*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deadly Infromation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet
Admin
Violet

Deadly Infromation - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:21 am

"You are one hard man to make blush," She said with a smirk. "But one day i will succeed in doing so." She glanced over at him, "How about for one night we forget all about this kira crap and be normal? how's about telling me about yourself? you intrigued me."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:34 pm

Mattias nodded, pulling into the parking lot. "Maybe, I'll have to think about that one."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:04 pm

"You no fun." She said unbuckling her seat belt. "What are we suppose to talk about during dinner?" she opened the door and stepped out of the car glad to be out of it.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:59 pm

"Well we can certainly act "normal," like you asked." he said, stepping out of his car.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:22 pm

She shut the door behind her, "Or i could go in the blow the heads off of the people one by one until i am killed by kira. Then you will know that out of all the people left alive kira is one of them. Normals overrate."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:14 am

Mattias frowned, closing his door as well. "No. The point is to save people, not to use them as tools in our work."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:12 pm

"Calm down i was kidding," She said and started walking to the restaurant. "And besides i'm not going to waste my time not to mention life if i'm not getting payed to do so. What kind of bull shit would that be?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:35 pm

"Well, you tell me." He said walking in after her.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:27 pm

"You don't talk much, why?" She asked as she took off her coat and handed it to the coat check girl. Her was dressed business causal and figured she could get away with wearing jeans as long as she was wearing heals.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:36 pm

"No point in bothering myself with words that don't get a general message across." He walked past the girl, not wearing a coat himself.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:03 pm

"But your not relaying any message," She said raising an eyebrow at him. "How am i going to get to know you if you don't talk? Body langues dose tell a lot but not the whole story."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:57 pm

"Well it's not really my job to find out about me, is it?" He said smiling, "That and I just like to be mysterious as possible. Ya' know, it's an L thing."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:39 pm

"Well thats no fun, how can we be friends if i dont know the first thing about you?" She asked as the waiter lead them to a table.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:47 pm

"Be a detective, darling. You've spent plenty enough time with me to at least make assumptions. Tell me about them, they intrigue me."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:52 am

She took a seat at the table, "Your arrogant, narrow minded, egotistical, controlling, narcissistic, rude, and you apparently don't listen i told you not to call me that." She said, "Have a hit the nail on the head?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:31 am

He sat down, clapping his hands. "You know so much about me already, how quaint."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:28 pm

"I just know what I've seen, doesn't mean i know you. I just know how you want the world to see you. It might take me a little while longer the crack you." She said smirking, "But i must say picking at your mind is rather enjoyable."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 3:31 pm

"Well, it's certainly good to know you think that way," he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:06 pm

"You also have changed since the first time we met." She added, "When we fist met you seemed so care free and just easy going. Which is one of the reasons i didn't believe you to be L. But now its like you've grown up," Her eyes shifted between his two as if trying to find something locked behind them. "Now you feel as if the weight of the world is on your shoulders. Not to mention with Kira not doing anything you feel more pressure to get him. Your also bored which made you come after us, just something to do while Kira is quiet."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:19 pm

"Well you're certainly incorrect. It's not because I'm bored, it's for future stability. The LAST thing I want to have to worry about is a fourth party, let alone one that's going to be as mentally unstable, let alone dangerous, as a Wammy's house reject." Mattias shrugged, "That, and it's not an act of growing up, but a mind game. No shit you wouldn't believe me if I just came up all 'Oh hey, I'm L. What's up.' One, it keeps you on your toes, two, it prevents you to know my thought process, and three, it prevents you from knowing my actual personality." He looked up at the ceiling, "But I suppose that third one's done because I just told you all that."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:39 pm

"I knew if i said something wrong you would jump at the chance to correct me. But the longer i keep you talking the more i find out about you. You would be dead had i thought that boredom was the only reason you tried to lock me away."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:14 pm

"You obviously mistake intelligence for arrogance. I'm L, sweetheart. Almost everything I do, maybe even say, has been calculated for effect." He smiled, "Not to blow my own horn or anything."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:18 pm

"So whats the calculative reason of all this little pet names you've been calling me?" She asked raising her eyebrow. "What effect are they to have?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:40 pm

"Why don't you ask what my actual name is, while you're at it?" he said, smiling. "If I told you everything, it would ruin the point."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:53 pm

"What am i just part of you plan? because if your trying to fuck with my head i will not hesitate in kicking your ass." Her eyes narrowed, "I don't take kindly to people using me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deadly Infromation
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: Graveyard-
Jump to: