*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Visiting The Hospital

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
yamikala15

yamikala15

Visiting The Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:49 am

Airi found out her aunt was in the hospital because of a car accident and rushed to the hospital. She ran into the hospital and headed striaght for the security desk.She said,''Im here to see Nina Hoshino, please.'',passed her id and drivers license over to the women behind the desk. The woman checked the id and drivers license to see that it was correct. She pointed at the ER room after filing Airi's information into the computer. She pressed a button on her side of the desk and then a buzzer went off. Airi pressed open the ER room doors and walked in. A doctor was talking to her uncle, who had stitchs on his face. She walked over to them and asked if her aunt was ok. The doctor assured her, everything was fine. The doctor ordered them to take a seat in the visiting room and wait untill the patient was able to have visiters. Airi and her uncle found some chairs to sit on in the visiting room and sat quietly.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:02 pm

4 hours later, a doctor came up to them and told them, they can see the patient. Airi hopped out of the chair and walked with the doctor to the room which her aunt was staying in, with her uncle following behind them. The doctor opened the door and Airi walked in. Her aunt had a neckbrace on, about 4 stitchs, and her arm in a cast. She walked over to her aunt and sat in the chair beside her. She stared at her aunt's injuries then at her face. Her eyes were filled with pain. Her uncle came into the room and stood beside her and stared at his wife. He moved closer to Airi and almost in a whisper said,''I tried to help her out the car when we got hit. She was screaming and crieing....''Everything he said didnt register in her brain, she was too sad to listen. Airi took her aunt's hand and held it. Her uncle said it again but this time he showed no sadness, he almost sounded happy. She let go of her aunt's hand and stood up. She ran out the room, pushing her uncle out the way. She ran out the hospital and kept running.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:14 pm

Spedster was walking on the street following some teenager who were under suspicion of being Kira's.Too bad he didn't notice a girl running down the street and they both collided.Spedster fell on the ground but quickly got upSorry, entirely my fault.He said as he extented his hand to help her to get up.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:33 pm

Airi takes this strangers hand and gets up. She brushes her self off.''Im sorry...I should of been watching where I was going.''she said. She was staring at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:41 pm

He looked at the girl and he didn't even know why but felt sorry for her.Look I said it was my fault.He looked around to see that he lost those teenagers.They won't be too happy about it.He took his attention back to the girl.Hey are you alright?
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:47 pm

''Only if you consider your aunt's husband to be a careless, money loving, abuser, your aunt being in the hospital because of a car accident, and you getting sick of everything as okay and great. Then yes im okay.''she said still staring at the ground. She rubbed her eyes with her jacket sleeve to stop tears from falling.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:51 pm

He stood there for a moment and said.Hey...hey now don't you dare to cry. I mean you have such a cute face it's a waste to cry. Come on let's go sit down, you should calm down and you can tell me everything if you want.He looked around to see if there was somewhere to seet nearby.He looked around and saw a bench.There, let's go.He said as he took her hand and ran to the bench.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:55 pm

She sat at the bench next to him. She didnt say a word but kept rubbing her eyes to stop tears from falling. She couldnt stop from crieing, more tears started to fall.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:00 pm

You know, when my father died I cried a lot to. But then his friend came and told me to think about my dad. If he wanted to see me like this. Crying, he also added that crying doesn't do anything you just need to do you're best so he could be proud of you out there. It's not the same for you since you're aunt is still alive right? If so you should be strong because when she sees you she doesn't want to see a weak girl crying, but a strong one on her own feet with a cute face smiling....
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:05 pm

Airi started to smile and stopped crieing. She stares at him and says,''Thanks for your help, I guess. A girl like me can always need a guy like you to cheer them up.''She sat there smiling. She almost wanted to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:07 pm

He smiled himself and extented his handCall me Sped, I guess it's fate that we met up huh?
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:09 pm

Airi took his hand.''I guess so and do you always tell a girl she has a cute face?''
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:10 pm

He, only to the cute ones.He laughed.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:11 pm

''Im Airi. Nice to meet you and im not that pretty.''she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:14 pm

Oh cute, modest and propably well mannered to. Will you please be my wife?He said as he laughed
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:16 pm

''Im not very well mannered but I am nice, modest, and cute. I would love to be your wife.''she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:21 pm

Great then it's settled. We're going off tomorrow to the church. But we can't get merried without kissing first now can we?He laughed.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:22 pm

''Your right. We have to kiss first.''she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:25 pm

Oh...He moved closer to her lips and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:26 pm

Airi kissed him back. Her cheeks turned rosey pink and she tried to hide her face.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:28 pm

He stoped and looked at her.Don't hide it, You're even cuter when you're emberessed.He laughed
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:30 pm

Airi smiled at him, her cheeks still pink.''Your pretty handsome and cute.''
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:35 pm

That's because I stopped crying. If you won't cry again you will even become cuter then now. But to make sure on that let's make it a promise. Promise me you won't cry no matter what happens.He smiled
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:36 pm

''I promise I wont cry no matter what happens.''she promises, smiling still.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:39 pm

Great. So you calmed down now right? If so tell me what could make such a cute girl make cry and it or he will pay.He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting The Hospital
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next