*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beats and Beers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nadia

Nadia

Beats and Beers Empty
PostSubject: Beats and Beers   Beats and Beers I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:00 pm

Nadia sat on a stool at the bar, tapping her feet against the metal struts to the beats of the song. It was some fast techno thing she hadn't heard before, though there was no surprise there. She liked this type of music and had been dancing earlier but the floor had gotten too crowded so she decided that it was a good time to excuse herself for a drink. As she took a sip from the beer in her hand she glanced around the room, a content smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

Beats and Beers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats and Beers   Beats and Beers I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:25 pm

Tsuchi stepped into the club and looked around. A guy smiled at her as he walked by and she rolled her eyes, walking the opposite direction around the edge of the dance floor. She stepped up to the bar and ordered a glass of vodka, which upon recieving she downed in two drinks. She set the glass down and turned, leaning against the bar.
Back to top Go down
http://leftheadphone.deviantart.net
Nadia

Nadia

Beats and Beers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats and Beers   Beats and Beers I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:40 pm

Nadia caught black movement out of the corner of her eye and looked over. Seeing Tsuchi she smiled. "What a sight!" she cheered. She walked up to her aquantance, smiling. "What are you doing here? This doesn't really seem to be your scene; not that I have issues with you being here."
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

Beats and Beers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats and Beers   Beats and Beers I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Tsuchi glanced over to see Nadia beside her, and she forced a smile onto her face. "Why am I here?" she asked. She shrugged. "Not sure. Just am. Something told me to come here so..." She gestured to the club. "Here I am." She let out a hard laugh. "No need to ask why you're here."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Beats and Beers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats and Beers   Beats and Beers I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:59 pm

"What can I say, I like being around people, Miss Solitary Confinement." She rolled her eyes, leaning an elbow on the counter of the bar. "And I'm glad you followed the voices in your head, 'cause they were in contact with me, and I need to talk to you."
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

Beats and Beers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats and Beers   Beats and Beers I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:09 pm

Tsuchi stared at her coworker for a long moment, then at the surrounding club. "You sure you want to talk business here?" she asked, her tone cold. She caught a guy staring at her and Nadia and she narrowed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Beats and Beers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats and Beers   Beats and Beers I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:15 pm

"Who said I wanted to talk here." She followed Tsuchi's gaze to a man across the room. "Oh don't worry about him," she told her, rolling her eyes and waving him off. "He's just a perv who thinks that there's nothing better than two girls on each other." Nadia snapped her fingers once in front of Tsuchi's face. "T, eyes this way."
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

Beats and Beers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats and Beers   Beats and Beers I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:19 pm

Tsuchi growled quietly and turned to Nadia. "I am not a child Nadia," she hissed. "Don't patronize me."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Beats and Beers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats and Beers   Beats and Beers I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:21 pm

"I didn't say you were," Nadia said, sticking her hands in her pockets with a smile. "And I'm not; just trying to get your attention. Or does that freak across the room hold more appeal for you than I do?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

Beats and Beers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats and Beers   Beats and Beers I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:24 pm

Tsuchi narrowd her eyes; Nadia was testing her patience. "Stop flirting and get to the point."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Beats and Beers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats and Beers   Beats and Beers I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:34 pm

Nadia smiled, seeing that she was getting on Tsuchi's nerves. A voice in the back of her head told her that making her annoyed wasn't going to help with getting her on Damien's and her side but Nadia brushed the voice off. "Who said I had a point?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

Beats and Beers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats and Beers   Beats and Beers I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:37 pm

Tsuchi's hands curled into fists and she adverted her eyes to the floor. She took a deep breath, trying to stop herself from hitting the girl opposite her. "Nadia..." she said slowly, taking her time in looking up. "You must have a point else you wouldn't be trying to drive me to the point of murder. Tell me, now, what it is that you want."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Beats and Beers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats and Beers   Beats and Beers I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:42 pm

Nadia smiled and nodded. "You've got me figured Tsuchi," she told her. "And yes, I in fact do have a point. Or more so, a plan." She glanced around before resting a hand on Tsuchi's shoulder and pushing her back. "Door at the end of the bar, go."
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

Beats and Beers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats and Beers   Beats and Beers I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:48 pm

Despite hating to be manhandled she let Nadia lead her to the door. She pushed open the door and stepped inside, then moved Nadia over so that she could close and lock the door behind them. The music from the other room seeped through the cracks and Tsuchi knew that they would not be overheard in here.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Beats and Beers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats and Beers   Beats and Beers I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:10 pm

Nadia sat at the foot of the bed, knowing that if Tsuchi got angry she would be a great target, but also knowing that since she let her guard down slightly Tsuchi would trust her. Hopefully... "So I met up with Damien a couple days ago, you know - the guy we met? Yeah, so I met up with him and we started brainstorming." She paused and smiled. "Well, he came up with the initial idea and I just added to it, so I can't take credit. And we were wondering if you wanted a piece of the action."
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

Beats and Beers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats and Beers   Beats and Beers I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:13 pm

Tsuchi leaned against the door, arms crossed loosely over her chest. "You're asking me to participate in something you have told me nothing about. Details would be helpful to both our situations here."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Beats and Beers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats and Beers   Beats and Beers I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:17 pm

Nadia laughed. "Good point there," she said. She ran a hand through her hair, pulling it away from her face. "A building - we thought a library. Three people - you, me, and him. One main gun, one side arm each. Go in, tag "FUCK YOU KIRA", then start shooting. Or as Damien put it 'Spray and pray'. Empty our rounds, then take off seperatly." She watched Tsuchi out of the corner of her eye as she played with a loose thread on the sheet she sat on. "He's getting our weapons, I'm setting up our alibis and pinning the stunt on someone else. I'm also supposed to see if I can talk you into working with us." She looked up.
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

Beats and Beers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats and Beers   Beats and Beers I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:25 pm

Tsuchi was silent for a long time. Her mind seemed to have frozen as it took in Damien's and Nadia's plan. After about ten minutes she coughed lightly once into a fist and licked her lips, not meeting Nadia's gaze. "Let me... get this straight. We go into a library, tag, and shoot. At innocents. No intentional deaths but... if they die they die...?" That's all she could say. Her mind still seemed frozen, though one word continued to spin in it like a morbid merry-go-round: Innocents.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Beats and Beers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats and Beers   Beats and Beers I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:39 pm

Nadia noticed Tsuchi's attidude change, saw the way her eyes seemed to glaze over, and knew that she had either just lost her or had to won. It was one of the two extremes, and she had to tread carefully now. "What do you count as an innocent Tsuchi?" she asked, her tone soft but firm, all joking gone. "No one is innocent, you're the one that taught me that. Who knows, KIRA could be amongst them, could be one of the people we hit."
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

Beats and Beers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats and Beers   Beats and Beers I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:47 pm

No one is innocent. No one is innocent...
Tsuchi ran a hand through her head. "But what if they aren't? We're just going to be shooting at people... People who one way or another could have possibily helped us in the future. Who knows?" She took a deep breath. "No one is innocent... Children are... Nadia, if it's a library we storm then there is a high possibility that children will be there."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Beats and Beers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats and Beers   Beats and Beers I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:56 pm

"A reference library then," Nadia offered. "No children there, and a higher possibility of KIRA being present. He could be there trying to look up people behind bars to kill." Nadia hoped that if she stuck on the KIRA route Tsuchi would take it.
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

Beats and Beers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats and Beers   Beats and Beers I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:06 pm

Tsuchi scuffed her shoe against the floor and began pacing, feeling trapped. Nadia was playing with her head even though a voice in her head told Tsuchi that she wasn't. Tsuchi put it down to the coffee and liquor she had flowing heavily through her blood stream. That and cigarettes.
"I don't know Nadia, still sounds like we're shooting innocents."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Beats and Beers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats and Beers   Beats and Beers I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:31 pm

Crap.

She shook her head. "Shooting around, not shooting at. We're not aiming remember? Hell, you can shoot to miss if you really need to. This raid isn't about body count, it's about sending a message. Sending a message to the public and sending a message to KIRA, telling then that KIRA is not a god."
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

Beats and Beers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats and Beers   Beats and Beers I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:27 pm

Tsuchi didn't speak for a long moment. "I agree with sending that message, but I'm not so sure about how you're going about that."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Beats and Beers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats and Beers   Beats and Beers I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:31 pm

She lost her.

Nadia sighed and put her head in her hands. "Tsuchi," she said quietly. "Please. How else do you propose that we do that? There has been nothing big going on." She looked up. "People say they're after KIRA but no one is doing anything. We have to be the ones that do something. Come on T."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beats and Beers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats and Beers   Beats and Beers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beats and Beers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Off Topic :: Applications :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: