*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting Information

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet
Admin
Violet

Getting Information Empty
PostSubject: Getting Information   Getting Information I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:09 am

With her long red hair pinned up under a short black wig and her pricing green eyes hidden behind brown contact lenses Ruby was unrecognizable. The fact that she was dressed like a police officer helped a little. She walked right into the station nodded hello to officers on duty and made her way to the file room.

Entering a pin code she had acquired from a drunken detective she stepped into the room. The file room had no files just a computer with a large storage bay. She rolled her eyes at herself had she had known that should could of hacked it from home. Sighing she took a seat at the computer. The modern age was making it way to easy to steal and making thieves lazy. One could sit behind a computer and run up you credit card without you knowing until your next bill.

She quickly found what she was looking for thankfully she always kept a flash drive on her. She pulled it out of her pocket and downloaded the files onto it.

'As easy as a hooker' she thought smirking.

Once the file was done she quickly hid the flash drive in case she was stopped on her way out. Leaving the room she passed a few officers but none where the wiser that she had stolen information on her or that they had even been robbed.

'Easier then a hooker' She mused as she stepped out of the police station and walked through the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Getting Information   Getting Information I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:44 pm

Mattias would be standing directly in Ruby's path, his face illuminated by one light cigarette.

'Oh, a green-haired officer. Well if this isn't interesting.'

He would walk towards her, eventually being able to make out the general features of her face when he got closer.

'Oh, I see now.'

"Can't you just stick to one abnormal hair colour? With that, why do you insist on continuously poking your nose in my business?"
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Getting Information   Getting Information I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:23 pm

Shes smirked at him and give him a wink, "We all have jobs to do. You do things to slowly for my liking i thought i'd speed things along." She said and glanced around for any witnesses before feeling it was safe. She pulled off the wig her red hair falling down her back. "And i didn't change my hair, this is all me, sugar." She took the cigarette from his hand and took a drag off it. "Haven't seem you around lately, Wha'cha been up to?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Getting Information   Getting Information I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:37 pm

He would raise his eyebrows at the question.

"What have I been doing? Drinking, really. Kira hasn't made his move yet and I decided I would slow down for a bit."

He would take his cigarette back, drop it, and tread over it, walking in a circle around her.

"Since you're so persistent on speeding this game along, you must have come paid my people a visit to further your own resources. What have you stolen from me this time, Ruby?"

He would stop in front of her, kind of cocking his head to the side, with a rather smug grin painted across his face.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Getting Information   Getting Information I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:14 am

A laugh escaped her lips. "Me? steal? Never, wouldn't want to get on kira's list." She put her hand on her hip shifting her weight to one side and looked him up and down. "Are you worried?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Getting Information   Getting Information I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:27 am

He would lean his head back, his expression somewhere between amused and annoyed.

"God, you're sophisticated. Blatantly trying to judge my emotions."

He would wink, a rather grim smile creeping its way up his face.

"But come on Ruby," he would cackle a bit, "You should know me better than that. I'm far too calculating and maniacal to be worried about anything."

He would rub his face a bit, his face going from that of an in between, to that of a grim disappointment.

"Need to bring some amusement, with all this shit we've all put on the line."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Getting Information   Getting Information I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:34 am

"What makes you so sure i was stealing? Well i was but not what you think." She said with a smirk of mischief. "I've got much more on my plate then you know, i could have been in there for any number of reasons. What you know isn't all that important to me." She pat him on the shoulder, "Ego is running while there, sugar, i guess we haven't talked enough lately. Would you like me to deflate it more?"
She lit up a smoke of her own and blew the smoke skywards. "Although i have missed messing with your head, you never do disappoint for entertainment."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Getting Information   Getting Information I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:42 am

He would pull out a pair of hand-cuffs, rather playfully.

"Well that was a confession if I've ever heard one. But no, I don't keep anything I can't afford losing in the police station. That's kind of daft, don't you think? Even for me."

He would shrug, kind of twirling the locked pair of cuffs around his finger, he would look rather apathetic.

"The mind-numbing paranoia kind of drove me to stop trusting the police officers, at least fully, anyway. If I want anything done, I have to do it by myself now, you know? Quite frankly I don't believe any of them have the mental instability to deal with your shit, not to mention the case as a whole."

A smile would make its way to his face, almost subconsciously, he would take a step back, and wink.

"Though I certainly hope you got what you needed. It's my pleasure to help a dirty criminal such as yourself."

Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Getting Information   Getting Information I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:49 am

She mocked a hurt gasp, "Me a dirty criminal, I think not sir!" She laughed amused by his statement, "I'm not a criminal at all, I just find getting the job dont works better outside the law. Faster to might i add, i would hate to get bored you know."
She finished off her smoke and flicked it away, "But if you insist on being macho then fine take me in copper." She said holding out her wrist to him, "I make no promises that i will still be cuffed by the time you reach the door." Another wink was sent his way.
"Although if you do that then i wont share with you what i knoooowww." She almost sang it.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Getting Information   Getting Information I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:52 am

He would stand there, twirling the metal bit of police equipment around his finger.

"Alright, let me swallow my pride now. Tell me what you know."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Getting Information   Getting Information I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:00 am

She smirked and put her hands down. As she spoke her voice changed to a more serous tone, "A man died of a heart attack witch was filed under alcohol poisoning by some dumb doctor, I examined the body myself defiantly heart attack. I believe it was Kira's first kill, and i have footage of someone fleeing. Someone who might just be Kira." Her smirk returned, "I will show you this footage if you promise to be a nice boy."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Getting Information   Getting Information I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:52 pm

He would raise his eyebrows for a second, rather annoyed.

"Right, I'll humor you. I won't arrest you, yet."

He would move his hair out of his face, kind of leaning back, looking at her.

"Though my better judgement tells me I should already have this footage you're speaking of."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Getting Information   Getting Information I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:52 am

"The police have no idea the two are connected i doubt you've seen it." She said and walked toward her car. "Well staying here leaves you a chance to change your mind so how about we go else where?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Getting Information   Getting Information I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:56 am

He would shake his head, lighting yet another cigarette.

"I'm not with the Japanese police remember? Though a date doesn't sound too bad. You can drive me."

He would pocket his lighter and pack of smokes, his shoes would sort of *clap* against the concrete as he walked towards her car.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Getting Information   Getting Information I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:05 am

laughter flowed from her lips, "So if your not with the police how do you plan to arrest me?" She asked opening the driver side door and slipping into the car. "Or did you just bring those cuffs for our 'date'?" She chucked more as she closed her door and started the car the passenger side door unlocking for him.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Getting Information   Getting Information I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:55 pm

He would get into the passenger side of the vehicle, blowing smoke in every which direction.

"I said Japanese police, silly girl."

He would fasten his seat-belt, kind of shifting his weight about to get comfortable.

"As if I would rely on them alone in the first place."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Getting Information   Getting Information I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:50 pm

"Silly girl, huh? Silly enough to let you in my car." She said putting the car into drive and stepping on the gas slowly exiting the parking lot with her lip stick red 1967 chive impala.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Getting Information   Getting Information I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:08 am

He would shrug, exhaling another drag of smoke.

"Probably not the most cautious thing, on your part. I was surprised you let me in, really."

He would stutter a laugh, a kind of sick grin painted across his face. Leaning back in his chair, he would move his hair out of his face.

"But I guess that's that, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Getting Information   Getting Information I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:13 am

"Cautious?" She smirked, "Sugar, remember your in my car and this baby is packed full of surprises. You should have been more cautious about getting in, i could be kidnapped you right now." She laughed tuning down a side street.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Getting Information   Getting Information I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:16 am

Mattias would roll his eyes, kind of smiling.

"And I very well could have rigged this vest with C4, that would have been an interesting twist, wouldn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Getting Information   Getting Information I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:20 am

"Sexy and suicidal your just the hole package aren't you?" She joked and at a red light she reached into the back seat and pulled her laptop handing it over to Mattias. She then fished in her bra for the flash drive. "I dont know if i'm stupid or i think your not but i trust you so dont disappoint." She said giving him a look before handing over the flash drive. "The video footage is on there, you can play it on the laptop."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Getting Information   Getting Information I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:24 am

Mattias would nod, holding the lit cigarette between his lips, he would insert the hard drive, quickly imputing computer commands. His fingers would be moving with a surprising speed, only stopping for him to exhale large amounts of smoke. He would eventually pull the video up, absently gazing at it. He would speak without looking at Ruby, having diverted most of his attention to the computer.

"I don't disappoint women."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Getting Information   Getting Information I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:32 am

"Thats what all you men say." She said with a mock sigh pulling over her car. She glaces over in the now parked car to see that he had the video up. "It was cameras at the movie theater where the body was found of a known rapist. EMT's estimated he was dead 2 hours before being found. So go back to two hours before EMT's arrived." She explained as she fast forwarded the video by reaching over and hitting a few keys. "There," She pointed to a person running from the theater with a hood on. "There isn't much to go on, other then the individual begin a student guessing from the backpack but the sweater to big and the video to crappy to see if its a boy or girl." She pulled a smoke out and lit it, "I've taken a job at the school to keep an eye out for a suspect."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Getting Information   Getting Information I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:04 pm

Mattias would squint a bit, putting the screen a few inches from his face.

"Quite the leap, indeed. But, you know, it's not like either of us have much else to go on."

He would shrug, watching the footage over and over again in quick succession, holding his hair out of his face as he did so.

"Kind of strange having a death in the middle of a movie theater, though."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Getting Information   Getting Information I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:39 am

She nodded in agreement, "A few seconds before the student ran out a mother and her daughter did. I question them and they said the man was harassing them so they fled. I think they may be supporters because they wouldn't tell me how they got away or if anyone ells was in the theater."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Information   Getting Information I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Information
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next