*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting up with an old friend.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ren
Ren

Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:28 am

She shook her head and laughed the drink going straight to her head. "Um, Let's see.." She took a drink as she tapped her chin. "Ms. Red has her method. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:34 am

He smiled. I guess my methods are to get under ones skin so to say. I make nice with various people but they never really know what I want. So I just keep them guessing. And I surely don't go around various suspects torturing them I make sure first. SO who's methods you like better mine or hers?
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:46 pm

She chewed her lip, "I kinda like yours better. But I don't know how good they are." She stuck her tongue out playfully at him.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:30 pm

He smiled at her. Well you aren't screaming from pain yet so that's some points for me. Plus I'm all nice and fluffy aren't I? He laughed. So what did you do to tick off Ruby...err...Miss Red, as you call her?
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:55 pm

She laughed. "That's true." She downed her drink, shaking her head and snorted. "That bitch of a 'teacher'. Ugh. She had us talking in class about Kira. And I sorta yelled at her because she wanted a debate but I wanted to learn. It was ridiculous." She laughed, swaying a bit. Slightly drunk.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:15 pm

He nodded. Really....Well I can easily tell you that she doesn't like you much aswell. He smiled. Refill?
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:12 pm

She rolled her eyes and smiled. "I knew that." Looking down at her drink, not realizing she finished it already, she nodded. "Yes, please. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:33 am

He smiled as he went to the bar and ordered the same, this time it was faster since there were less people then before. He went back to the table and gave Ren her drink. You're turn to ask a question.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:20 pm

She smiled and drank all of her drink in one shot. The alcohol getting to her instantly. She knew if she stood up that would be the end of their night. "What is this? I ask you a question you ask me?" She slurred. "Fine fine." Giggle fitting, she asked him the most basic question. "What.Is.Your.."She poked his nose."Favourite colour?"
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:23 pm

He laughed. Come on you do better...but fine my favourite color is green.. He took a sip from his drink. My turn.....have you heard of a term shinigami before?
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:59 pm

"I have. Ugly fuckin' things they are." She laughed and almost fell out of her chair.
She composed herself and stared at him in all seriousness. Why the hell did she just say that? She didn't know why she just said that but the alcohol was playing some part in it.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:51 am

He smiled. I see....well I wouldn't know I never met one. He took a sip of his drink. But anyway you're turn to ask questions.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:52 am

She smiled relaxing just a bit. He mustn't have realized that she actually did see one before. But to have seen one she had to have the deathnote. Smiling she said, "Do you love your job?"
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:51 am

He laughed. My job? I don't get money from it but I meet a lot of interesting people, you for example. It's not the best job but it has it's moments. What about you? You like various charity work?
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:32 pm

She nodded at his question. "I see. And Why did you ask me out on a date? It can't be because I'm interesting. Well... You thought I was Kira.. so you were probably just wanting to get information out me. That's it, right?" She swayed in her seat, eyes becoming droopy.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:25 pm

He nodded. Yep, I wanted to get info because I thought you were Kira. Well I mean if someone's my target I want to see them to see me as a friend, not easier but you deal with less shit later, plus if I will meet someone influental....well let's just say I like to have favours in my pockets. He took a sip of his drink..
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:28 pm

Her head slammed on the table. Hissing, she swore and held her forehead. "Fuck. Well, I was just used." Mumbling, she got up and staggered to the front door of the bar. Mumbling incoherently thoughts along the way. She managed to get outside and wobbled to the curb, bending over. She was so dizzy and felt sick. Drank the alcohol to o quickly. Grumbling, she sat on the curb, nodding before laying back and passing out.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:35 pm

He motioned for Ren to stop but she didn't see him. He followed her through the door and saw Ren sleeping. [i]Damnit, what am I supposed to do with her? I don't know where she lives and If I will bring her to Ruby's place....right well let's see if I can wake her up. He shook her slightly trying to wake her up. Ren wakey, wakey.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:40 pm

Ren moaned, she didn't open her eyes. "I tired I'm going night night now." Her head bobbed and she passed out again.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:45 pm

He sighed. And looked into her purse for her house adress, he didn't find it. So he picked her up and tried waking her. Ren listen tell me where do you live...or else you will have to meet miss Red sooner than you would have hoped.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:53 pm

Ren mumbled, trying to wake up. "Yoyogi street." She took a deep breath. "In the park, a small house. " She gulped, trying to stay awake, she didn't know what she was saying or half of what he was saying. "The monkeybars..." she smiled, dazed like. "near the monkey bars." Not able to fight it anymore, she blacked out again.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:03 pm

He sighed. Damnit, I wonder why I'm not affected like that by alcohol. He thought as he took her to the park in Yoyogi street. He looked at the houses near the park and looked where there weren't any lights on. He saw two houses which didn't have light and weren't that big.He looked into Ren' purse to find some keys and found it. He went to the first house, which wasn't easy since Ren was kinda heavy, and put the keys into the keyhole it fit perfectly and thanked 'Lady Luck' that she didn't leave him completely. He entered the house with Ren, closed the doors and put her on the couch. [i]This might actually be a good idea to look around her house. He thought as he went upstairs. He looked around a couple of rooms till he find one that was burned. He was kinda surprised, but thought that it was Ruby's doing. He started looking around the room hoping that Ren won't wake up.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:11 pm

Ren murmured and rolled over. She was in a deep sleep. She had nothing in her rooms. The book was now gone and the only thing that remained as the burns from which Red had tried to kill her. Her home was plain, photos of her late family hung on the walls and mantels. Badges and trophies for karate, and other various martial arts and Sports. Her house was spotless, she cleaned daily. More photos littered the walls of her at the hospital with the children and photos of her with the animals at the animal shelter. Again, her home was plain.
She groaned and sprawled out, her head tossed as she started screaming bloody murder.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:22 pm

He was still in the room when he heard the screaming and went to check on Ren who was still sleeping. He smiled as he looked around her house. He looked at the photos and saw the various karate belts, and the photos with children. He looked at Ren and for a moment he believed that she wasn't Kira but that moment passed as he remembered that everyone is a suspect...no matter what. He looked around the house and he was too lazy to return to Ruby's house so he laid beside the coach on the floor, he thought about taking her into a bedroom but didn't want to wake her, so he closed his eyes and slept.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:48 pm

Ren woke up with a start. She checked her watch, it was 7 in the morning. Running a hand through her hair, she swung her legs off the couch and gasped when she felt someone on the floor. What? How did we get... Why is Spedster on my floor? Did we...?! No. No.. we couldn't have. Panic set through her as she looked at herself and back and Spedster. He was probably tired.. She thought to herself. Maneuvering her way around him, she stood up which she wish she hadn't. Her head was throbbing and her mouth tasted gross. "Ugh." She went to the bathroom, brushed her teeth and splashed water on her face. Feeling a tiny bit better, she made her way to the kitchen and put on a pot of coffee. She smiled at Spedster, he had taken her home. That was nice of him. She didn't remember most of the night, but it must not have been a pretty sight. Ren growled at herself for being stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting up with an old friend.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next