*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finding My Way Back

Go down 
+2
Sazandora
Tsuchi
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

Finding My Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Finding My Way Back   Finding My Way Back I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:15 pm

Tsuchi sat on a swing, rocking gently back and forth. It was night and her flight had just gotten in about two hours ago. She couldn't go straight to the warehouse, not just yet. She'd go back in a few days after getting reaquanted with the city and figuring out what was going on.

She had been away for a while after all...

Sighing she tilted her head back to look at the star-less sky, letting her hood fall back off her head. "I'm back Japan," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
http://leftheadphone.deviantart.net
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Way Back   Finding My Way Back I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:22 pm

((Tsuchi Hitori deleted every topic including the character applications before the revival of the site so you'll have to make another application before you can role play. But I remember your character so you can keep role playing and i wont lock or delete this topic but just try to post your character soon so I can approve you for reals ^__^ ))
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Way Back   Finding My Way Back I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:24 pm

((Thanks so much. I PMed Spedster to ask if I had to repost my profile but he didn't get back to me. I shall go do that now...))
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Way Back   Finding My Way Back I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:41 pm

((ah cool Smile while Hitori is away I'm the most active person on the site. I shall go check those apps out now.))
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Way Back   Finding My Way Back I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:45 pm

((Thanks!)
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Way Back   Finding My Way Back I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:05 pm

Beyond walked into the park. He sat on a bench close to the playground. He had a jar of strawberry jam in his hand. He sat in a weird way. His feet were on the bench and were together and his ass didn't actually touch the bench (he's sitting like L does).
So Kira and L both reside in these parts huh? Where should I start? I need to kill Kira as soon as possible...
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Way Back   Finding My Way Back I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:18 pm

Tsuchi glanced over at the park's newest occupant, a small smile on her lips. She noticed the jar of... what was that? Jam? ... in his hands and raised an eyebrow. Alright then...
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Way Back   Finding My Way Back I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:22 am

He looked up at the girl and stared at her. He gave a rather deranged smile, but in a way it was as if he was being friendly at the same time. It was an odd smile. He looked away from her and pulled an ordinary cutlery knife out from his pocket. He stuck it in the strawberry jam bottle and made sure to get a fair amount on the knife. He then stuck his tongue out and licked the knife, making sure to curl his tongue around the knife as all the jam went into his mouth. He put the knife back into his pocket and pulled out his phone and pretended to text someone.
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Way Back   Finding My Way Back I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:36 pm

Tsuchi stared at the weird guy before looking away. Are all the weird people in Toyko? Seriously, you never see any of these types of people in other places of the world. Looking at the ground she pulled out her cigarettes from her pocket and lit one. She took a drag as she slowed the swing to a halt.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Way Back   Finding My Way Back I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:46 am

Beyond didn't realise but a man with ordinary clothes and a black beanie had snuck up behind him and was about to grab his wallet that was slightly sticking out from his pocket. The park was empty apart from the girl on the swings and him so it was easy for the robber to get away. As soon as he grabbed Beyond's wallet the robber started to run. Beyond instantly reacted by grabbing the man and pulling him over the bench, slamming him into the floor by Beyond's feet.
"God isn't on your side today boy, I'd like my wallet back please" he laughed evily.
The robber held out his Beyond's wallet and Beyond swiftly reached into the inside of his jacket and pulled out a large sharp knife. He snatched his wallet back and jumped on the robber pinning him down. He stuck the knife into his neck just so the point was digging into him but not penetrating the skin. Beyond whispered something into the robbers ear and he nodded, stood up and started to walk over to the girl on the swing.
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Way Back   Finding My Way Back I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:54 pm

Tsuchi had watched the whole exchange out of the corner of her eye. She stood up when the robber approached her. "Can I help you?" she said, just loud enough for them to hear. She put out her cigarette, snuffing it under her boot. She stuck her hands in her pockets as she looked the man up and down, her hand clentching around her swiss blade. She'd only pull her gun if absolutely nessesary... "I'm not in the mood for a fight."
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Way Back   Finding My Way Back I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:16 am

"I-I-I'm very sorry for trying to steal from people and I especially shouldn't have tried doing it in the presence of a lady, it was the wrong thing for me to do" He said in a scared tone before running off.

Beyond stood up and walked over to the girl.
"Sorry about that I just wanted to humiliate the man by apologising to someone he did nothing to" Beyond said to her.
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Way Back   Finding My Way Back I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:36 pm

Tsuchi looked from the man walking away to the person now standing in front of her. She was quiet for a long moment. "Interesting," she said simply, a small slightly demonic smile appearing. Her hand didn't relax from around the blade in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Way Back   Finding My Way Back I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:17 am

"If he didn't apologise I would have put the knife straight through his neck. I don't care for scum like that." he said
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Way Back   Finding My Way Back I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:50 pm

Tsuchi's eyes widened a little as her smile twitched. I like this guy. "Very, very interesting."
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Way Back   Finding My Way Back I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:01 am

"If you don't take the law into your own hands when you need to you'll only end up dead and the bad guys win. The world is better off with scum like that dead." he said to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Way Back   Finding My Way Back I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:09 am

Tsuchi nodded, her smile faltering, her whole mindset slipping into business mode. "I do agree that sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands."
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Way Back   Finding My Way Back I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:54 pm

"Well I've always lived by that and been able to survive because of it. Don't take shit from anyone and never hesitate to do what is neccessary. I know too many people who have lost their lives because they hesitated instead of making a move." Beyond replied to the girl
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Way Back   Finding My Way Back I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:15 am

Tsuchi laughed, relaxing slightly but not completely. "I couldn't have said it any better myself."

((ooc: I wont be back for 2 weeks... just though I'd let you know so you dont think I've just disappeared or something. Happy holidays))
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Way Back   Finding My Way Back I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:53 am

"Oh really, most people seem to look at me funny when I say that. I like your style." Beyond said before taking a seat on the swing next to the girl.

(( Ah okay see you soon Smile happy holidays ))
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Way Back   Finding My Way Back I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:00 pm

((Happy holidays))

"It's instinct," she said, looking at the guy. "You need to learn to react, whether that's fight or flight you need to go with your gut. Now you're gut's not always right, I've taken a couple hits, but most of the time your brain knows what to do before you realize it does." She laughed slightly and looked out over the park. "Don't take shit from anyone... yeah, that's just a given."
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Way Back   Finding My Way Back I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:19 am

"I always go with my gut even if it lands me in a bad situation I'll always find a way out. There's only one thing that lands you in big trouble when you go with your gut, the ladies." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Way Back   Finding My Way Back I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:38 pm

Tsuchi laughed loudly at his last statement. "The ladies huh?" She grinned and it was probably the truest smile to cross her face in a long time. She was starting to like this guy... and her gut was telling her to go with the feeling. "Well that's odd, or the girls you must have met are odd. Usually we like honesty." She shrugged. "Though I can't speak for the rest of the female race, I'm not your steriotype."
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Way Back   Finding My Way Back I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:13 am

"Well I always go for the wrong girl and never learn. I think I should really get to know someone before going with my gut next time" he laughed.
"Well I am the honest type although most girls don't seem to appreciate my honesty."
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Way Back   Finding My Way Back I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:48 pm

She shrugged. "Before you do something like that you should know the person, though you're talking to the wrong person about this stuff." She chuckled quietly. "And yes, there are times where being honest can be... awkward. Sometimes people don't want to know the truth."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Way Back   Finding My Way Back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding My Way Back
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next