*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tenshineko(Angel Cat) as Kira

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Tenshineko(Angel Cat) as Kira Empty
PostSubject: Tenshineko(Angel Cat) as Kira   Tenshineko(Angel Cat) as Kira I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:50 am

How Long Have You Been a Member: 6 days
How Many Days a Week Are You On DNG: As offten as I can

Bio

Name: Ren Zugaikotsu

Apperance:
Spoiler:

Likes: Animals, night time walks, music( almost any kind), and Drawing

Dislikes: People with a temper, fire, and being alone. Absolutly hates Child molesters and Animal abusers

History: Ren's father died in a house fire when she was only three years old and has been in Foster home for as long as she could remember. Her mother died when she was born and has no knowlage of her. Ren was a quiet girl and did what she was told. Long story short Ren is now 18 years old and is with her final Foster home. She often visits her Father's grave.

Role Play Sample: (as if you were a KIRA and you were doing KIRA things)

Now it says that wrighting a person's name in this book that person will die. If I write the cause of death then it will happen as I write it. If I don't wright a cause of Death then they will die in 40 seconds from a Heart Attack. Ren sighed and spun around in her chair. It had been a few days since she had found the Notebook, she didn't know where it came from but she had found it on her Father's grave. Maybe it is some kind of sign. she thought openong the book and took out a pen. There is only one way to see if this thing is for real. she thought as she turned on the T.V. and watched the News.

"And in other news; a tradgic story of a little girl was found dead in the river. Poliece have apprehended the suspect and we go you you live inside the court room." the Announcer said as the New's switched to the Court room. The Lawer asked the man known as Jack Montgumory if he had killed the little girl. His face was ruggid like he haddn't shaved for day's and his hair was long and greasy looking. He smirked and looked dead into the camera, "Yeah I killed her, she was such a sweet little thing. She kept crying for me to stop but that just made me want her even more." he laughed.

Eyes blazing without even thinking Ren looked at her clock, it was 3:47 on the dot. She clicked her pen and started writing, "Jack... Montgumory" she said as she wrote. This is stupid. What made me wven thinthat this might work? she thought as she counted down the seconds. Only ten seconds, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,0. Jack Mongumory felt as if something had been stabbed in his heart and grabbed his chest. "What going on?!" "What's happening?!" several voices asked at the same time. With his last breath of life the man's eyes no longer had light to them as he feel to the stand.

Ren watch the screen not blinkng: Jack Mongumory was dead. She slowly looked at the Notebook, It's real, but it could just be a coincidence. I'll have to try it again somewhere. Ren thought as she headed out the door. "Aunt Jay I'm heading to the store for some milk!" she called with the Note book in her purse. "Ok while your out can you get some Sugar?" her "aunt" call back. "Sure!" Ren replied heading out the door. She had to see for herself if the Notebook a purely real. Death Note. she thought.

Last edited by Tenshineko on Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Tenshineko(Angel Cat) as Kira   Tenshineko(Angel Cat) as Kira I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:53 am

Well it looks like Geru recanted his applications so that makes you our new KIRA!!!

CONFETTI!
Tenshineko(Angel Cat) as Kira CONFETTI

~APPROVED~

Now go pick up your Death Note Here.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

PostSubject: Re: Tenshineko(Angel Cat) as Kira   Tenshineko(Angel Cat) as Kira I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:33 pm

That's a cool what ever you call it with the Confeti and Barny.
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

PostSubject: Re: Tenshineko(Angel Cat) as Kira   Tenshineko(Angel Cat) as Kira I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:21 pm

^ It's called a GIF. :3
Back to top Go down
XxAyumaxXx

XxAyumaxXx

PostSubject: Re: Tenshineko(Angel Cat) as Kira   Tenshineko(Angel Cat) as Kira I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:20 pm

WHOOOOO FINALY
Back to top Go down
http://deathnoterpgame.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenshineko(Angel Cat) as Kira   Tenshineko(Angel Cat) as Kira I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tenshineko(Angel Cat) as Kira
Page 1 of 1