*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking For someone

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet
Admin
Violet

Looking For someone Empty
PostSubject: Looking For someone   Looking For someone I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:59 pm

Ruby entered the hospital her gun in hand eyes narrowed at the people around her. She quickly hid it with in her long coat and walked down the hall fallowing a trail of blood. 'Damn that asshole' She thought as she fallowed it to an empty room the window wide open and her victim long gone.
"You cant hid forever!" She called out the window seeing no sign of the person she had been hunting. Tucking her gun away she turned to leave the room.

((ooc: anyone is free to post here. ))
Back to top Go down
Chilling

Chilling

PostSubject: Re: Looking For someone   Looking For someone I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:01 pm

Chilling lent against the hood of his car in the hospital parking lot. Smoking a cigaret, looked up as he heard the faint call of a woman from an open window of the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Looking For someone   Looking For someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 3:41 am

Walking out of the hospital ruby scoffed at herself, she was getting sloppy. how could I have let that fucker get away? she questioned herrself befor brushing it off.
"Hey," she called to a guy somking by his car. "Got a light?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Chilling

Chilling

PostSubject: Re: Looking For someone   Looking For someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:11 am

Looking up slightly inquisitively, he said "..sure." His weakness for redheads got the better of him, as he reached into the pocket of his jacket, pulled out his lighter. He ran his thumb across the engraved message that blemished the lighter's face, before handing it to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Looking For someone   Looking For someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:16 am

"Thanks," she said placing a smoke in her mouth and lit it. Handing it back to him she raised her eye brow at him. "Whats the engraving for?"
Back to top Go down
Chilling

Chilling

PostSubject: Re: Looking For someone   Looking For someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:22 am

Not breaking his glance, he said "It reads 'To George, with love Maggie'. It belonged to a friends of mine." He said taking the lighter back off of her, and putting it back in his pocket, before saying "Whats the gun for?"
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Looking For someone   Looking For someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:33 am

"A lot of things." She repiled with a smirk. "What brings you to the hospiital georoge?" She asked pulling her coat over her gun.
Back to top Go down
Chilling

Chilling

PostSubject: Re: Looking For someone   Looking For someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:41 am

Flicking away his cigaret, he unzipped his jacket, revealing his own piece tucked into his jeans "Aint that true." He said with a smile. "To answer your question.." he continued "..Just here....visiting, I guess you could say." He lied. "And you, what would a girl like you be doing yelling from open windows of hospitals?"
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Looking For someone   Looking For someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:44 am

"I'm crazy, here to see my doctor." She answered jokingly. "Don't worry I took my meds today but some times they have odd side effects."
Back to top Go down
Chilling

Chilling

PostSubject: Re: Looking For someone   Looking For someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:48 am

"I think we're all a little crazy." he replied. "You from around here?"
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Looking For someone   Looking For someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:52 am

"Sooo true..." she said and puffed on her smoke. "might be, you?"
Back to top Go down
Chilling

Chilling

PostSubject: Re: Looking For someone   Looking For someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:53 am

"I was." He said "And I guess I am again."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Looking For someone   Looking For someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:03 am

"Is george your name or did you nick that lighter from someone?" She asked butting out her smoke. "I guess it means something to you from the way you held it."
Back to top Go down
Chilling

Chilling

PostSubject: Re: Looking For someone   Looking For someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:11 am

He grinned "No George was my partner, I'm...was a detective. He died." Realising he was sounding tragic, he said "Im Chilling..its a pleasure" He said, with what was possably the first sincere smile that had been on his face for some time.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Looking For someone   Looking For someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:14 am

Bowing slightly, "Ruby the name, your not here to bust me right?" She asked rasing a eyebrow at him. "Guns so not loaded."
Back to top Go down
Chilling

Chilling

PostSubject: Re: Looking For someone   Looking For someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:19 am

He laughed "No, I'm not here to 'bust' you, even if I was, something tells me you'd kick my ass..." he said jokingly, though he could tell she could hold her own.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Looking For someone   Looking For someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:23 am

She smirked and winked, "wouldn't you like to know. Have you been fallowing me chilling?"
Back to top Go down
Chilling

Chilling

PostSubject: Re: Looking For someone   Looking For someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:35 am

He looked up at her from the ground "Yes".
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Looking For someone   Looking For someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:41 am

Her hand went to her gun on reflex. "Why?" She glaced around for any witnesses incase she had to del with him.
Back to top Go down
Chilling

Chilling

PostSubject: Re: Looking For someone   Looking For someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:45 am

"You can relax.." He said raising his hands slightly "Im on your side. Iv read about you, heard stories, asked around....you're good at what you do. I want you to help me catch a killer..." He propositioned
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Looking For someone   Looking For someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:53 am

Her hand relaxed. "I asume you mean Kira?" She asked what else would a detective wan.
Back to top Go down
Chilling

Chilling

PostSubject: Re: Looking For someone   Looking For someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:00 am

"What ever name you want to give this person, it doesn't matter. People are dying. Im here to stop it, and its fairly obvious it can't be done alone. Your file says your good, but just how good?" Chilling said, cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Looking For someone   Looking For someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:05 am

"That is in they eye of the beholder." She retored with a shrug. "What you want to test me or something?"
Back to top Go down
Chilling

Chilling

PostSubject: Re: Looking For someone   Looking For someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:18 am

"No tests. Just.....curious. Everyone is a suspect at this point in my investigation, including myself. I don't know you, though I know of you, and I'm positive that there area things you know yourself in reference to this 'kira', things that would help me bring this killing to justice. You could say I....need someone like you."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Looking For someone   Looking For someone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:25 am

"Dosenmt everyone?" She asked flipping her hair mocking vanity. "I don't work to well with others but I think this could be mutally benifical so we can test the waters." She pulled a pen out and grabbed his arm. "Here's my number, give it out to anyone and I will kill you. I don't like being called 24/7 so don't do it." She explaned as she wrote her number in his palm. "Lose it and your stupid and working together is out of the question."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For someone   Looking For someone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking For someone
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: Hospital-
Jump to: