*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beats and Beers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

Beats and Beers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beats and Beers   Beats and Beers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:40 pm

Nadia's statement hit her hard. She was right. If no one was doing anything they should take the opprotunity to. She stood up straighter and ran a hand through her hair before sticking her hands in her pockets. "You're right Nadia," she agreed firmly. "I don't believe in hurting innocents, but I do believe that KIRA needs to be stopped and that someone needs to start doing something about it. I'll help you and Damien out, but understand that I'm purpously not going to hit people unless I need to. You get me?"
Back to top Go down
http://leftheadphone.deviantart.net
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Beats and Beers   Beats and Beers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:55 pm

Nadia smiled. "I get you. So you'll do it? Not hit people unless circumstances where you have to, like you said, but you'll come?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Beats and Beers   Beats and Beers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:56 pm

"Calm down," Tsuchi replied. "Yeah, I'll do it. Just keep me in the loop about when and where."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Beats and Beers   Beats and Beers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:58 pm

Nadia laughed and stood up. "Awesome!" she cheered, beaming. "That's great. I'll totally let you know what's up."
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Beats and Beers   Beats and Beers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:14 pm

Tsuchi nodded firmly. "You'd better," she replied harshly. She took a cigarette out of her pocket and twirled it around her fingers. "Well then, we'll be in touch. Might see you later." She lit the cigarette in a fluid moment before popping her lighter back in her pocket. She took a drag and blew the smoke out towards Nadia. "Bye." Then she turned and stepped into the now extremely crowded club, out the door and into the night.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Beats and Beers   Beats and Beers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:24 pm

Nadia waited until Tsuchi left, then closed the door with a kick of her foot and fell back onto the mattress, allowing herself to breath normaly. She had been so uptight trying to convince Tsuchi do come with her and Damien. But she had done it. Damien probably could have done it quicker but it was over and Tsuchi - or Tora as he knew her - was with them.

Nadia slowly sat up and rubbed her arms as she stood and stepped back out into the club. Looking around she didn't want to remain in the building and she left, choosing instead to go wander...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beats and Beers   Beats and Beers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beats and Beers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Off Topic :: Applications :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: