mattias hung up, grabbed and holstered his gun, and started walking through his headquarters, into his car, and started driving.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Having a talk with an annoyance    Having a talk with an annoyance  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:43 pm

Ruby laughed as she put her phone into her pocket, pull out a smoke she lit it and sat down on a box that had been left by the owner.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Having a talk with an annoyance    Having a talk with an annoyance  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:45 pm

Mattias drove up to the parking lot of the restaurant about 15 minutes after he hung up with Ruby, walked behind it, and kind of looked at her. "Sooo.....what ya' need?" he asked, kind of awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Having a talk with an annoyance    Having a talk with an annoyance  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:48 pm

She stood up flicking away her smoke, "You are getting in the way." She said simply.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Having a talk with an annoyance    Having a talk with an annoyance  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:49 pm

"I'm getting in the way? I offered you a spot with me, which you refused. I'm not the one getting in the way." Mattias frowned.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Having a talk with an annoyance    Having a talk with an annoyance  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:52 pm

"I couldn't work with you if you were the last person on the earth, your annoying, stupid and complete bull shit." She said eyes narrowing her eyes in anger. "You are getting in the way of my investigation everything that you do throws me 5 steps back."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Having a talk with an annoyance    Having a talk with an annoyance  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:55 pm

Mattias laughed, "Good, that means I'm winning." He didn't bother to say anything more, as he knew it would make her angry enough.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Having a talk with an annoyance    Having a talk with an annoyance  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:57 pm

"Your so wrong even if i'm 50 steps back i'm still way ahead of you." She said taking a step toward him. "So you better start thinking before you fuck up any more. Because the goal is to get kira off the street not who puts him away just as long as hes gone. So fucking think."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Having a talk with an annoyance    Having a talk with an annoyance  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:01 pm

"With all due respect, the goal is to arrest Kira, and destroy whatever he uses to murder people with. Quite frankly, I can't trust you to do that without my supervision, and if I allowed you to get rid of him, I might end up with something that was worse than with which I started. It's nothing against you, but I can't do that."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Having a talk with an annoyance    Having a talk with an annoyance  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:04 pm

"without your supervision?" She asked her eyebrow raised, "Who the fuck do you think you are? Your no where near on my level i dont care that you think your L but you could never be on my level. I dont intend to just kill Kira, I have a plan."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Having a talk with an annoyance    Having a talk with an annoyance  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:09 pm

"Are you stupid or something? You think I've been bullshitting all of this? You think I've been pulling unoriginal investigation ideas out of my ass? I didn't get put as the top detective in the whole, FUCKING world if I didn't know what I was doing. You remember that James Bennett thing? What the fuck, of course you do. It was a double edged sword, if James lived, there's multiple Kiras, if he died, then Kira's location would have been reinforced." Mattias was walking back and forth, clearly insulted by her comment.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Having a talk with an annoyance    Having a talk with an annoyance  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:13 pm

"perhaps you are stupider then i thought, If he lives then there is no way of knowing anything for sure. Kira may not of seen the program or he is not in the country. Perhaps you should open your eyes to the bigger photo ahead."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Having a talk with an annoyance    Having a talk with an annoyance  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:18 pm

Mattias rubbed his temples, "Have you payed any attention at all to the people who've been killed. I'm not even going to bother letting you answer, because 94% of them committed crimes in Japan, and 97% of those reside in Tokyo and the surrounding regions. Considering he has obvious access to residential police files, instead of national ones, there's a 93% chance that Kira is Japanese. Bennett was aired throughout Japan, and there's a 100% chance Kira saw it, considering it was aired to every television connected to cable or satellite."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Having a talk with an annoyance    Having a talk with an annoyance  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:22 pm

"There is no such thing as 100%, you can say that he say it unless you were watching it with the fucker. Do you have a thought in your head that is your own? Or have you just been monitoring us and stealing our ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Having a talk with an annoyance    Having a talk with an annoyance  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:42 pm

"I'd have to compliment you on that, even if I wanted to it wouldn't last very long. Considering you would probably find it fairly quickly. That's one of the reasons I wanted you and Beyond. But, no, I haven't bothered with trying to take your ideas. I use the stuff that flies into my head."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Having a talk with an annoyance    Having a talk with an annoyance  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:51 pm

"Besides you being you, you know what else pisses me off about you?" She asked realizing how many times she said you. "That stupid mentality of yours that you think you can have anything you want, that is why i will never join you. well that and i find you insufferably stupid."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Having a talk with an annoyance    Having a talk with an annoyance  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:57 pm

"It's not that I think I can, it's that I can. And personally, I don't give a damn about how you feel about my intelligence, considering that if I wanted to, I could've brought the whole Tokyo police department with me if I felt the need. It's called resources, and they're something that you put to use. Since I have considerably more than you, I find it only appropriate that you think me spoiled." Mattias smiled. "You've basically driven our conversation into a wall, with you insulting me, saying you know more about the Kira case than I ever could. You'd think that you would find that all the nonsense you've been talking would drive me to get in your way even more, which is something I'm DEFFINATLY going to do now. Rather than operate alongside you, Beyond, Spedster, and whoever the fuck else you have in your little angry mob organization." He laughed to himself, "I'd go far enough to call you guys a joke."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Having a talk with an annoyance    Having a talk with an annoyance  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:28 pm

She smirked, "Your to easy to play its rather pathetic." She pushed some hair out of her face and looked at him, "You know showing your face is unwise. What if i was or knew kira and right here right now they killed you. Why do you think i would call you out of the blue and ask to speak with you. Perhaps Kira has been watching us this whole time."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Having a talk with an annoyance    Having a talk with an annoyance  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:49 pm

"Well one, he'd have one hell of a time getting my name. But I know you aren't Kira. Or are you in any way associated. One, you're too righteous. And two, the way he's going about doing things wouldn't add up to your personality. Yes, I know showing my face is unwise, but I'm not going to get anything done if I sit in my office all day."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Having a talk with an annoyance    Having a talk with an annoyance  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:51 pm

"You should never assume anything about people off hand. And the fact that you think Kira cant kill you means i know more then you." She laughed lightly, "I would work with Kira to get rid of you, just saying."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having a talk with an annoyance    Having a talk with an annoyance  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Having a talk with an annoyance
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: Resturant-
Jump to: