*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ren
Ren

La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  Empty
PostSubject: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:38 am

Running up to the swings at a quarter past 9 in the evening, Ren sat down and swung herself. She liked the night times. So quiet, so peaceful.
The park was secluded, surrounded by trees and even more trees. Lamp posts were spotted around the area, it wasn't too bright, just enough so you could see in the dark. There was a slide, just on the right side of it was a sandbox. The swing Ren sat upon was in the far left corner of the park and not too far from that was a teeter tauter. There were other sorts of fun stuff to do, like the giant jungle gym that sat right in the middle of the park, with slides and monkey bars.
Ren swung higher and higher til she thought she was going to puke from the motion. She smiled and let the gentle cool breeze brush her face. She wished there were children in the park she could play with. Not having much of a child hood she never got to play. She liked to play. Jumping off the swing she ran for the monkey bars and hung upside down.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:46 am

Spedster was walking down the pavement drinking a can of beer. He looked around and saw a bench. He sat down on it and saw someone swinging on the monkey bars. At first he thought it was some kid but then saw it was someone older about 16 or 17 years old. He came closer to her. Ya know swinging upside down is bad for you're health. Or so I heard.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:21 pm

Ren looked at the new comer, "Yeah, so is drinking a beer from a can, in a park." She grinned before she swung up and pulled herself through the monkey bars to sit on top of it. "What are you doing in a park with a can a beer this late at night? Shouldn't you be in a club or something?" She asked looking him up and down.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:37 pm

He laughed Club woman are boring they mostly want to get laid and forget everything the other day. But I could ask why you, a cute girl isn't together with some boyfriend but here alone in this park at this time. He laughed and threw the can away So...why are you here?
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:15 pm

Ren blushed at being called cute. She scrunched up her face, "I'm not cute. I don't have a boyfriend. And I prefer to come to the park at night. It's very peaceful, inviting and quiet. Calm. I really like it! And! Look up.." She pointed up towards the heavens. "The stars are beautiful here!" She beamed up and admired them.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:26 pm

He looked up at the sky and nodded They really are huh.....But uhh sorry for disturbing the calmness and everything, but would you mind if I stayed here?
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:14 pm

Ren looked at him and blinked. How odd.."No! No I don't mind at all. Would you like to share some monkey bars?" She asked him playfully. Not many people took to her. Ren must be intimidating or something. No one ever wanted to stay around. It probably didn't help that she had a 'don't fuck with me. I might be small but i sure know how to hold my own' look about her. It was an image she was trying to go for. But of course, her own happiness sought it off. What badass would be on the monkey bars looking up at the stars? Pfft! Shaking her head at her ridiculousness she patted the bar.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:51 am

He laughed I guess no one's to old to remember his child days. He got up on the bar and looked at the stars. So how old are you miss....?
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:58 am

She smiled, "How old do I look?" She asked. She was only 19 but seemed to be younger to some.. or older to others. No one ever got it right.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:00 pm

He looked at her You look about 16 or 17 give or take.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:08 pm

Grinning, she nodded. "Nope, But close. I'm 19. No one ever seems to get it right. I'll act my age, or as you can see.. I'll act like a child. Or when things get serious, I can be very wise like an old 70 year old. It's sickening." She eyed him before looking back to the stars and smiled as she saw the little dipper, "And you? How old are you that you come to the park at night with a can of beer?"
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:43 pm

He looked at her and nodded Well I guess we never really know who we are. Oh and I'm 19 years old too and I'm walking around with a can of beer because....why the hell not? So what's you're name.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:19 pm

Ren cocked her eyebrow up. "Really?" She shook her head. "In all honesty, I hope you get arrested for it." She laughed. 'In all honesty' she was joking. She shook her head and held out her hand to him for him to shake, "I'm Ren. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:07 pm

He shook her hand and laughed Call me Sped. Not my real name but a nickname to which I got more used then my real name.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:09 pm

"Ah, I shee." She said laughing. "Why 'Sped'? I would have understood if your nickname was 'Speed' but.. 'Sped' I don't get." She laughed before tilting her head to the side in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:50 pm

He thought about it for a moment Dunno, just a nickname I got on the street and it kinda sticked with me I guess. He looked at the sky So what do you see when you look there?
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:05 pm

Ren smiled and looked back at the stars. "The constellations of course. Wondering why and how it came to be, you know? I see those stars not as gas but maybe becoming one and looking down on earth and watching everyone. not in a creepy way. It's sad. We see them as lights but as we see them.. they are already dead." She frowned. "I use to think they would actually grant me wishes. But that dream is dead. They are so pretty to look at, and when I see a shooting star I get so excited. I don't know what for but it's basically one of the things I get overly excited for. Not many things make me as happy as watching a star fly across the sky." She smiled to herself before sighing. "What do you see? Look at them."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:01 pm

He thought for a moment. When I was a kid I heard a story that the stars are people ,those who died. I guess it's something like they're souls and it's kinda nice when you think about it, that someone dear to you who died is still looking at you at night. And a shooting star appears when soulmates are reunited and they are so happy that they fly across the sky.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:09 pm

Ren smiled brightly, "That's so beautiful." Sitting up she looked around. "Well, we might as well have some fun." She touched his arm, behind jumping down from the monkey bars. "You're it!" She grinned evilly before heading to the jungle gym.
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:47 am

Off to the side, Leonardo simply watched casually with a smirk across his face, his deep silver eyes being the only thing visible of him in the night's shadows practically, he seemed fixated mainly on Spedster.
"My my Ren... you should do know how to pick your friends..."
He said with a chuckle as he continued to glare at Spedster.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:51 am

Spedster quickly reacted and jumped after her Give atleast some warning before you do that. HE laughed but before running he looked around sensing that someone was wathing them but seeing nothing he thought it was his imagination. Spedster ran after to the jungle gym after Ren but stopped halfway to get his breath Five minute break, I need to get a breather. While he was standing and holding his knees he was still looking around for someone following or stalking them.
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:17 am

Leonardo squinted slightly in surprise as he continued to smirk.
"Quite the senses this one has... How very... intriguing..."
He said with a chuckle, his eyes locked on Spedster like a hawk to its pray.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:37 pm

From on top of the highest point on the jungle gym, Ren looked over the railing, "Already?! Dayum son! You need to run more. You don't have good stamina!" Laughing, She climbed on the outside of the jungle gym out of reach. If he couldn't run for long, surely he couldn't climb this. She was curious though, He kept glancing around but why? He couldn't see Ginko.. No one could but her. Ginko had told her that. But it looked as though Sped was sensing him. A shiver shot up her spine. I don't think I should be around him anymore.. she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:45 pm

Spedster 'got his breathe back' and ran to the jungle gym Oh so you think this can protect you. He laughed and started to climb it. He climbed the half of it but then he remembered that he was playing an out of shape guy so he stoped halfway. Alright you are right it can protect you.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:49 pm

Ren grumbled, "Aww! You're no fun!" She sat on a metal 'roof' on the jungle gym, folding her arms and pouted. No one ever played with her. "Fatty!!!!" She yelled. "Chicken!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next