*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a week after....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

a week after.... Empty
PostSubject: a week after....   a week after.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:30 pm

it would be about 7 days after had had met with mattias,and was looking around hoping to find once again at the same time,and place. " Come on now....surly your out there somewhere." he thought to him self still waiting.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

a week after.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:01 am

Jogging, something she hadn't done in a long time. Ruby dressed for exercise jogged along the side walk her head phones whispering classical music in her ears. She turned into the grave yard and noticed that kid from the bar. 'Kid gets stranger every time...' She thought to herself and jogged up to him running on the stop she popped out her head phone and waved. "Hello again."
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

a week after.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:41 pm

He then waved back. "Hello! um its you again i see.....have you seen this man?" he then showed her the acurate picture of mattias. "he told me to meet him here the same time,and place....other wise i would never meet him again." he said with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

a week after.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:19 pm

She stop jogging, "Why are you meeting him?" She asked as she took out her head phones. "kind of an odd meeting place, maybe he got lost."
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

a week after.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:19 pm

"eh....its about important things...." he said with a sigh. "If i could tell you i would " he said with a yawn now still waiting for the man.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

a week after.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:50 am

"Don't tell me hes bringing another child into the kira case. All of you are going to get yourselves killed. Best if you just go home. Nothings happening anyways, Kira is gone." She said pulling out her smokes wondering if Kira was going to reaper or if she had scared Ren to much.
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

a week after.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:05 am

Geru sighed,and looked at her with a determined look " Do you think im a idiot? Course i know im probly going to die if i pursuit kira,but at least i have my reasons! its his fault she died,and hes going to pay. even if i have to serve justice with my own two fists.....hes gotta pay one way or another" he muttered with a kind of angry look
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

a week after.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:35 pm

Ruby raised an eyebrow at him, "Your to young to be dabbling in vengeance, go home, get a girlfriend and have many annoying children."
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

a week after.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:33 pm

" No....i have to....its now or never. How would you feel knowing the guilt of knowing you could of prevented the death of a family member close to you by not deciding to be a lazy dumbass ,and picked her up your self....instead of making her have to take the bus....that bus driver was a ex-conman,and had 3rd degree murder charges cus he accidently killed a man in a drunken rage. The guilt of that day...lingers always."he said in a gruff tone refusing to listen to her. he seemed to be extremely stuborn but determined.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

a week after.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:00 pm

She pulled out a cigarette placed it between her lips and lit it, "I wrote the book kiddo." She blew smoke skyward and sighed, "Your too young for this let the adults handle it."
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

a week after.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:09 am

"i don't give a damn if you wrote a book or not!iv'e more then likely never read it anyway!" he would glare at her in extremely bitter determination. " I Refuse to leave this to anyone.Also your one to talk your younger then me or at least barely older!"His extreme Levels of Stuborness were unwavering.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

a week after.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:57 am

She smirked tucked her hand behind her back, "You'er pathetic, letting emotion cloud you judgment so clearly. You could work on that." She gripped the gun that was tucked in the back of her pants hidden beneath her shirt. Ruby pulled it out aiming it at his head, "How good are you under presser situations? Do you have what it takes Little boy?" She had no intention of killing the boy only to test him. "When your life is on the line can you think clearly or do your emotions rule you?"
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

a week after.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:43 am

~From behind Ruby, a shinigami would tap her finger with a small sliver of the death note, as he did, he simply began to chuckle softly~

Alexander McFarrel: "I must ask you the same question, mortal woman.. when your life is at risk.. how do you react..?"
The bony figure spoke from behind its robe as it continued to chuckle and cackle, its jaw clanking around against its jaw~
"Heheheh..."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

a week after.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:06 am

Ruby's eyes went widen, and she spun around gun raised to the shinigami behind her. "Shinigami..." She whispered below her breath. She backed up a bit gun raised into the air but knew her mortal bullets would do nothing against the demon.

"Listen to me kid your in way over your head. Best to run on home." She called to the boy behind her never taking her eyes of the Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

a week after.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:12 am

~Alexander simply stood and glared at the female, his eyes a beaming yellow from behind the shadowy darkness of his robe~
Alexander McFarrel: "Woman, the boy cannot see me. You are making yourself look as though you are quite insane..."
~Alexander asked, his jaw clanking about once again as he chuckled once again~
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

a week after.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:44 am

"Well then maybe that would put some proof behind what I am trying to tell him. This job drives you crazy." She replied, "Why are you hear Shinigami?"
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

a week after.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:13 pm

~His jaw would clank around once again as he chuckled~
Alexander McFarrel: "Why am I here you ask..? Its quite simple... I'm growing bored of waiting on Leonardo to tell me what I need to do for the play.. So, I decided I would find my own entertainment. I saw you threatening this human, even though it was obvious you were not going to do anything.."
~Alexander cackled, now slightly leaning toward her~
Alexander McFarrel: "Tell me woman... are you afraid..?"
~He asked, his yellow metallic eyes now beaming directly before her~
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

a week after.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:32 pm

"To curious to be scared..." She replied, "Who is Leonardo? Is he Kira?" She asked wanting to call L but knew it would do know good he would not be able to see him.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

a week after.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:59 pm

The detective would walk up, quite late, as was his usual fashion. He would be dressed formally, although his shirt was partially untucked and unbuttoned. His sleeves were rolled up, and his hair was particularly messy. He flicked the remnants of his cigarette at the ground before putting his hands in his pockets and looking up at the two.

"Oh no. You two, you've gone and met again."

He would cock a grin, his crimson gaze flicking to Geru.

"I'm awfully sorry I'm so late, but you had the lady here to keep you company, so I suppose I can't give you too much credit."

His eyes would meet the ground, chuckling under his breath.

"What an awful meeting place..."
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

a week after.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:45 am

~Alexander would look toward the newly arrived detective, cackling slightly as he began to move toward him, slowly circling him as he looked as though he was examining the man~
Alexander McFarrel: "Leonardo is no mortal, I can promise you that... he is a shinigami, as I am... This, "Kira", you speak of.. I have no idea who is.. all I know is Leonardo has plans..."
~Alexander spoke as he continued to circle Mattias slowly, looking up and down his body, finally stopping at his right side as he gazed back toward the female~
Alexander McFarrel: "So, what do you think..? Should I let him see me..?"
~He asked, chuckling faintly as he held up a small rip of paper~
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

a week after.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:57 am

She fallowed the Shinigami with her gun here eyes never leaving the ghostly being'Thats how he did it! that paper... must be from the book Ren pulled out of the grave...Death note...' She glanced at L before voicing a question at the Shinigami,"I think he would find you just as interesting as you find him. How many Shinigami's are there?"
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

a week after.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:05 pm

Geru laughed a little as he turned his icy blue gaze over to mattias,and said "Eh trust me iv'e had worse." he then walked over to him ,and then said"Hmmmmm so what do i have the pleasure of discussing something with you on this fine evening?" while he said that he would glance at Ruby"Can't say she's the best detective Considering she pulled a gun on a civilian,but not that i really cared if she shot or not since i had a gun at waist level the whole time." he said as he put a gun back into his jacket.*
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

a week after.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:26 pm

~Alexander simply chuckled softly as he glanced toward the female once again~
Alexander McFarrel: "Too many for you to count..."
~He said as his jaw clanked about slightly while he cackled, he then turned his gaze toward the younger boy figure of the three~
Alexander McFarrel: "What about him...? He looks rather pathetic, yet a strength that lies within.. one that not even he himself hasn't found..."
~He spoke slowly as he continued to gaze toward the boy, his metallic yellow eyes beaming~
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

a week after.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:08 pm

"I don't know, he doesn't seem like the sharpest tool in the shed. He did just reveal his weapon with no point other then to mock me." She glanced at the boy, "To bad I'm not impressed, Guns are illegal in Japan so unless you want me to take you right to the police station you would do well to put that gun away little boy."
She turned her attention back to the Shinigami, "Why are you here Shinigami?"
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

a week after.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:43 pm

"Perfect...just where i want her" he thought as he smirked alittle on the inside. "Making them assume im a idiot is the best course of action ive ever taken....i'll be under the radar in no time..." he thought...that was till he felt a unexpected chill went down his spine and he glanced around. "Eh....this feeling......i feel like im being watched....but by who?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a week after.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a week after....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: Graveyard-
Jump to: