*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back to Square One

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Violet
Admin
Violet

Back to Square One Empty
PostSubject: Back to Square One   Back to Square One I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:07 am

Ruby sat in her new hotel room her mind bubbling with thought. She had gotten a new lap top and was typing widely all the information she could remember that had been on her old one. The one that was in her old new apartment. The one that was blown up. She finished a mental file and took a break reaching over to the phone it was time to talk to Beyond.
As she punched in his number she wonder if he was still in this hotel, the phone rang and she waited.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

Back to Square One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Square One   Back to Square One I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:23 pm

Beyond picked up the phone and answered.
"Hello this is domino's pizza how can I help you?" Beyond said through the phone.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Back to Square One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Square One   Back to Square One I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:53 pm

"Someone just blew up my apartment." She said knowing this voice to be Beyonds. "Tell me everything you know about that so called L." Anger was clear in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

Back to Square One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Square One   Back to Square One I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:50 am

"Oh damn! Well this so called L arrived at Wammy's house a few months before I left there. There are a couple of people more suited for the role of L than him but they seem to be doing their own thing now so Kasami took the role of L the first chance he got. The read I got on the recent Kasami is this. He's very smug about his status as L. You can easily get him to admit that he is L if you insult L or say you are better than him he will get all defensive when he shouldn't. Since he is L he has a lot of power and can get away with a lot. He's pretty smart but he's an idiot for going out into the open as L and announcing himself as L. He's trying to recruit people to help him catch Kira because kira will kill him easily if he doesn't have help. I don't really know anything else about him apart from that." Beyond said through the phone.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Back to Square One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Square One   Back to Square One I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:34 pm

"Do you think we would sink to the level of blowing up my home? To be honest i dont think he has the balls to do it himself but perhaps he got some of his toys to do it. Ether way he still would of given the order there for i'm going to kill him very slowly." She said glancing down at her computer. "Sped and I may have found a suspect, but i am no longer talking to Sped for the time being."
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

Back to Square One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Square One   Back to Square One I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:22 am

"Oh what did Sped do wrong? And that is an insane thing to do I don't know why he's trying to make such enemies of us like this but we shouldn't retaliate. If we do that it will become a war between us and we'll destroy each other before we even get to kira. That idiot wants to focus on catching kira before taking us out. He's no L, he's not even half of L. For now I'll try and keep an eye on anyone close to Kasami and see their actions. You can kill Kasami at the first chance you get just make sure you won't get caught doing so." Beyond said.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Back to Square One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Square One   Back to Square One I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:30 am

She smirked, "Not getting caught is my specularity, but i think i'll just torment him for the time being its more fun that way. As for Sped... I don't want to talk about it, but hes a big fat stupid jerk." She said mentally realizing that she was more mad at the fact that it was him who did it then anything else.
Shaking the thought out of her head she changed the subject. "Kasami knows I know to much and is trying to fuck me up. I managed to narrow down my search of what it could be supernaturally and Sped got me the names of officers with teens and it brought me to have a suspect. After what happened with Sped tonight i don't think we can trust him anymore, i know he doesn't fully trust you and i think it would be best to keep an eye on him. He could be on Kasami's side."
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

Back to Square One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Square One   Back to Square One I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:37 pm

"Well Kasami's ideas aren't as good as ours so it makes sense he wants us out of the way so he can get the glory. And I won't pry into this Spedster incident but I haven't fully trusted him from the beginning. However I doubt he is working for Kasami because we all hate him as much as each other, that is unless he's putting on an act but we'll see. I'm gonna do a little investigating of my own tomorrow and I'll let you know everything that I find after I'm finished."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Back to Square One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Square One   Back to Square One I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:28 pm

"I'll send you what i've got so far, they may have blown up my computer but my mind works just as well." She said as she attacked a file to an email, "The suspect name is in the file i'm not sure if this line is safe so its best i just send it to you in an email."

((pretty much just everything her and Sped talked about at his place. ))
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

Back to Square One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Square One   Back to Square One I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:10 am

"Thanks, I'll read the email immediately. I think we can put the plan together soon as long as you and Spedster are finished with your parts. Soon we'll see if there are two Kira's or not."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Back to Square One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Square One   Back to Square One I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:12 pm

She slapped her forehead, "God damn it, i forgot with all the shit happening it just slipped my mind." She opened up a new document on her lap top and stared at the blank page. what to write for the message? "I'll get on that right away."
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

Back to Square One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Square One   Back to Square One I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:14 am

"Haha don't worry there is no deadline on this anyway just when it gets done, it gets done. I'll check to see how Sped is doing soon as well."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Back to Square One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Square One   Back to Square One I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:38 am

"I'm going to do a little digging on So called L and his team." She looked at the clock. "Sorry for calling so late, did i wake you?"
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

Back to Square One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Square One   Back to Square One I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:23 pm

"Good idea, and no no I was awake don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Back to Square One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Square One   Back to Square One I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:48 pm

"Ok well i should get back to recopying my files." She said sighing at the though of all the work she had to do. "See you around."
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

Back to Square One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Square One   Back to Square One I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:03 am

"Yeah see you soon" Beyond said and then hung up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to Square One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Square One   Back to Square One I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to Square One
Page 1 of 1