*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Visiting The Hospital

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

Visiting The Hospital - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:54 pm

Idiot.He took the knife out of his leg and tried to hold the pain.He threw the knife at the uncle's hand.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:02 pm

Airi's uncle started to scream even louder. He almost cried trieing to take the knife out his hand. He throw the knifes one at a time at Sped, hitting him in his stomach, leg, and shoulder with his free hand. He stumbled and successed at standing up. He struggled to get to his wife's bed. He took a pillow and smothered the pillow over his wife's face untill she couldnt breathe anymore.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:12 pm

Shit, No!He took out a knife out of his hand and threw it at the head of the uncle.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:26 pm

Airi's uncle stood where he was, then he fell backwards onto the floor. Blood spilled out his head and spread over the floor. He was dead. By that time Airi ran to the room with police behind her. She stopped when she got to the door and saw her uncle dead on the floor. Police walked into the room and checked it for anything that can harm anyone. They found nothing and asked some nurses to pick up the dead body. A nurse checked if Airi's aunt was injuried in anyway and found nothing wrong with her. Airi ran to Sped and asked if he was alright. She took his face in her hands and kissed him. She said,''Thanks for keeping my aunt safe for me.''The nurse wanted to treat Sped's wounds and the police wanted him to tell them what happened. Airi waited for him while he was treated and asked questions.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:47 pm

Mattias pulled into the parking lot in his McLaren. He walked into the hallway, pushing past a few officers. Hewalked into the hospital room, with his gun drawn, and with a sense of urgency. He looked at the corpse and muttered the word, "Shit." under his breath. " He looked to Airi and pointed to the corpse, "Who is this, and why is he dead on the hospital floor." He then pointed to Spedster, "Why is he here, and why is he wounded. What the hell happened." He holstered his gun, obviously confused.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:59 pm

Airi stares at his gun then at him. She said,''That was my aunt's husband....He tried to kill me and my aunt so Sped stopped him from hurting us...Umm Sped is my friend and he wanted to bring me to see my aunt after a little issue....He risked himself to save me and my aunt...And got wounded. As for the story, I cant really give you details 'cause I had to get help.''
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:18 am

Spedster stood tried to stand up as nurses were treating him and replied to MattOh the laughing bastard, who likes to play games that can kill almost anyone. He smirkedIs he you're friend or somethingHe asked Airi
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:17 am

Mattias smiles and then looks to Airi, "Him and his lot don't take too kindly to me. Even if all he's interested in is money."

Haters gonna hate.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:33 am

Airi stares at Sped then at Kasami.''Yeah he's my friend.''she told Sped.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:13 am

I don't take too kindly to Beyond aswell so don't get you're hopes up. But atleast he doesn't smile like an idiot, he smiles like a psychopath tho.He tried to laugh but his stomach still hurt.And who thought that such cute girls can be friends with such idiots.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:19 am

Airi just stood there quietly, not saying anything. She just stared at the floor.''I'll be waiting for you in the visiting room...''she said to Sped. She moved passed them and left the room. She sat in an empty chair. She noticed not many people were there. Just nurses, doctors, and patients.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:13 pm

Mattias cocked his head to the side, "So, need any medical attention?"
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:09 am

Spedster smiled.Who ho me? Nah I bleed like this every day He said sarcastically.Of course I need some goddamn medical attention.He tried to shout but his stomach started to hurt even more.So you need something? Or just came to laught at me for getting hurt like that?
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:44 am

Airi, just sitting there, took a magazine off the small table next to her. She flipped through the pages, reading. More people started to crowd the visiting room. She lifted her head from the magazine, to find some weird guy staring at her. She brings her attention back to the magazine. A couple of nurses ran in and out the room, directing people to patient's rooms and visiters to the room. The same guy from earlier, moved to the chair next to her and asked her for her name. She constantly ignores him and keeps her eyes on the magazine.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:38 am

"I was wondering if you were just one of those, 'Nah screw doctors. I handle myself.' kind of people." Mattias leaned out of the room to get the attention of a few nurses, signaling them to come to his room. "Any day now, ladies and gentlemen."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:22 pm

A doctor and some nurses came in and started to tend to his wounds.I'm sorry sir but you will have to leave.The doctor said to MattIf you had something to tell me you'll have to do it later.Spedster said to Matt as the doctors asked him to lay down.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:54 pm

The man next to Airi, asked for her number. She started to get annoyed by the man's presence. She moved to the chair across from him. When she saw him start to get up from his chair to the one next to her, she left the visiting room. She went to the lady's room and hid in a stool. The man followed her. He opened the door to the bathroom and stood there. He said,''Hehe I know your in here.''He went to the first stool and kicked it open.''Not in that one but maybe in this one.''he continued to say while opening the stool doors one by one and stopped at the last one.''Hehe. I found you.''He opened the stool door and was suprised to see her standing on the toilet, ready for him. She punched him in the face, making him fall back. She jumped down and walked out the stool. She walked over to him and kneeling down.''You know its not nice to bother girls.''she said in a polite tone. Airi punched him in the face again but harder than last time. A sting of pain was coming from her hand. She shaking her hand trieing to were off the pain. She got up and left the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:04 pm

Mattias walked out the door and stood in the hallway, not really standing by anyone.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:01 am

After an hour or so the doctor's have bandaged Spedster and said that his condition is pretty good for a person who got stabbed by so many knifes and lost so much blood. They also said to Matt that he can now have visitors.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:05 am

Airi walked to the room where she left Sped and Kasami. She saw Kasami waiting outside the room and a doctor tell him Sped could have visiters. She didn't need someone to tell her so she went right into the room. She smiled at Sped and sat at an available seat.''Glad your okay and well. Im sorry if I almost got you killed.''she said staring at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:31 am

No worries. I almost get killed every day, it's a hobby I guess.He smiled.So what's you story with that Smiling idiot anyway?
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:02 pm

Airi looked up at Sped.''I met him in the graveyard. I went to visit my parents' grave. I ran into him and we started talking. Ever since then we've been friends, I guess.''she said. She walked over to the window and stared out.''My parents' grave....''
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:06 pm

I see...He thought that it would be good to change the subject.So you up to meeting in the park tomorrow with me.He laughed
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:30 pm

Airi looked over to Sped and smiled.''I'll be there! What time you want me to get there? I'll come early so I wont be late.''
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:35 pm

How about 5 PM. It'll be enough time for me to run away from this place.He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting The Hospital
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next