*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unentertained

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mattias

Mattias

Unentertained Empty
PostSubject: Unentertained   Unentertained I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:26 am

Mattias would be absently spinning around in his computer chair, a bored look painted across his face. The hotel room he had set himself up in would be rather hazy, as Mattias was in fact a tobacco addict. Camera feeds would be split across multiple computer screens in front of him, along with multiple different IRC networks running off a small server he had next to his computer's hard drive. He would light another cigarette while spinning around in his chair, eventually stopping and staring at the television screen.

"My God. Where the fuck did Kira go?"

Mattias would lean back in his chair, groaning with distaste.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Unentertained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:02 am

Ruby walked up to the building it wasn't hard to track down which surprised her. She pressed the buzzer and waited for someone to answer.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Unentertained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:30 am

Mattias would blink, he wasn't expecting any visitors. He turned around in his chair, looking to the camera feed of the front door to his apartment. Grinning, he would answer.

"How may I help you?~"
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Unentertained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:25 am

"Yeah this door is locked and solid i think there is something wrong with it, wanna open it?" She said with a smile looking up at the camera and pointed to the door.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Unentertained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:56 pm

He would spin around in his chair again, lazily rolling over to click the buzzer. He would have left the mic on so that she could hear him as he moved away from his computer set-up.

"Nice and unlocked now."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Unentertained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:19 am

She pulled open the door heading into the room he was. she had a smile on her face as she walked him and swiffly without warning she punched him in the face. "You blew up my apartment?!" She screamed at him fist still in a ball ready to hit him again.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Unentertained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:27 am

Mattias would have had swifter reflex's than that, doing so much as to lean to his left and grab her wrist in mid-flight.

"The hell are you talking about?"

Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Unentertained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:56 pm

"Did blow up my apartment?" She asked again anger filling every inch of her voice. With her free hand she pulled out her gun and aimed it at his head. "Don't lie to me, did you or someone you hired blow up my home?!"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Unentertained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:37 pm

Mattias would sigh, letting go of her wrist. He would absently place his finger on a small gray box mounted underneath his desk, which wouldn't be too far from his left hand.

"We've been here before, you trying to intimidate me. It didn't work last time, and it certainly won't work now. If I blew up your apartment or not, that shouldn't matter, because I'll certainly blow up THIS one if you don't either calm down or leave."

His voice would be more annoyed that it was calm, and he would be staring at her.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Unentertained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:49 pm

She narrowed her eyes at him, "It matters to me, i don't want to go killing the wrong person. There was something very important in my apartment and you destroyed it!" Her finger tightened around the trigger slightly. "You set me back months of work and then pretended to be someone i could trust. I don't know about you but that really pisses me off."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Unentertained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:48 pm

He would roll his eyes, absently tapping the button that would certainly detonate the building in which they both resided in.

"Killing the wrong person...." He would laugh. " You certainly seem convinced that I was the demolitionist, don't you? Get over yourself."

He would lean forward in his chair, never removing his hand from the bomb trigger.

"Killing me would screw us both over, even if I DID blow the damn thing up."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Unentertained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:30 pm

"Your pathetic." She said withdrawing her gun and placed it back where she retrieved it from. "Can't even do the simplest of things. Can't even say sorry. Sometimes i wonder if your even worth the oxygen you breath."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Unentertained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:56 pm

He would roll his eyes again.

"If I would have gone as far as to destroy MULTIPLE apartments, I believe there would have been a pretty just cause behind it, don't you think?"

He would kind of laugh, almost talking to himself.

"It's not like I have the weight of the world on my shoulders or anything."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Unentertained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:16 pm

"Oh please you float around this world thinking your so important, your not." She said rolling her eyes at him. "Your expendable, there are plenty of detectives that can take your place that have surpassed your usefulness and what makes you special is one little letter. This is why i hate you, L, pathetic, lonely, hiding behind a single letter, L."

She put a hands on his shoulders leaning in close to his face. "I bet if i killed your right here right know no one would even notice your absence." She whispered curly. "Your a blip to the world, just like the rest of us. So easy to forget."

Standing up right she stepped away from him, "You said it yourself when one L dies another takes his place. See just how expendable you are?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Unentertained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:30 pm

He would laugh again, removing his hand from the bomb trigger and standing up. He would light another cigarette, smoke pouring out of his mouth as he started his next sentence.

"You're probably right, not a lot of people would notice. That's the whole "L Theory." The detective, L, is theoretically immortal. US on the other hand," he would point to his chest. "The individuals who have studied and trained our whole lives just for a chance to amount to something great. We're only human."

He would shrug, unbuttoning his shirt a little bit.

"No ma'mm, no family, not really any friends, and yet my impact on the world has been so extreme for the last few years. For the greater good and what not, making sure families can sleep soundly at night."

His shirt would be down to the middle of his chest now, and he would pull it back, revealing a large L tattoo on his left breast, just over where his heart would be.

"You don't know anything about that though, do you. Sure, there may be others to succeed me, but there's a reason I was given the position. Because on the whole, I was ultimately better. I've accepted this weight and subjected myself to a life of loneliness and suffering. But you wouldn't know anything about that would you? Helping others while you can't even help yourself."

He would shake his head, pulling his shirt down more so his tattoo could be seen better.

"No, you work for yourself. Looking for Kira for some self-reassurance. To be proud of something. By all means, Ruby, shoot me now."

He would tap the middle of his tattoo, surely right over where his heart would beat.

"Go ahead, undo everything I've done and find Kira all by yourself. Kill me, L, one of Kira's only real opponents."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Unentertained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:01 pm

"Thats your problem right there." She said rolling her eyes at him, "You think your so important. You think you are kira's only real opponent but your not. Kira is not even aware that you are a chess piece on the board. Sure your name is ever where that dumb letter that you think makes you so powerful. But really what have you done to give you any thought at all?" She rolled over one of the other computer chairs taking a seat.

"You have done nothing but get in the way of the real detectives," She leaned forward resting her elbows on her knees and looked him dead in the eyes. "Don't presume to know anything about me, L." She leaned back and pulled a photo out of her pocket and held it out to him.

"This was my family..." In the photo a her, a man and a small child no older then 2. "This is what I've lost, this is what i fight for." her voice cracked with emotion and She put the photo back in her pocket. "When you blew up my apartment you destroyed them all over again. This is all that remains of them. He was my husband, he was killed by Kira, while he was diving he had a heart attack. The child was mine she was in the car with him, they crashed and she died shortly after him."

She pulled out her smokes and lit one, "I've never told anyone i was young and in love he was a high end thief. So don't tell me i know nothing about trying to keep people safe. I live for years trying to keep them safe, for an unknown face to take it all away." She took a deep drag from her smoke and let it escape from her lips slowly, "I've loved and lost and I will have my revenge on Kira."

She blinked away a few tears that tried to find their way out of her eyes. "This new Kira is not the one i'm after." She said her voice changing back to her emotionless one holding all that pain inside of her to keep the mask she wears from falling apart.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Unentertained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:22 pm

He would fix his shirt, shaking his head in disappointment.

"Don't go and tell me 'I'm not important.' This ISN'T my first case you know. There have been plenty of other criminals put into prison by my hand, cases deemed 'unsolvable' were given to me and finally put to rest."

He would cross his arms, looking at her from an upwards angle.

"There are little to no other detectives working on the case, as there is nothing to go on. I'm not 'getting in the way' of anyone, because the whole damn Japanese government wants me to find them some evidence. And you can bet I'll do just that."

He would put his hands in his pockets, his eyes glinting with large amounts of anger and disgust. They would be sharp, almost as if they were looking through her, instead of at her.

"The Kira Case was only opened a few days ago, and it's not like there's been much evidence for anyone, not to mention you or I to go on. It's too early to count me out yet. I didn't let you in this apartment for you to go ahead and tell me I'm not important, not when I've been driving my whole life to amount to something."

He would look up a bit, and around the room, only to return his gaze to her.

"I'm the best detective the world has ever seen, damn it. Every government thinks so. Listen, so I'm sorry about your family, and your damned apartment, but if you INSIST on insulting me and getting in my way, I'll just find some OTHER way to make you hurt. Do you understand that?"
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

Unentertained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:44 pm

A man would be knocking at the door of the apartment, he wore a long tan drape coat and shades as well as a smoke hanging from his mouth.
"I could have sworn command told me this was the place..."
He began glancing around, noticing a camera.
"I know you know I'm out here.. open up will ya.."
He slightly mumbled to himself, knowing that there was no need to make a fool of himself and make it seem as though he was talking to a camera, his voice low knowing they could hear him even if he simply whispered.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Unentertained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:55 pm

Ruby glanced at the door hearing the knock, she rolled her eyes at L's Ego trip. Standing up her reached into her inner breast pocket of her trench coat and pulled out a file. "Ren, my suspect." She said trowing the personnel file on his desk. "If your the worlds best detective how is it i have this and you don't?"

"Check your Ego, every good detective has to do so. Ego makes murders famous and victims forgotten." She looked back at the door, "Expecting someone?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Unentertained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:58 pm

He would look at the door and back to Ruby, kind of eyeing the man's folder on his desk.

"I sent one of my people to look into this, "Light Yagami," but now both of them have practically disappeared off the face of the planet."

He would flip open the folder, kind of going through a few pages as it laid on his desk.

"I haven't heard of this Ren person though, and apparently neither have the police. How strange."

He would look at Ruby and then at the door.

"But, no actually, I wasn't expecting anybody today."

He would back up to his computer screen, pulling up the camera feed. Pushing down the button on his mic, he would clear his throat.

"Who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Unentertained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:06 pm

"She's a student in my class, the video i showed you, i had it enhanced, I noticed blue hair peaking out from under her hood. She the only person i know to have blue hair, Not the mention her bag is the same. I suspected Light to have been the first Kira." She explained, "We went on a 'date' once but then he diapered."

Ruby glanced at the screen as he made contact with the person on the other side of the door. "Old man winter." She said smirking, "Jack Frost. Hes a new detective, our numbers keep growing it would seem."
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

Unentertained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:06 pm

Jack would slightly glance toward the camera, slightly sighing as he reached into his coat pocket, pulling out his badge as he held it up to the screen.

Spoiler:

"Detective Jack Frost, former Division chief of the 2nd Division stationed in Scotland and Northern England.. Transferred here recently to aid in the Kira investigation.. I have some theories that could help.. I was hoping that we could pool our knowledge, L..."
He slightly mumbled his name, pulling his badge down again slowly as he put it again, taking a draft of his cigarette then flicking it to the side.
"So, can I come in..?"
He asked in a near lazy-like tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Unentertained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:50 pm

Mattias would frown, looking at Ruby. He would have taken his hand off the microphone.

"Hmph. He knows one of us is L. Feel like playing a game?"

He would open the closet he had on the other side of the room, rummaging through it and pulling out two Japanese kitsune masks, one white and the other red.

"Pin your hair back and pull up your hood or something, he'll probably recognize it."

He would throw the red one to land in her lap, strapping the other one across his face. There would be an interface built into both the fox masks, enabling voice distortion if one pushed a button near the mouth area.

"Just to be safe."
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

Unentertained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 2:12 am

Jack simply stood, closing his eyes and sighing heavily but silently.
"I'm not getting any younger, L.. lets get this show on the road..."
He mumbled lazily, waiting for a response of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Unentertained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:17 am

Ruby smirked and pulled back her hair pinning it back with a clip from her bag. She put on the mask and pulled up her hood. "I've met him before, i think even with this he will know its me." She said buttoning up her coat to hide her female shape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unentertained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unentertained
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: Kira Task Force HQ-
Jump to: