*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Having a talk with an annoyance

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mattias

Mattias

Having a talk with an annoyance  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having a talk with an annoyance    Having a talk with an annoyance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:56 pm

"Well gee, I guess I wouldn't want to hire you if you'd turn on Beyond like that." Mattias laughed. "It's not an assumption. I've kind of been watching you. As creepy as that is, Kira kills with a name and face. Sure, my face is right here...on my face. My name isn't the easiest thing to get, being an international super detective and all." He shrugged, "Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowing a lot is useless if you have no means in which to gain more knowledge and solve a case."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Having a talk with an annoyance    Having a talk with an annoyance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:02 am

Brushing off his comment because she already got the information she needed out of him she changed the subject."Tell me so called L, how did the old L die?" She asked crossing her arms she knew that she was closer to catching Kira then him that point was already clear. She wanted to know more about the death of L in order to understand.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Having a talk with an annoyance    Having a talk with an annoyance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:05 am

"Believe me, if I could tell you, I wouldn't. But I legally can't. So I won't." Mattias shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Having a talk with an annoyance    Having a talk with an annoyance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:07 am

"What a bore." She said and pulled out her smokes lighting one up. "Then you are of no use to me how sad."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Having a talk with an annoyance    Having a talk with an annoyance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:11 am

"I could say the same about you. I guess, have fun getting nowhere in your investigation." Mattias turned around, and started walking back to his McLaren, his time obviously waisted.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Having a talk with an annoyance    Having a talk with an annoyance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:12 am

"Quit trying So called L, your not good at what your trying to do." She said slipping her pack of smokes back into her pocket and began to walk towards the street. "When ever your feel humble enough to realize I know more then you call me and perhaps i will share information with you."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Having a talk with an annoyance    Having a talk with an annoyance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:15 am

"You couldn't give me anything I don't already know, girl." Mattias shouted. "I know a lot, more than you could hope to."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Having a talk with an annoyance    Having a talk with an annoyance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:16 am

"No you dont, and when you ready to admit that we can have a nice chat." She called back over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having a talk with an annoyance    Having a talk with an annoyance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Having a talk with an annoyance
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: Resturant-
Jump to: