*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The date.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ki chigai

ki chigai

The date. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The date.   The date. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:13 pm

ki chigai was walking by throwing her teddy bear up and catching it as he fell back down. She smiled at her only true friend in the world, Teddy. She noticed a garbage can and quickly dunk her head in looking for scraps of something good to eat or drink. It was a beautiful night, not too cold, not too hot, which was perfect for food to stay good. She slapped a fly out of the way and picked up a sack of bread crumbs. She nibbled on a piece of stale bread and smiled at Teddy, "Ki found a not-to-staley bread for us, Teddy!" She tried to feed her teddy some bread and made him shake his head, "Not too hungry, Teddy? It's okay. More for me." She skipped away looking around the park. No more garbage bins, she pouted. The pout went away as she found a big piece of cardboard. "Oh, Teddy! Look what Ki found!" She picked it up and walk away inconspicuously, tripping over the cardboard every now and then.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

The date. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The date.   The date. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:19 pm

''If I could be anything, i'd be the sea because the sea contains some of the world's beautiful creatures..... Did you know the rainbow parrot fish is the world's most colorful and beautiful sea creatures?''Airi noticed what she said and her cheeks turned rosy pink.''You must think that is a stupid thing to be.....''She started to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

The date. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The date.   The date. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:40 am

Spedster laughed at Airi for being shy about it.Of course not, if you know about then you don't need to be shy about it.He looked and saw a someone in a distance tripping he ran to that person seing that it was a woman with a teddy bear.Miss you alright?
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

The date. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The date.   The date. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:22 am

Airi watched Sped run off and follows him. She notices the woman with the teddy bear then stared at her awkwardly.''Who is she and what is she doing...?''she said a bit curious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The date. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The date.   The date. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The date.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2