*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evening Walk

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mattias

Mattias

Evening Walk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk   Evening Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:09 pm

Mattias shrugged, seeming more laid back than usual. "Hranilisʹ v moem kabinete, bylo mnogo raboty. Reshila otdohnutʹ nemnogo. A vy?"(Been kept up in my office, had a lot of work. Decided to come unwind a bit. And you?)

Last edited by Mattias on Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk   Evening Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:15 am

He took a third drag and flicked the butt of his cigarette into the water, holding in the smoke before he exhaled it while speaking, "YA zdesʹ, potomu chto mne nravit·sya plyazh, i ya poteryal chto-to, kogda ya vpervye priehal syuda..." (I'm here because I like the beach, and I lost something when I first arrived.) He reached into his jacket and showed him the pendant, "Kak idet rassledovanie?" (how goes the investigation?)
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk   Evening Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:18 am

Mattias smiled a bit, "Dovolʹno derʹmovoĭ, Kira nichego ne sdelal v poslednie neskolʹko nedelʹ. Teperʹ ya prosto udalenie gruppy iz uravneniya, poetomu ya ne pridet·sya bespokoitʹsya, kogda on reshaet dyeĭstvovatʹ. Kto tvoĭ drug??" (Pretty shitty, Kira hasn't done anything in the last few weeks. Now I'm just removing groups from the equation, so I don't have to worry much when he decides to act. Who's your friend?) He said, looking at Hitori and smiling, looking pretty genuine.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk   Evening Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:16 pm

He thumbed in the direction of Hitori, "Yee? Ona tolʹko chto kto-to, chto ya nachal razgovor s, yesli chestno. Ona, kazhet·sya, priyatno, hotya." (Her? She's just someone that I started a conversation with to be honest. She seems nice though.) Hunter chuckled lightly and looked off at the water, "YA planiruyu na vospitanii Kira skoro, hotya ... Yesli ona ne storonnik to, vozmozhno, ona mozhet pomochʹ delu, da?" (I plan on bringing up Kira soon, though... If she's not a supporter then maybe she can help out cause, yeah?)
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk   Evening Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:05 am

Mattias was smiling, a type of nefarious smile."Vid milo, da? Vo vsyakom sluchae, ya v konechnom itoge poluchitʹ yee na nashyeĭ storone, ne obyazatelʹno imetʹ yee rabotatʹ na nas. U nas dostatochno. My ne dolzhny datʹ Kira slishkom mnogo tselyeĭ." (Kind of cute, yes? If anything, I'll end up getting her on our side, not necessarily having her work for us. We have enough of that. We don't need to give Kira too many targets. )
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk   Evening Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:03 pm

He chuckled and replied, "Chto vy imyeete v vidu "Vy poluchite yee prisoedinitʹsya k delu?" YA byl zdesʹ pervym, bratan." (What do you mean 'You'll get her to join the cause?' I was here first, bro.) He glanced back to Hitori who hasn't said anything and turned back to Matt, "No da, ona milo.) (But yeah, she is cute.)
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk   Evening Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:13 am

Mattias shrugged, "Menya, vy, te zhe osnovnye kontseptsii. Nam nuzhno bolʹshe storonnikov, chem u nas rabotnikov v etoĭ tochke. (Me, you, same basic concept. We need more supporters than we do workers at this point.)
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk   Evening Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:12 pm

Hunter nodded and replied, "Da, vy pravy ... Chem bolʹshe lyudyeĭ my dolzhny podderzhatʹ nas, tem menʹshe lyudyeĭ Kira imyeet manipulirovatʹ." (Yeah, you're right... The more people we have supporting our cause, the less people Kira has to manipulate.)
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk   Evening Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:05 am

Mattias nodded. 'V samom dele. Eto dovolʹno mnogo igr." (Indeed. It's like a game.)
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk   Evening Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:08 am

Hunter scoffed and looked to Matt, "Igry?" (A game?) he said, "Eto nichego, kak igry, kogda zhiznʹ lyudyeĭ visit na voloske. YA ne vdrug rastushchyeĭ sovesti ili predostavlenie dva derʹmo o trahaet, chto Kira ubil. No kogda lyudi, kotoryh ya znayu nachatʹ dvigatʹsya vniz iz-za nekotoryh idiotov Bog kompleksa ya ne lyublyu igratʹ ... I, chto ublyudok Kira budet znatʹ, chto dostatochno skoro." (It's nothing like a game when people's lives hang in the balance. I'm not suddenly growing a conscience or giving two shits about the fucks that Kira has killed. But when people I know start going down because of some morons God complex I don't like to play... And that Kira fucker is going to know that soon enough.) The man chuckled and lit himself another cigarette despite the tightness and pain in his chest, taking a drag and exhaling it into the wind, "No ya dumayu, chto torgovaya marka ulybka tvoya ischeznet, kogda vy naĭdete imya kogo-to vy byli prikrepleny v nekrologi." (But I think that trademark smile of yours will vanish once you see the name of someone you were attached to in the obituaries.)
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk   Evening Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:12 am

Mattias smiled again, "Tolʹko chelovek, kotorogo ya kogda-libo byli "privyazany" k propal bez vesti v techenie semi let. Pri vsem uvazhenii, ya ne poluchayu ochenʹ privyazan. I igra kommentarii. Yesli vy dumaete ob etom, kazhdyĭ konkurs, kak igra v shahmaty. Vse zavisit ot togo, kak vy igraete." (The only person I've ever been "attached" to has been missing for seven years. With all due respect, I don't get very attached. And to the game comment. If you think about it, every competition is like a game of chess. It just depends on how you play.)
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk   Evening Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:35 pm

Hunter shook his head and took another drag, "YA dumayu, chto vy dolzhny perestatʹ konkurirovatʹ s Krasnoe i yee druzyeĭ dlya Kiry ... V kontse kontsov vy delayut tolʹko bolʹshe vragov, kotorye mogut sdelatʹ veshchi trudno v dolgosrochnoĭ perspektive. Poka u vas yestʹ obshchie tseli, kotoruyu vy dolzhny pytatʹsya ispolʹzovatʹ drug druga, a potom v samom kontse ispolʹzovatʹ nemnogo gryazi vy sobralisʹ i ih zaperty." (I think that you should stop competing with Red and her friends for Kira... In the end you are only making more enemies that could make things tough in the long run. As long as you have a common goal you should attempt to use each other for a while, then at the very end use a bit of the dirt you gathered and have them locked away.) he said as the smoke curled from his lips, "Ili vy mozhete ispolʹzovatʹ moĭ MO i ubivatʹ ih pryamo tam. On mozhet bytʹ chistym i professionalʹnym vo vremya raboty, no kak tolʹko oni popadayut v nemilostʹ on mozhet poluchitʹ krasivyĭ i gryaznye" (Or you could use my MO and kill them right there. It can be clean and professional while you work, but once they fall out of favor it can get nice and grimy.)
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk   Evening Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:37 pm

Mattias laughed at Hunter, not really with him but at him. "Hanter Kieve, moĭ drug. Vy ne predstavlyaete, chto ya planirovaniya. Eto byla idyeya vse vremya, sdelatʹ sebe kazhut·sya nastolʹko nekompetentny, pokazyvaya sebya kak pravo L, kogda ya vstretilasʹ s nimi. Hanter Kieve, otvetʹte mne eto. Kak mozhet kto-to poluchitʹ informatsiyu o drugom, kogda litso kazhet·sya absolyutno i polnostʹyu s uma? Kak chelovek chitatʹ um manʹyaka?" (Hunter Kieff, my friend. You have no idea what I have planning. That was the idea all along, make myself seem so incompetent, showing myself as L right when I met them. Hunter Kieff, answer me this. How can someone gain information on another, when the person in question seems absolutely and totally mad? How does a man read the mind of a maniac? ) He was laughing, making fairly comical hand gestures, probably coming off as a freak to Hitori.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk   Evening Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:19 pm

Once the laughing began the corner of his mouth twitched and his fists were clenched, for a split second he considered punching Mattias, but that would do more harm than good in the long run. So for the moment he took it, "Vy pravy. No eto Wouldnt bolʹno pozvolʹte mne v petlyu. Chem menʹshe ya znayu, tem bolyee veroyatno, ya delatʹ dyeĭstvovatʹ ot moego sobstvennogo soglasiya ... U menya yestʹ para idyeĭ zaplanirovano, i oba oni vklyuchayut privlechʹ vnimanie Kiry." (You're right. But it wouldnt hurt to let me in the loop. The less I know, the more likely I am do act on my own accord... I have a couple of ideas planned, and they both include getting Kira's attention.) He let out a jagged sigh and relaxed himself, "Yesli menya ubʹyut iz-za etogo, bylo by tolʹko potomu, chto chelovek znal, chto eto byl ya. Ne mnogie lyudi zdesʹ obshchatʹsya so mnoĭ za predelami restorana, tak chto vse budet rezko suzhaet·sya." (If I'm killed because of it, it would only be because the person knew it was me. Not many people here associate with me outside of the restaurant, so things would be narrowed down sharply.)
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk   Evening Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:46 am

Regains his composure slightly, "Nu, Hanter, nesmotrya na vse, chto vy tolʹko chto skazali, chto ya ne zaplatil mnogo vnimaniya, ya postarayusʹ, chtoby vy na tom, kak etot um rabotaet."(Well, Hunter, despite everything you just said, which I haven't payed much attention to, I'll try to let you in on how this mind operates.) But, Mattias frowned saying, "No vy dolzhny ponimatʹ, ya ne tak mnogo lyudyeĭ, chto ya mogu na samom dele doverie sushchestvovaniya. Vy dolzhny budete izvinitʹ moyu grubostʹ. Dobro pozhalovatʹ na um manʹyaka, ya polagayu." (But you have to understand, I don't have many people that I can actually trust in existence. You'll have to excuse my rudeness. Welcome to the mind of a maniac, I suppose.)
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk   Evening Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:25 pm

"Chelovek, kotoryĭ dyeĭstvitelʹno schitaet, bezumnye lyudi vokrug nego, chtoby bytʹ sumasshedshim, on etogo ne delaet, chto on delaet. Yesli vy sumasshedshiĭ, vy dolzhny schitatʹ menya bezumnym odin za neprinyatie svoi ubezhdeniya. Eto, kak govorit·sya, ty prosto idiot-ne sumasshedshiĭ chelovek" (A man who is truly insane believes the people around him to be crazy for not doing the things he does. If you were a madman, you would consider me the insane one for not taking your beliefs. That being said, you're just an idiot- not a crazy person.) was all he said before he tossed the other cigarette into the sea, "Ili ya oshibayusʹ?" (Or am I wrong?)
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk   Evening Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:35 pm

Placed his hand on Hunter's shoulder smiling, almost cynically (See avatar.) "Vashe chuvstvo yumora ... yumor menya. Hotya, ya, veroyatno, na samom dele ne s uma, eto otchasti moi veshchi, dumaya, vyrvannye iz konteksta, a chto net. Hotya da, ya vrode idiot, ya mogu tolʹko predstavitʹ, kakoĭ idiot mozhet proĭti cherez obrazovanie, kotoroe im g-n Quillish Wammy. (Your sense of humor...humors me. Though, I'm probably not ACTUALLY insane, it's kind of my thing, thinking out of context and what not. Though yes, I'm a sort of idiot, I can only imagine what kind of idiot can get through education given to them by Mr. Quillish Wammy.)
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk   Evening Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:55 am

He shifted his eyes to the hand on his shoulder for a second before they went back to the face of Mattias, "YA hochu ubitʹ Krasnogo i yee druzʹya ... Slova ne mogut obʺyasnitʹ , kak ya hochu ih zhizni." (I want to kill Red and her friends... Words cannot explain how much I want their lives.) Hunter ran a hand through his hair and added, "Ona obratilasʹ ko mne po povodu informatsii, vy - ugrozhal ubitʹ menya, yesli ya nichego ne skazal . Yestʹ tri veshchi, ona sdelala, chtoby mochitʹsya menya , ona hotela menya brositʹ soyuznika sobak , ona vystupila s obvineniyami v zloupotreblenii narkotikami , i, nakonets, ona popytalasʹ myshtsy menya iz yee puti . Ona dolzhna byla znatʹ ne yebatʹ s yadovitymi " Zmyeya " (She approached me about information on you- threatened to kill me if I didn't say anything. There are three things she did to piss me off; She wanted me to throw an ally to the dogs, she came up with accusations of drug abuse, and finally she attempted to muscle me out of her way. She should have known not to fuck with a venomous "Snake")

Hunter smiled wryly at the opportunity to get a thorn out of his side and said, "Yesli vy ne mozhete zastavitʹ sebya nazhatʹ na kurok , ya s udovolʹstviem sdelaet eto za vas ." (If you can't bring yourself to pull the trigger, I will gladly do it for you.)
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk   Evening Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:43 pm

Mattias was laughing, and decided to break the language barrier. "With time my friend, with time."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk   Evening Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:49 am

"Unfortunately time is something that I don't have." He said flatly, "My clock is ticking, and once that alarm goes off it's game over... But I'm sure that would be a minor inconvenience to you since I'm expendable."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk   Evening Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:34 am

"Nobody is expendable, that's one of the reasons we do what we do. To help those who can't defend themselves."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk   Evening Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:50 am

"But unfortunately there are those who do not want to be helped." He said, "I hate all of the people that worship that fuck. They don't know that he's no better than the people he's killing. I'm sure some of the criminals had valid reason for doing what they did; and others may have been framed or innocent just to be put to judgment from 'God'" Hunter sighed and folded his arms, "It perplexes that so many people love a monster."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk   Evening Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:09 am

"A monster that's made peoples lives easier, for they were living in fear of criminals, and crime in general. He's saved them. But, nobody is expendable, not even the criminals."
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk   Evening Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 6:06 pm

Hitori had spaced out at the water and had missed the entire conversation. When she came back to reality she noticed that the person she was talking to was now speaking with someone else in a strange language she could recognize. She glanced back and forth between the two men while they talked. Not knowing what they were saying, and not inturrupting them to find out.
Back to top Go down
https://deathnotegame.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk   Evening Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evening Walk
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2