*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome" Empty
PostSubject: a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome"   a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:58 pm

Geru carefuly made his way down the path though the park with a smile on his face "Ah such a nice day...i should of come here first today." he said to him self as he enjoyed the fresh air,and glanced around the park admiring his suroundings.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome"   a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:08 am

Mattias would have been stargazing the night before, and had fallen asleep on one of the parks many hills. He would be considerably damp, having been covered in dew. His white collared shirt would stick to his skin, along with his black slacks, vest, and tie. He would still be asleep, sprawled out across the ground, surrounded by the butts of burnt out cigarettes.
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome"   a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:14 am

Geru would continue to walk though the park untill he notice something up on a hill." wait....what the heck is that?" he muttered to him self looking at it from a distance unable to see it fully see the figure. he would swiftly approach the hill to investigate and notice it was a person. "why the heck is a guy sleeping out in the middle of this hill......is he high or something?" He said to him self as he examined the ciggarette buts as well.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome"   a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:18 am

Mattias would remain asleep, he would be snoring rather loudly and his black hair would have covered up roughly half of his face. He would have a small amount of stubble grown, as if he hadn't shaved in a while.
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome"   a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:24 am

"HEY WAKE UP!" he swiftly kicked the man in the side ,and waited for a reaction. who the heck is this guy.....he seems really really weird. he thought as he would then pull out a book and take notes of the mans appearence.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome"   a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:34 am

Mattias would grunt, finding the wet sensation rather awkward, he would open his eyes, only to shield them quickly from the mid-day sun.

"Oh my God, where the hell am I?"

He wouldn't have noticed the man, having covered his eyes too quickly.
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome"   a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:39 am

"Eh!?!?!?!" he cringed abit when he head the man talk and tilted his head abit. "excuse me sir....but what are you doing out in the middle of the park.....asides from being a litter bug."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome"   a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:48 am

Mattias would open his eyes, kind of shaking the dew from his hair.

"I was thinking out here last night." The young man would look left and right, not too much older than 20 years old. "I guess I fell asleep."

He would observe his immediate surroundings, picking up a cigarette butt and kind of flicking it with his index finger.
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome"   a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:58 am

"i see.....why in the park though? don't you know the mafia,and stuff like that hang out around here at night? not exactly the safest place.....how do i know your not a wanted man?" he would say with a strong sense of justice in his tone
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome"   a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:00 am

He would furrow his brow, looking at the man, his blood red gaze tearing straight through him.

"Is that how you greet everyone you talk to? The mob wouldn't do anything with me, look at me, I'm practically a homeless man."

He would stand up, whipping some standing water off his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome"   a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:12 am

"then who the heck are you?" he asked becoming slightly pariniod as he looked the man straight in the eye with a stern look.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome"   a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:21 am

Mattias would look left and right, he decided he go ahead and lie about himself again.

"Oh me? Kasami Watari. I'm a student, majoring in medicine."

He would place his hands in his pockets, looking at Geru.

"May I help you?"
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome"   a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:27 pm

" oh um its nothing...." he muttered as he wrote the name down in his notes ,and looked at him . "well if you dont mind i think im going to go! see ya around!" he said as he walked away feeling kind of weird out. "that guy is really off...i think im going to add him to my list of possible suspects. he thought to him self for abit,but then go back to just leisurly walking and relaxing
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome"   a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:34 pm

"Yeah, right."

He would go to light another cigarette, leaving his pile of butts where they had fallen the night before. He would walk in the other direction, wandering about rather aimlessly.

Really, what the hell was that? "You might be wanted or something!" I've never heard something so ridiculous in ages!
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome"   a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:42 pm

he would stop and turn around,and look at him for a second. " now hes just wandering around like a crazy person? what is that guy smoking...".he muttered to him self as he looked at the ciggerette butts and took a few of them for examination. after that he would then start to walk away again and look around the park some more.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome"   a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:04 pm

Mattias would continue walking, absently kicking a rock infront of him as he did so; he looked as if he could go about the activity for hours on end. The young man would check his watch every once in a while, putting on fake smiles for all the people he walked past.

I wonder how Quillish is doing. I'm sure he's got his hands full with all the other kids.

Mattias would take out his "work phone," and held down the speed dial button until the phone began dialing. The old man would have answered, and they began speaking to each other in Russian, and Mattias could be seen laughing about as they did so.
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome"   a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:13 pm

Geru would yawn as he walked about in sheer bliss till suddenly his phone rang. "Damn it who the heck could it possible the be" he muttered as he answeared his phone. " yes?....oh..i see....ill be home in a hour" he then put away his phone and sighed. "way to damper my day.......wonder what could be so urgent at home at the moment"he said with a sign ,and started to make his way out of the park.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome"   a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:16 pm

Mattias would have lazily been walking towards the park's gate, conversing in Russian on the phone, only to be interrupted by spurts of laughter. He wouldn't have been paying much attention to his surroundings, only slowly making his way to the gate of the park, and ultimately, the parking lot.

It's good that everything is okay on his end, at least Kira doesn't know either of us exist, yet.
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome"   a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:21 pm

he would spot mattias ,and look him in the eyes as he passed by ,but then looked away and kept walking."theres that guy again....hes seriously weird in my opinion... "

ooc: by the way made a kira task force application!
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome"   a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:33 pm

The young man would glance at Geru as he kept his conversation going with Watari, and walked past towards his car. His fancy black shoes would clap against the ground with every step he took, all of which were in perfect tempo.

It's nice to feel like I don't have too many responsibilities, for once.
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome"   a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:34 pm

Geru stoped in his tracks as soon as he heard the foot steps,and looked over to mattaius still confused about him. " Hey!" he shouted out to mattaius as he walked over to him. "sorry for jumping to assumptions earlier today!" he said to him as he held out a hand to mattaius.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome"   a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:03 am

Mattias would have been put in a good mood from talking with Watari for so long, his voice would seem more light-hearted than it was prior, and he would be giggling between his words.

"Nothing to worry about, friend! I'm sure I looked like a bum anyway!"

He would wave kind of lazily at the young man as he stepped into his completely blacked-out Charger, probably looking even more suspicious for having an American model car in Japan, with black paint and a limo style window tint.
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome"   a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:23 am

geru looked at the care ,and was totaly confused as he thought "that car is diffrent from anything ive ever seen.....this makes things even more interesting."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome"   a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:53 pm

Mattias would sit in the drivers seat for a little bit, lighting a cigarette and turning up his radio. He would tear out of the parking lot, his mood lightened and confident about the week ahead.

I hope this is a reoccurring thing. I should probably give Quillish a call more often, I forgot how damn hilarious that old bastard can be.
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome"   a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome" I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:01 am

geru would then simply walk away,and head home still thinking a good deal about the person he just met.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome"   a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a walk in the park! "anyone is wellcome"
Page 1 of 1